Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Perhaps the Johnson guy could be another option...:unsure:
I guess I'll stick with the lesbian route, then...

Of course perhaps a lot of characters behave differently around a different sex....

Don't you?
Well, as a player, I'll have something that Pepita will not have: the knowledge that M&M's are utter bore, and maybe even traitors down the road D:
That being said, I'm curious now to see them up their flirt game :D

Also, I have trouble imagining your characters behaving any differently depending on external criteria... I mean, they are all so one-dimensional!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well there were also some people that did not want Harris on Ophion I suspect. We still know way to little about the ophions to be sure what they need, but we can be sure that also each of the man on Ophion is there for a reason and not just to give future female MC a LI.

Well I will want at least 14 different outfits for Sis then and a gallery to watch them again.:ROFLMAO: Did not know though that Amanda was an even heavier drinker as Annie, good to know that little tidbit. Drops in at the winery when getting some groceries to get a few bottles for her. :p

I'll tell her you said hello! ;)

And Ava has been absent for a few days... *cogs 'r turning*
Well so we can assume I guess that Ava was taken over by Thea and has now targeted Huitieme. I hope Notty is safe and sound then, since we all know what Thea does to her lovers and connected to that life insurance problems. :p

Notty, I hope you 'll be able to make me feel alive with all the emotions I'll be experiencing while playing.. so...
View attachment 368725
Well remember Chris's test was twofold, if you took the Annie decision in chapter 1. So you better not be to overconfident and allow some caution to guide your step or a certain Notty may well have some nasty surprises in store for us.:p

Have fun with all the setup and settings tweaking.
Yeah likely will be busy today and tomorrow, pumping stuff over, tweaking way more settings, deciding which of my old bookmarks and such I wish to keep or just start fresh and add whenever I need them (this option may well be the one I go with since a lot of useless stuff had collected on comp in 9 years) and hunting down old license codes and installing a shit load of stuff and possibly look for a new monitor as well (need to do some testing, but my new videocard may be asking bit much of the old warhorse).

So my plan concerning the TLDR going forward is to update it to page 500 when done with new comp and then let it rest a bit till chapter 4 is close to coming out or a week after. After done the TLDR will do the canon walkthrough with thoughts per chapter.

the bottle is nowhere to be seen :eek:
That is cause Jane already used the bottle and its contents on Becca and is now somewhere on the floor. How else would you think our innocent, prudish and pure Becca would agree to be seen that way:p.

Poor Mike, poor Marcus :(

So redundant as characters...*cackles*
As you all know I am a member of the Kill Mike Kill cult so will gladly have him sacrifice himself for the greater good. :) Still even I do not believe he is there for no reason and redundant. So I guess he can live a little longer until we have found out why he is in game as long as he keeps his eyes in his pockets and behaves with switches. :cry:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What has Mike ever done to you?:oops:
What has he ever done for me? (except get in the way, oh and look at Sarah the wrong way, she's mine godnammit, mine! :devilish: )
Well, how many penises do we need, really?

Though, to be fair, I suppose Marcus is less of a problem, since I hear he can't get it up anyway. That does make him less of a problem in at least one respect. :devilish:
Thinking about all these theories and whatnot, do you know what's going to be really interesting?
After CH10 has been released and everything is revealed and we find out that Becca and Jane were behind it all along and Thea was a red herring, or, or... there is a new character waiting in the wings, overseeing the whole thing, at the last minute she'll be revealed and everyone will be sat around (the ones still alive) all like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (11 faces for 11 crew), Cue Notty stepping out in full evil mastermind garb with a short ginger minion with a Welsh accent by her side, it's going to be fun coming back and looking at all the "tin foil hat" stuff to see if anyone was even remotely close, I doubt anyone will get even 50% of it. :unsure:;)

My oh my, that's a lot of spoiler tags! :whistle:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Nah, I don't hate Mike, just said his job could be taken over if the worst happens, while Marcus is the only one who could heal the sick so he is indispensable. Just like Chris technically is able to be replaced between Rah Rah, MC, Annie and Auto pilot.

However, I also said the best allies would be MC, Annie, and Mike since they could institute base wide martial law, locking down all rooms and corridors.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes