Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Aftercare is a real thing, Notty's version just involves a pat on the head and a command to fetch her some wine and her ciggies.

I don't know if i'd call her a dominatrix so much as evil overlordess.
Prefers "Practical" :)
Since my first reading of your post in Philly's thread (remember the stoning joke?), i love your way of being, here and everywhere else!:)
*considers this a matter of opinion...* ;P

That's all she spends her money on.

She lives in a run down shack leeching her neighbours wifi with her PC running and piles of Jaffa cake boxes everywhere.

She lives on them.

Jaffa cakes and cream, Jaffa cakes and milk, Jaffa cakes and ice cream, Jaffa cakes and gravy (this one isn't nice, don't ever go over if she offers a full roast dinner ... warm soggy Jaffa cakes floating in lumpy gravy).

Always terrifies me she's confuse me with Jaffa cake filling one day and eat me (oh god I hope she eats me ..... ahem)....
Y'know, before I went to sleep last night I was thinking "Mebbe I need to tone the Chris scene down a bit." It was after all a bit intense. However, having read this little lot....*goes to add some more text to ramp it up!*

Although interestingly enough....that whole "she's a harsh mistress" thingy. I suppose in a way, when you play that scene with Chris...well, I will be, no? After all, I did write what she says....

*smiles sweetly*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Y'know, before I went to sleep last night I was thinking "Mebbe I need to tone the Chris scene down a bit." It was after all a bit intense. However, having read this little lot....*goes to add some more text to ramp it up!*

Although interestingly enough....that whole "she's a harsh mistress" thingy. I suppose in a way, when you play that scene with Chris...well, I will be, no? After all, I did write what she says....

*smiles sweetly*
Can I just ask... how can you consciously *smile sweetly* while at the same time know what's coming with Chris? :unsure: Or... is the sweet smile part of the whole *I'm in charge and you'll do as I say thing* side of you? :unsure::sneaky:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
why not both? :sneaky:

edit: just learned a new word, thinking about this: :geek::unsure::sneaky:
I was thinking of changing it to "I'm not sure whether to be afraid or aroused" so that totally fits!
It can't be that harsh then...:p
Did you forget that Mistress Notty's bits ached? And all she did was test the thing! :eek:;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Tell me about it. Started my new job today, feels like I've missed all the fun D:
Grats, hope you will have fun and good money there and some time for your game. :)

Says the women creating that "extreme" content.

We're playing what's coming from your mind babes.

I'll have a bit of fun with this though. So we know Chris has a dom route, we also know a female Mc will be added in the future. We deff know i'm going to be playing her sub.

Just how much do you want me to suffer hun?
That might depend fully on whether you are ahead or not and how far ahead in the Ava-Notty teasing wars. :p

I have to play test it again before release *Is scared to!*
I guess if you get your bits all achey that shows a serious lack of self control and discipline, soit seems you will need quite a few extra sessions with Chris. :D

See!

*is innocent*

I am actually considering taking some of the stuff out of the SP though as perhaps it might be too big a leap...*can always use it later*
Sure, sure as you wish. Still love your evil devious mind though. :p

Well you have another six chapters to fill, so go with the progression that feels natural for you and will draw in people gently. :p Fat chance of that being very gently though if your remarks and the renders you showed are any indication.;)

Oh maybe....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes sense with one of the meanings of Chadwick one of our members sleuthed in the past, Chadwick would not be her maiden name.:)

Playerlastname
Nah do not worry Chris will not be your long lost sister I suspect, but I would assume that most who will persue Chris romantically will want to change her last name anyway. :p

That really doesn't help, I don't know whether to be afraid or happy :unsure: :censored:
Well that depends completely on your own wishes, doesn't it and whether you wish to project a sense of purity and innocence. :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What if it's Chris Playerlastname? :eek: Yikes...
Well, I could live with that. In fact, whatever Chris maiden or chosen name is... I have a cunning plan to make her my and Kelly's sister. So she'd better not play that little game for too long! Or she'll be sleep molested like any self-respecting sister!
It would bring some interesting family reunions.... and I am not sure if it would be safe, just imagine the talks of bets, sparrings and wedgies....the golf course would be a battlefield

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It would bring some interesting family reunions.... and I am not sure if it would be safe, just imagine the talks of bets, sparrings and wedgies....the golf course would be a battlefield
Not only the golf course I would assume. :p

Edit: Why does this not remind me about a story I read a long long time ago where a guy as one of the prenuptials conditions before marrying his sweetheart, included the condition she was not allowed to bring her knives into the bedroom. ;)

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: frap and TheDevian

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not only the golf course I would assume. :p

Edit: Why does this not remind me about a story I read a long long time ago where a guy as one of the prenuptials conditions before marrying his sweetheart, included the condition she was not allowed to bring her knives into the bedroom. ;)
Was there a blue police box showing up in your room ? Did you travel into the future? If both answers are true.. I'm surprised I decided to go with the prenuptial agreement.. it was only an idea suggested by a friend...
Oh and how was the remastered version of Heavy Five?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Was there a blue police box showing up in your room ? Did you travel into the future? If both answers are true.. I'm surprised I decided to go with the prenuptial agreement.. it was only an idea suggested by a friend...
Oh and how was the remastered version of Heavy Five?
The remastered version was great and being sold at Harrods online webshop. :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
She is a harsh mistress.

She does give me coffee so I won't complain.

Although it is TESCO's own brand that tastes like brown piss and she only gives me 1 sugar instead of 2.

You all think she's a sweet and innocent angel, you don't see her bad side.

Last time she made me breakfast it was eggs and she broke the yoke ... nothing to dip my bread in ... now you see what kind of monster she can be.
Hmmm - sounds like the Bunn coffee that cheap restaurants serve - we're not sure whether it's made with cheap, over-roasted coffee beans or just beauty bark. :sick:

I do so love night time.

Typing out pages of rudeness that makes my totally straight friend look like a cruel lesbian dominatrix who can't cook.

Then she wakes up, reads her game thread hoping for some talk about easter eggs or the little details she puts in but nope, it's Ava being a silly bitch again.

No idea how she puts up with me.

Same question I aks myself about my girlfriend ... and my twinsy ... and the rest of my family ... and friends ... and work folks ... and boss ... and that gorgeous tart staring back at me everytime I look at the bit of glass in the bathroom, she's been trapped in that for years, always there looking at me when I go in. Creeps me out sometimes. Saw her in a bit of glass at my mums house too, think she's following me. Come to think of it, she's been following me since we were both kids.
For the past few years I've been wondering who the old fart looking back at me is....

You'd think she'd at least spring for Waitrose own brand, what with all the money she's got rolling in from her Smutress empire. Or does she spend it all on whips and gags? Not to mention the obligatory Jaffa Cakes! :unsure:

I like my eggs like that, do you think she'd invite me for breakfast next time? :unsure:

I love the nighttime too! I get to see Ava being silly, it cheers me up! :D

I have one of those that follows me too! Although mine isn't a gorgeous young Welsh hobbit, mine is more of an overweight orc. :devilish:;)
I miss all of this, being on the wrong continent and all. At least it makes for invigorating morning reading!

*smiles sweetly*
Notty: harsh mistress or loving dev? You decide, with every choice you make!

Can I just ask... how can you consciously *smile sweetly* while at the same time know what's coming with Chris? :unsure: Or... is the sweet smile part of the whole *I'm in charge and you'll do as I say thing* side of you? :unsure::sneaky:
You're just now figuring that out? ;)

*just smiles sweetly at him*
*snrk*

That really doesn't help, I don't know whether to be afraid or aroused :unsure: :censored: :oops:

I edited it, yes me!
Yes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's what I meant by how much do you want me to suffer.

I will be dommed by Chris when you add the fem path so whatever you have Chris do will be done to me .. well .. the MC but you get the point.

You have me at your mercy now dom the shit out of me.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes