I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
After CH10 has been released... have you thought about releasing a "How it's made" kind of thing, kind of like The Making Of...
It could be part a glimpse into the mind of a female dev (a rare breed indeed) and part 'How I made my first game'.
It'd be a lot of work I know, but you could sell it, I know I'd buy it! :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You identify with Annie?:oops:
Annie got blue clited, I got blue balled. We're like pees in a pod! No wait, that's Sarah :devilish:

After CH10 has been released... have you thought about releasing a "How it's made" kind of thing, kind of like The Making Of...
It could be part a glimpse into the mind of a female dev (a rare breed indeed) and part 'How I made my first game'.
We've pestered her with that idea for who knows how many months now :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yep, just like you giving us an option to play a blackmailing asshole doesn't mean it has anything to do with you.:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely nothing!

I just thought "What if I have some naughty players who want to be meanies?" and so wrote it....
*believes in options!*

It's an interesting thought but I'm not sure how far I could spin "I had an idea for an ending for a story, wrote it backwards, added smutty bits and then fumbled my way through coding and whatnot" :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Absolutely nothing!

I just thought "What if I have some naughty players who want to be meanies?" and so wrote it....
*believes in options!*
Of course, options are everything, after all, ACIO, right? :)
It's an interesting thought but I'm not sure how far I could spin "I had an idea for an ending for a story, wrote it backwards, added smutty bits and then fumbled my way through coding and whatnot" :)
But we all know what such a good writer you are (wow, such grammar, many words)
That's how Stephen King does it, he thinks of a baddy or a bad situation, then writes around it. :unsure: So you're in good company!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
She made my bits ache! She was horrid to me!

FOUR bloody times I had to play that to get the ...result.. I wanted! And I know the code! And even then the things I promised that utter utter cow of a woman....

*is just glad she doesn't have to face any of the consequences!*
Well, this is as good a time as any to volunteer to suffer in your place :) You know... If you're tired of aching bits... :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes