RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So a protagonist who falls for Trisha's honey trap is a protagonist who isn't asking too many questions about Marcus research, on the contrary he would be likely to avoid Marcus because of the cheating. That would be a smart and devious play. :devilish::devilish:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Makes me wonder on the time frame of the story. I don't mean the year, I mean if the game is wrapped up prior to pick up by our lovely ship the "not invincible" which will obviously have no troubles at all coming near this planet. Since it would be very coincidental everything wraps up quickly. 1 week to woo/harem/kill/become a slave.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Amanda should be the one responsible (since she is the boss around there) but that doesn't mean Marcus isn't helping either. After all there is only 3 scientists in the whole base.
Also i don't completely trust anyting said by the people who decided to stay in this strange outpost so far. "Just vitamins"....right :unsure:
Well, there is some bad blood in the station between Amanda and one or both of the Joneses. At first glance, it seems like everybody does their own research solo, but who knows. :unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
With the ship problems, we have to ask the question. Were we ever supposed to make it to the base? So they may be surprised we aren't all dead, let alone who specifically arrived. The plan may have wanted no "distractions/interference" but we made it through the trap, instead of going back or crashing.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Makes me wonder on the time frame of the story. I don't mean the year, I mean if the game is wrapped up prior to pick up by our lovely ship the "not invincible" which will obviously have no troubles at all coming near this planet. Since it would be very coincidental everything wraps up quickly.
It's only five days until Intrepid returns and two have already passed. Something will go wrong...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

frap

Oct 17, 2018
With the ship problems, we have to ask the question. Were we ever supposed to make it to the base? So they may be surprised we aren't all dead, let alone who specifically arrived. The plan may have wanted to "distractions/interference" but we made it through the trap, instead of going back or crashing.
I still think the Vanny's troubles came from the same place as the station's troubles - the root-level worm in the media files - which infected the Vanny as soon as they made contact. Not necessarily a planned outcome by the original saboteur(s).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
With the ship problems, we have to ask the question. Were we ever supposed to make it to the base? So they may be surprised we aren't all dead, let alone who specifically arrived. The plan may have wanted no "distractions/interference" but we made it through the trap, instead of going back or crashing.
I don't think they (whoever was responsible) wanted the ship to crash. Unless the saboteur(s) didn't knew the ship could also fly/glide like a "old" space shuttle.
Maybe the failures were designed to stop the ship from flying up again until de operators figure out what was wrong with the systems.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes