TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Only 4-5 pages, not too bad.
Oh. I see.

Is this a situation you feel an Engineer officer can't handle?

*smiles sweetly*
That depends, does it require ...a spanner?
It was indeed Jade. :)

There's a long history of jade dildos, hence my choice for a pre industrial setting. But if it's requiring rather obscure knowledge for it to look "right" then I probs should change it.
Ivory might be common in some parts of the world. Marble maybe...? Polished crystal? Or maybe ...blown glass. :sneaky: Couldn't resist. 'not sorry'.
I don't know about the navy but the army doesn't like more than one disaster a day.
Then they should be glad I did not join!
Not likely - it's a stone with a hardness of 6 - 6.5 on the Mohs scale - just shy of quartz. The lower-quality slabs of jade (that are not good enough for jewelry/carving/etc) are sold as pavers, counter-tops and exterior wall tiles - all wet applications. (I wouldn't have jade counter-tops. They can be scratched by steel, and you know some idiot is going to cut something on the counter without using a cutting board, damaging the counter-top and my best knife, Mike!)
Or use the blade side of a good knife to slide across the cutting board to push the food into the pan/pot! :mad: Plebeians!
:)

Right got to run. Have you any idea what it's like to make soup for 100 men in this heat?

Laters!
Actually, I do (usually starting from a carcass to make my own broth), as well as a number of other items, like pizza.
In fact, you inspired me, I started a pot of turkey and rice soup for the family's dinner tonight.
Tell me about it. Started my new job today, feels like I've missed all the fun D:
That is how I feel every day, you people start having fun when I am going to bed.

But 'grats on the new job! Hope it's a good one!
Hey! Don't call the only guy that congratulates me a perv! D: Because all of them are!

Holy Notty, why dost thou suffer so fo us?
I just told you that I miss everything!!! :ROFLMAO:
You identify with Annie?:oops:
Quite a bit, but then I identify with pretty much all of them ...even Mike the button pusher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Trapped. Unable to move. With the air supply running out and the heat rising...
She made my bits ache! She was horrid to me!

FOUR bloody times I had to play that to get the ...result.. I wanted! And I know the code! And even then the things I promised that utter utter cow of a woman....

*is just glad she doesn't have to face any of the consequences!*
Do you need someone to rub lotion on those bits?

I really don't envy you play-testing that. XD
According to the Ophion Prophecy, it should mean All Content Is Optional. Guess that's why we only see it uttered in this here thread :unsure:
But I have another theory. In reality, I think it's code for Ava's Coochie is Overflowing!
:eek: Shock!
Actually, I made 2 emoji for it over on at least one of my discords... XD
ACIO-logo.png ACIO256.png
You were teased and denied. Isn't that what you expect from Chris?:sneaky:
Pretty much, and while I like being teased, I was never fond of being denied. :p
Oh maybe....

That's a good point, was that her maiden name, or will we learn that later? :unsure:
What if it's Chris Playerlastname? :eek: Yikes...
Or what if it's ...Lundgren!?!?!?!?!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No after-care? I'm disappointed.
She is a harsh mistress.

She does give me coffee so I won't complain.

Although it is TESCO's own brand that tastes like brown piss and she only gives me 1 sugar instead of 2.

You all think she's a sweet and innocent angel, you don't see her bad side.

Last time she made me breakfast it was eggs and she broke the yoke ... nothing to dip my bread in ... now you see what kind of monster she can be.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She is a harsh mistress.

Although it is TESCO's own brand that tastes like brown piss and she only gives me 1 sugar instead of 2.

Last time she made me breakfast it was eggs and she broke the yoke ... nothing to dip my bread in ... now you see what kind of monster she can be.
shepard-waaaatqck7v.gif
The monster indeed... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
She is a harsh mistress.

Oh damn, ask for some "oeuf à la coque" next time...she can't miss that and it's the yoke&bread's ultimate paradise!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do so love night time.

Typing out pages of rudeness that makes my totally straight friend look like a cruel lesbian dominatrix who can't cook.

Then she wakes up, reads her game thread hoping for some talk about easter eggs or the little details she puts in but nope, it's Ava being a silly bitch again.

No idea how she puts up with me.

Same question I aks myself about my girlfriend ... and my twinsy ... and the rest of my family ... and friends ... and work folks ... and boss ... and that gorgeous tart staring back at me everytime I look at the bit of glass in the bathroom, she's been trapped in that for years, always there looking at me when I go in. Creeps me out sometimes. Saw her in a bit of glass at my mums house too, think she's following me. Come to think of it, she's been following me since we were both kids.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do so love night time.

Typing out pages of rudeness that makes my totally straight friend look like a cruel lesbian dominatrix who can't cook.

Then she wakes up, reads her game thread hoping for some talk about easter eggs or the little details she puts in but nope, it's Ava being a silly bitch again.

Same question I aks myself about my girlfriend ... and my twinsy ... and the rest of my family ... and friends ... and work folks ... and boss ... and that gorgeous tart staring back at me everytime I look at the bit of glass in the bathroom, she's been trapped in that for years, always there looking at me when I go in. Creeps me out sometimes. Saw her in a bit of glass at my mums house too, think she's following me. Come to think of it, she's been following me since we were both kids.
Can't cook ...or just won't? I thought it was just part of the domination role... :p

Everyone loves things that are tiny and cute.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
She is a harsh mistress.

You'd think she'd at least spring for Waitrose own brand, what with all the money she's got rolling in from her Smutress empire. Or does she spend it all on whips and gags? Not to mention the obligatory Jaffa Cakes! :unsure:

I like my eggs like that, do you think she'd invite me for breakfast next time? :unsure:
I do so love night time.

I love the nighttime too! I get to see Ava being silly, it cheers me up! :D

I have one of those that follows me too! Although mine isn't a gorgeous young Welsh hobbit, mine is more of an overweight orc. :devilish:;)

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I do so love night time.

Your Sweetness, you are in friendly zone here.

You are our Welsh Petite (in the Cambridge dictionary definition) and like TheDevian said, don't you ever think about rudeness in your posts!
Your way to tease Nottravis (i'm not tots confidant with her shortname) is refreshing and spicy, you are brilliant!

Since my first reading of your post in Philly's thread (remember the stoning joke?), i love your way of being, here and everywhere else!:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to mention the obligatory Jaffa Cakes! :unsure:
That's all she spends her money on.

She lives in a run down shack leeching her neighbours wifi with her PC running and piles of Jaffa cake boxes everywhere.

She lives on them.

Jaffa cakes and cream, Jaffa cakes and milk, Jaffa cakes and ice cream, Jaffa cakes and gravy (this one isn't nice, don't ever go over if she offers a full roast dinner ... warm soggy Jaffa cakes floating in lumpy gravy).

Always terrifies me she's confuse me with Jaffa cake filling one day and eat me (oh god I hope she eats me ..... ahem)....

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That's all she spends her money on.

She lives in a run down shack leeching her neighbours wifi with her PC running and piles of Jaffa cake boxes everywhere.

She lives on them.

Jaffa cakes and cream, Jaffa cakes and milk, Jaffa cakes and ice cream, Jaffa cakes and gravy (this one isn't nice, don't ever go over if she offers a full roast dinner ... warm soggy Jaffa cakes floating in lumpy gravy).

Always terrifies me she's confuse me with Jaffa cake filling one day and eat me (oh god I hope she eats me ..... ahem)....
No to a full roast dinner, gotcha! I can't think what's worse... Lumpy gravy or gravy and Jaffa Cakes :sick:

I heard somewhere that she renders in her knickers, is that true? :unsure:

Let your mind drift a bit at the end there, did you? :whistle::sneaky:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Actually, I do (usually starting from a carcass to make my own broth), as well as a number of other items, like pizza.
In fact, you inspired me, I started a pot of turkey and rice soup for the family's dinner tonight.
Oops! *was only quoting from a film...*

...Trapped. Unable to move. With the air supply running out and the heat rising...
*purrrrrs*

She is a harsh mistress.

*starts reading Ava's rambling...*

giphy.gif

*returns!*

Love?

I get a wham bam spankyou ma'am and she shoves me out the door.

Not even a cuddle.
She is a harsh mistress.

Lies! This is all lies!

As any fule kno if they pay attention! For does not the holy word of the credits specifically state that the coffee is in fact Carte Noire?!

Honestly...*despairs!*

If I asked for that we'd probably spend at least 10 minutes giggling cos we're super mature.
This is known *nods nods*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes