Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Purple means you're holding it too tight!
Purple is the color of stealth... have you ever seen a purple ork ?

If you are talking about the thing used on the Scarlet Pirate, unless that's a magical dildo of penetration +5 , it should not glow this much...

Sowwy Notty, have to call you out on your blunders....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh. I see.

Is this a situation you feel an Engineer officer can't handle?

*smiles sweetly*
I was trying to think of a smart arse reply cos one of my cousins is a Royal Marine but the only thing I ever learned from him was when he used to mock his Para friend with Para Para in the sky, living proof that shit can fly.

And that's the sum of my military knowledge.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I was trying to think of a smart arse reply cos one of my cousins is a Royal Marine but the only thing I ever learned from him was when he used to mock his Para friend with Para Para in the sky, living proof that shit can fly.

And that's the sum of my military knowledge.
Oh darn. And there was I settling in for an entire convo in film quotes from -that- film too :)

Hey.....an engineering officer. Isn't that what the MC is?

*marvels at the sheer coincidence*

frap

Oct 17, 2018
... This weekend was a bust as I played with three different sets of vaginas ...
Doesn't sound like a bust, sounds like you had a blast.

Alrighties guys, poofing again.

And stop being mean to Ava. She ends up taking it out on me!
Never, she's like, the number 2 favorite on this thread. Behind that dev with the huge... tracts of land.

Not only that, for me the unique speech patterns were among the first things that got me attracted to the game. ;)

Yeah, the offer on those isn't very good (odd considering how important an asset it is to anyone rendering adult stuff). Just this weekend I played one game I won't name with top notch visuals...until I got to see a vagina down close that was just...meh.

Yep, still a long journey ahead of us.:)

I think by Chapter 10 you'll be able to give classes on how to lead a double life.:D
I second the first and second.

Re: double life - if you can find some way to not exclude the people closest to you (your significant other, if/when you have one... or three) you'll be okay. If it ends up being something you have to hide from your SO I'm afraid you'll end up going down the road Tlaero did. The double life caused a great deal of guilt and she retired from writing some of the best adult games ever. :(

Purple is the color of stealth... have you ever seen a purple ork ?

If you are talking about the thing used on the Scarlet Pirate, unless that's a magical dildo of penetration +5 , it should not glow this much...

Sowwy Notty, have to call you out on your blunders....
Actually, I thought it was jade. It looks like jade, and I thought... "gee, that's a really good jade shader on that." It looks to be about a #40 or #41 on .

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Doesn't sound like a bust, sounds like you had a blast.

Never, she's like, the number 2 favorite on this thread. Behind that dev with the huge... tracts of land.

I second the first and second.

Re: double life - if you can find some way to not exclude the people closest to you (your significant other, if/when you have one... or three) you'll be okay. If it ends up being something you have to hide from your SO I'm afraid you'll end up going down the road Tlaero did. The double life caused a great deal of guilt and she retired from writing some of the best adult games ever. :(

Actually, I thought it was jade. It looks like jade, and I thought... "gee, that's a really good jade shader on that." It looks to be about a #40 or #41 on .
It was indeed Jade. :)

There's a long history of jade dildos, hence my choice for a pre industrial setting. But if it's requiring rather obscure knowledge for it to look "right" then I probs should change it.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hmmm, doesn't jade degrade quickly under wet conditions? Or is it meant only for the other orifice? In that case, may I suggest some brown streaks along its length? Just as a subtle reminder that not all subjects may have been properly prepared for its use?

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm, doesn't jade degrade quickly under wet conditions? Or is it meant only for the other orifice? In that case, may I suggest some brown streaks along its length? Just as a subtle reminder that not all subjects may have been properly prepared for its use?
Not likely - it's a stone with a hardness of 6 - 6.5 on the Mohs scale - just shy of quartz. The lower-quality slabs of jade (that are not good enough for jewelry/carving/etc) are sold as pavers, counter-tops and exterior wall tiles - all wet applications. (I wouldn't have jade counter-tops. They can be scratched by steel, and you know some idiot is going to cut something on the counter without using a cutting board, damaging the counter-top and my best knife, Mike!)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not likely - it's a stone with a hardness of 6 - 6.5 on the Mohs scale - just shy of quartz. The lower-quality slabs of jade (that are not good enough for jewelry/carving/etc) are sold as pavers, counter-tops and exterior wall tiles - all wet applications. (I wouldn't have jade counter-tops. They can be scratched by steel, and you know some idiot is going to cut something on the counter without using a cutting board, damaging the counter-top and my best knife, Mike!)
Yeah, I suspect a dildo of high quality jewelry worthy Jade would be worth a fortune. Maybe something for an emperors or wealthy nobles wife or concubine but kinda rare outside those circles.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes