frap

Oct 17, 2018
Makes me think that Frappucino is the full name your mom use when she's angry XD
"Frappucino Junior Johnson! You come here this instant and you wash your hands!"
Actually, it was "Frappe Caffeine Milkfat Sugar-Jones" - thus the reason I changed it to just be "frap" - all lower-cased, one name, I dropped all the rest after my divorce from my family was granted on grounds of name cruelty - at the age of 7. Drifted around for a while after that, got a few degrees from Ivy League schools in my early teens, you know... the usual. :p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Why did you make me click on that. Until 2 minutes ago, I still had hope for the human race...
I guess it's time to go back up the tree...
I made you click on it? Did hold a gun to your head? I think you need to own up to your own lack of self-control. You'd never make it as a flight ground crew. (If it's red or dusty, don't touch!) You'd be pushing all the buttons. Admit it, you were hoping to have the choice to push the cargo button in Chapter 1, huh?

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Are you guys trying to make Mike the new Eric? All he did was get the lights to work!

Which....is more than the MC has managed so far! So there!
How very dare you, person of non-Travis persuasion!?
I'll have you know Pepito Massiveshlong graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and he has over 300 confirmed kills. He is trained in gorilla warfare and the top sniper in the entire Ophion armed forces. Mike is nothing to him but just another target. Pepito will wipe him the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Ophion!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are you guys trying to make Mike the new Eric? All he did was get the lights to work!

Which....is more than the MC has managed so far! So there!
But the MC has only been there a short while... Mike has been there for a hell of a lot longer, so why isn't it fixed? Why did an outside engineer have to be called in? Because Mike is useless! Ha! How do you like them apples? ;)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
For the francophones among us, the whole Thea dead is on the news I saw is the perfect "Marquise vos beaux yeux".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sadly have to admit that my French in our national variation to high school was so bad, that I gladly dropped it after the second year. I was only a tenth of a point away from having to double that year, due to French..

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How very dare you, person of non-Travis persuasion!?
I'll have you know Pepito Massiveshlong graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and he has over 300 confirmed kills. He is trained in gorilla warfare and the top sniper in the entire Ophion armed forces. Mike is nothing to him but just another target. Pepito will wipe him the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Ophion!
Un peu d'aide fait grand bien, non?

Besides nothing impressive about fighting gorillas. They just sit there eating fruit and are unarmed.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I sadly have to admit that my French in our national variation to high school was so bad, that I gladly dropped it after the second year. I was only a tenth of a point away from having to double that year, due to French..
Yeah, France!
pleifcalling3.png

Un peu d'aide fait grand bien, non?

Besides nothing impressive about fighting gorillas. They just sit there eating fruit and are unarmed.
The same could be said about Sarah :3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But the MC has only been there a short while... Mike has been there for a hell of a lot longer, so why isn't it fixed? Why did an outside engineer have to be called in? Because Mike is useless! Ha! How do you like them apples? ;)
Mike seems the only sane one there to me tbh. Given all his problems he's not doing too bad I don't think.

Let's have a look at poor Mike. He hasn't been there that long; was the guy the Iowa left behind to run a frikking nuclear power station; has to spend his time hiding from Trisha (probs!); probs has Marcus waving vitamin tablets at him every time he steps into the corridor; if he avoids the Jones then he can spend time with either Kelly or Amanda...(oh...joy...); has the MC turn up ignoring his advice (perhaps - your mileage can vary); does his best to keep the lights and power going tries to be friendly and cheerful with everyone he meets!

And what does he get? Snark. :(

Even Sarah has a go at him. Poor Mike...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes