TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I have the first shower snap of Kelly, who has the rest?
Though I can't deny, Annie and Sarah in wet shirts washing the ship would be spectacular... XD
I've reacted quite a bit today, I wonder if it's been quietly reversed? :unsure:
I don't know abut anyone else, but it took 3 days before I got my liking privileges back.
My approach is to ignore it. If I run out, I run out. I'm not gonna let it ruin my day by calculating if I can "afford" to give reactions to this or that post.
ACt normally, when I run out, leave until I get them back (apparently 3 days later...)
Thea Lundgren is immortal Now because you dared her, Notty is going to put someone sacrificing their lives to save everyone else because you decided to follow Sarah into that cave. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As long as it is me doing the sacrificing, I don't mind that so much. I have no issues being the martyr! The only other people I am currently willing to sacrifice are Mike and Marcus, they are redundant anyway, but that may change as I learn more. :whistle:
I need to go to the store again as I forgot something.

Hopefully Thea doesn't see me. Wish me luck fellas, my perilous journey awaits me.

This is what I get for not making a list.
I just got back, and while I made a list, I forgot to check it twice!!!

Reactions: Oddball2k

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As long as it is me doing the sacrificing, I don't mind that so much. I have no issues being the martyr! The only other people I am currently willing to sacrifice are Mike and Marcus, they are redundant anyway, but that may change as I learn more. :whistle:
Poor Mike, poor Marcus :(

So redundant as characters...*cackles*
Mike is questionable on relevance, since MC/Annie are on planet, his coding job technically could be taken over. However Marcus is our local pill pusher, can't be without him.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: frap and TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Mike is questionable on relevance, since MC/Annie are on planet, his coding job technically could be taken over. However Marcus is our local pill pusher, can't be without him.
Marcus's pills are questionable, there's still no clarification on what, if anything, they do! Mike needs to be fed headfirst into something unpleasant!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Marcus's pills are questionable, there's still no clarification on what, if anything, they do! Mike needs to be fed headfirst into something unpleasant!
He is still the only qualified Medical Doctor on planet last I remember. Not saying he isn't experimenting on the planet populace like this was Akira.

Er... Marcus the mad scientist with a PROJECT RHeA in his lab, a project named after "The mother of gods"! o_O
Hey, even Hojo had his own fun projects like the Soldier program using Jenova. Can't fault him for having hobbies. (FF7 reference)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Mike is questionable on relevance, since MC/Annie are on planet, his coding job technically could be taken over.
I don't think Annie as a flight engineer is trained to maintain a ground station.
And there's so many of them in that cabinet...*sings the alphabet song...*
And there I hoped I won't get nightmares tonight...:eek:
Ooh, maybe we can try them all out on Mike? Y'know, experiment on Marcus's behalf, good samaritan wise?
What has Mike ever done to you?:oops:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Poor Mike, poor Marcus :(

So redundant as characters...*cackles*
Well, how many penises do we need, really?

Though, to be fair, I suppose Marcus is less of a problem, since I hear he can't get it up anyway. That does make him less of a problem in at least one respect. :devilish:

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes