RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Er... Marcus the mad scientist with a PROJECT RHeA in his lab, a project named after "The mother of gods"?! o_O
I remember i mentioned some time ago that maybe Marcus was working on solving the extinction of the ophions using human females to produce, or better saying gestate, their offspring. :unsure:
As an aside...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He hit the red button. :p:p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
After CH10 has been released and everything is revealed (...) it's going to be fun coming back and looking at all the "tin foil hat" stuff to see if anyone was even remotely close, I doubt anyone will get even 50% of it. :unsure:;)
You're aware that by chapter 10, the number of pages in this thread will be so high that there are not enough atoms in the universe to count them!
But here, you've earned it:
Annie seal of approval.jpg

frap

Oct 17, 2018

My oh my, that's a lot of spoiler tags! :whistle:

And yes, that was a lot of spoiler tags.

The falcon's looking tired.
The party is soon, so be there.
One plate of noodles: Order 157234-1928b

Anyhow, there's always more than one thing/faction (PPF/Ophions/Military) going on at once.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
What has he ever done for me? (except get in the way, oh and look at Sarah the wrong way, she's mine godnammit, mine! :devilish: )
He tried to be helpful? Does looking at somebody mean claiming ownership?:p

Becca and Jane were behind it all along
I'd ask for a refund if that was the case.:)

it's going to be fun coming back and looking at all the "tin foil hat" stuff to see if anyone was even remotely close, I doubt anyone will get even 50% of it. :unsure:;)
I'll be happy for every bit that I get right.:D

frap

Oct 17, 2018
The falcon's looking tired.
The party is soon, so be there.
One plate of noodles: Order 157234-1928b

Anyhow, there's always more than one thing/faction (PPF/Ophions/Military) going on at once.
And who are all these people asking me to embed their empty(?) lines into my messages? Am I missing something, or is there something hidden going on?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Nah, I don't hate Mike, just said his job could be taken over if the worst happens, while Marcus is the only one who could heal the sick so he is indispensable. Just like Chris technically is able to be replaced between Rah Rah, MC, Annie and Auto pilot.
Nah, not indispensable... at the very least all of the military personnel will have basic field first aid training, so if it's anything injury-wise, they should be able to take care of it short term. After that... who knows? :whistle:
You're aware that by chapter 10, the number of pages in this thread will be so high that there are not enough atoms in the universe to count them!
There are more numbers in 52 factorial than there are atoms in the universe!
But here, you've earned it:
View attachment 369418
Aww, thanks! I know someone cared! :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I remember i mentioned some time ago that maybe Marcus was working on solving the extinction of the ophions using human females to produce, or better saying gestate, their offspring. :unsure:
I think that's Amanda's research. Marcus is a neurologist, so I doubt he would have interest in that, but he is pestering about contraception pills all the time...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah one of the things we know for sure till now in the game is that Marcus is researching more as a truth serum and that Amanda has a thing for Harris and all else is speculation. Notty must be cackling like mad:p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, Marcus can have sex. He just can't seem to be any good at it. Once again, can you blame any normally constituted male to have performance anxiety with a wife such as Trisha?
I mean, when he first married her, she could have been an innocent little flower, for all we know. And now, look at her. One penis walks into her field of vision, and she becomes the sluttiest doctor since George Clooney...
I'd be intimidated as well :x

There are more numbers in 52 factorial than there are atoms in the universe!
Well, I rest my case! :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Nah, not indispensable... at the very least all of the military personnel will have basic field first aid training, so if it's anything injury-wise, they should be able to take care of it short term. After that... who knows? :whistle:
And Amanda is a biologist (among other things), so she can turn us into ophions or something if we get a scratch.;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
That can also be just a Trisha slender. He may be good, but she is pissed because she wants a baby and he doesn't deliver. Also he possibly gave up trying after listening to her shit all the time.
Now I'm really curious about her possible relationship with Pepita. :unsure:
Will she be jealous if we flirt with Marcus? Will she be happy to have a reason to divorce? Will she care at all?
Can we kill her? :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, it's obvious he doesn't care about their relationship any longer - he called her FAT - instant death sentence for that marriage.
It may be just a phase, but I wouldn't place bets on their happy reconcilliation by the end. But who knows, aside from his mad research, I think Marcus is a decent guy. At least from all that I know about him. There must be juicy stuff in his file.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think that's Amanda's research. Marcus is a neurologist, so I doubt he would have interest in that, but he is pestering about contraception pills all the time...

Amanda should be the one responsible (since she is the boss around there) but that doesn't mean Marcus isn't helping either. After all there is only 3 scientists in the whole base.
Also i don't completely trust anyting said by the people who decided to stay in this strange outpost so far. "Just vitamins"....right :unsure:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It may be just a phase, but I wouldn't place bets on their happy reconcilliation by the end. But who knows, aside from his mad research, I think Marcus is a decent guy. At least from all that I know about him. There must be juicy stuff in his file.:sneaky:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Now I'm really curious about her possible relationship with Pepita. :unsure:
Will she be jealous if we flirt with Marcus? Will she be happy to have a reason to divorce? Will she care at all?
Can we kill her? :D
I totally want to find out!:D From the looks of it, the FMC should have very different encounters with the Joneses.:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes