frap

Oct 17, 2018
For the francophones among us, the whole Thea dead is on the news I saw is the perfect "Marquise vos beaux yeux".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sadly have to admit that my French in our national variation to high school was so bad, that I gladly dropped it after the second year. I was only a tenth of a point away from having to double that year, due to French..
I took a year of high-school French. My grade was okay because I mostly faked my way through. I can count a bit, ask what time it is, and tell you I don't speak French. That's it.

Mostly because, when listening to French, I can't hear where one word ends and the next begins. Looking at the written word at the same time doesn't help, as y'all will drop consonants willy-nilly just so things continue vowel-consonant-vowel-consonant in a never-ending word that starts at the beginning of a sentence and doesn't end until you take a breath. I had no trouble learning German, and I've forgotten most of the Spanish I learned in grade school, but I still understand that better than French.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Un peu d'aide fait grand bien, non?
Besides nothing impressive about fighting gorillas. They just sit there eating fruit and are unarmed.
True, true. Il faut bien admettre qu'un peu d'aide ne fait pas de mal, de temps en temps...

The same could be said about Sarah :3
You saw Sarah sitting and eating fruit? I must have missed that scene... ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I took a year of high-school French. My grade was okay because I mostly faked my way through. I can count a bit, ask what time it is, and tell you I don't speak French. That's it.

Mostly because, when listening to French, I can't hear where one word ends and the next begins. Looking at the written word at the same time doesn't help, as y'all will drop consonants willy-nilly just so things continue vowel-consonant-vowel-consonant in a never-ending word that starts at the beginning of a sentence and doesn't end until you take a breath. I had no trouble learning German, and I've forgotten most of the Spanish I learned in grade school, but I still understand that better than French.
Probs still better than Dianne's English tho!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Mike seems the only sane one there to me tbh. Given all his problems he's not doing too bad I don't think.

Let's have a look at poor Mike. He hasn't been there that long; was the guy the Iowa left behind to run a frikking nuclear power station; has to spend his time hiding from Trisha (probs!); probs has Marcus waving vitamin tablets at him every time he steps into the corridor; if he avoids the Jones then he can spend time with either Kelly or Amanda...(oh...joy...); has the MC turn up ignoring his advice (perhaps - your mileage can vary); does his best to keep the lights and power going tries to be friendly and cheerful with everyone he meets!

And what does he get? Snark. :(

Even Sarah has a go at him. Poor Mike...
Was Mike space Jesus since the beginning? :unsure:
Also, how fun would it be if after a few chapters, we just learn that Mike and Kelly are an item :devilish:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I made you click on it? Did hold a gun to your head? I think you need to own up to your own lack of self-control. You'd never make it as a flight ground crew. (If it's red or dusty, don't touch!) You'd be pushing all the buttons. Admit it, you were hoping to have the choice to push the cargo button in Chapter 1, huh?
I might be a "squeeze-Chris-boobies" kind of person. But ya can't prove nothing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nope don't like.gif

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Mike seems the only sane one there to me tbh. Given all his problems he's not doing too bad I don't think.

Let's have a look at poor Mike. He hasn't been there that long; was the guy the Iowa left behind to run a frikking nuclear power station; has to spend his time hiding from Trisha (probs!); probs has Marcus waving vitamin tablets at him every time he steps into the corridor; if he avoids the Jones then he can spend time with either Kelly or Amanda...(oh...joy...); has the MC turn up ignoring his advice (perhaps - your mileage can vary); does his best to keep the lights and power going tries to be friendly and cheerful with everyone he meets!

And what does he get? Snark. :(

Even Sarah has a go at him. Poor Mike...
So why was he left there to look after it if he's not qualified? Or... is he just a clever plot device created by a deviously minded dev to throw us off the scent? Is Mike really Thea?
He has to maintain the whole station alone! And it still stands!:)
It's mostly self-running, so I won't accept that point!
He was also tasked to fight dragons! Did you see any around the station?

I rest my case!
We haven't seen the whole station yet, there might be dragons! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes