Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I do get the feeling they took into account that the crew would be able to land the ship.
And the objective wasn't to kill them but to make these people unable to run away from the place or ask for help, as later something happened to the comms relay that Chris asks you to try your hand at fixing it.
Then they pretty fucked up their accounting, in my opinion. If this was an average crew the Vanguard would have been destroyed. There were too many system failures to be reasonably low risk.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Hrm....

It might help stop some of you going down the wrong path if I share my latest project storyboard?

Now this -does- have spoilers in it. So you have been warned!! It has a high level synopsis for the entire game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would never have seen that coming!

*can't believe you actually opened it!*
Really? REALLY?! You tease us with Becca renders and non-stop insanity, and then act shocked when we open the latest thing in a shiny wrapper?

You must try harder to feign your surprise, dear.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Would never have seen that coming!

Really? REALLY?! You tease us with Becca renders and non-stop insanity, and then act shocked when we open the latest thing in a shiny wrapper?

You must try harder to feign your surprise, dear.
It has the entire plot in there! The game is ruined now! I'll have to change it.

*sees what she can salvage for version 16*

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh. Obvs with likes being rationed and you talking about theories I haven't "liked" any of them. Didn't want to run out and make it look like I was approving of some theories and not others!
Translated:
"I could run around throwing likes on all your wild conspiracies, but it doesn't matter, because none of them are even close. (followed by cackling and poofing)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh. Obvs with likes being rationed and you talking about theories I haven't "liked" any of them. Didn't want to run out and make it look like I was approving of some theories and not others!
Sure, sure, use that as the excuse, we totes believe that's the reason! :rolleyes: :whistle:
It might have been reversed. I haven't ran out of any likes for two days.
I think so too, I liked a lot of stuff yesterday! ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Translated:
"I could run around throwing likes on all your wild conspiracies, but it doesn't matter, because none of them are even close. (followed by cackling and poofing)
*might have had the odd cackle*

Actually there was a lot of sensible theorising in that lot you've been throwing out. Not saying any of it was right tho...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Actually there was a lot of sensible theorising in that lot you've been throwing out. Not saying any of it was right tho...
Which, as we all know, is just another way of saying: "Wee little scunners just destroyed months of planning by being right and I'll have to take revenge on poor little Sarah!" *hears cackling sounds far far away*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
That's because she saw my storyboard - has grinding and stairway and solar panels and dishes... - then she copied the entire thing and added the space stuff. Guess I've got about 40k words to scrap and start over. :(
Don't fret, Frappy, I've got the perfect solution for you. Use a kinky female avatar to introduce each chapter, and you're golden ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Don't worry, each one of us knows that they are 100% correct and everyone else can't see the truth.
That's because she saw my storyboard - has grinding and stairway and solar panels and dishes... - then she copied the entire thing and added the space stuff. Guess I've got about 40k words to scrap and start over. :(
40k you say? Maybe... you should spare that 4 the Emperor?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Don't worry, each one of us knows that they are 100% correct and everyone else can't see the truth.
Well, actually, if ALL content is optional, then every theory we might throw out there is true for the one who've stated it. So Mike is Thea, Marcus is impotent, the LGM are the true heroes and Pepito Massiveshlong will leave Ophion at the first chance he gets to pursue his dream of being a K-Pop singer in space.

This is known.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes