RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, I suspect a dildo of high quality jewelry worthy Jade would be worth a fortune. Maybe something for an emperors or wealthy nobles wife or concubine but kinda rare outside those circles.
Yeah sex toys made of polished ornamental stone likely be something only nobles or rich merchants would be able to pay for.

ps: the hardness depends on which mineral forms the rock. Nephrite is closer to quartz but jadeite is a bit "softer".

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know about the navy but the army doesn't like more than one disaster a day.
That's true. Puts the civilians off their breakfast.
:)

Right got to run. Have you any idea what it's like to make soup for 100 men in this heat?

Laters!
I'm surprised Ava hadn't reminded you of that, maybe she is horrible as a chef, but... Notty, laxative is not a good soup seasoning. don't for it in (bad french pun not intended) and there won't be more that the inevitable number of disasters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah sex toys made of polished ornamental stone likely be something only nobles or rich merchants would be able to pay for.

ps: the hardness depends on which mineral forms the rock. Nephrite is closer to quartz but jadeite is a bit "softer".
Yes - jadeite runs around 6 on the mohs scale, nephrite runs around 6.5 :)

I think the jadeite is prettier, though... tends to be more translucent.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Huitieme
Congrats! (I guess... do you like - or think you will like it?)

The first is I'm not sure the content would be suitable for Steam. I know we haven't seen much yet but that's largely due to the nature of putting the story first but as we progress....*taps chin and thinks*. Alright, all the content is gated so the player should never see anything they don't want to but that doesn't get around the fact that the content -can- get pretty...um...beyond kinky? Should I be able to do everything I want to do, H5 will end up being one of the more extreme games on the site, and I'm really not sure how that would roll with Steam.
Was sooooo happy to read this!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Says the women creating that "extreme" content.

We're playing what's coming from your mind babes.

I'll have a bit of fun with this though. So we know Chris has a dom route, we also know a female Mc will be added in the future. We deff know i'm going to be playing her sub.

Just how much do you want me to suffer hun?
As much as I did when playtesting it? *actually had achey bits!*

No....*thinks*. More! :) *sage nods*

And my mind is pure I'll have you know. I just think of options for you to do, then code, write and render them. Nothing to do with me really!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
And my mind is pure I'll have you know. I just think of options for you to do, then code, write and render them. Nothing to do with me really!
Yep, just like you giving us an option to play a blackmailing asshole doesn't mean it has anything to do with you.:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes