somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well, actually, if ALL content is optional, then every theory we might throw out there is true for the one who've stated it. So Mike is Thea, Marcus is impotent, the LGM are the true heroes and Pepito Massiveshlong will leave Ophion at the first chance he gets to pursue his dream of being a K-Pop singer in space.

This is known.
Get some singing lessons from Annie.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is there a bit too much light on Becca? The rest looks good, also, just my view. :)
Might be. Tbh I just slammed the two piccies together and didn't change anything else at all.

(For One and Two almost all images were rendered as a background and the character separately and slapped on top of each other as my card couldn't handle the size)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Read the spoiler about adding boobs, see there is a Becca remaster, notice no boobs. I feel we were lied to by that plot spoiler, just my guess though.

As an actual critique, the lighting does look some better. The two changes I would like to see made are making the desk/objects less shiny, they feel like they were all wrapped in a latex bdsm suit, and the left side of the desk matches a bit too much with wall color so it makes the drawers kind of look like they are floating.

I think Thea means the under boob is getting whited out from the light.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes