frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'll let you know that I was born the day of the Holy Innocents! So there! Stricto sensu, I'm way innocenter than all of youse!!
So, by that logic... anyone born on Canada Day is more Canadian than others... anyone born on Independence Day (US) is more USAian than others... and anyone born on Girlfriend's Day is more girlfriend than... wait, which of the girls was born on August 1? :unsure:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So, by that logic... anyone born on Canada Day is more Canadian than others... anyone born on Independence Day (US) is more USAian than others... and anyone born on Girlfriend's Day is more girlfriend than... wait, which of the girls was born on August 1? :unsure:
Mike, so, he's like, your honorary girlfriend now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
At this point, who isn't? :3
I guess I might be the only one... :sneaky:
Quite innocent up to a point indeed:p
Hey! I am innocent of a LOT of things!
I was born on the Idea of March, so am I more Caesar killer? All I know is you had better beware! Muahahahaha!!!!:devilish:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes