I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Only when you define innocence very very very insanely completely utterly humongously exponentially extremely super broadly. :p
From what you're saying... it seems like you are implying that Notty might not be as innocent as she claims, which in a roundabout way is you calling her a liar! Quick, get the stocks ready, prepare the vegetables! and I don't mean for throwing :devilish:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
From what you're saying... it seems like you are implying that Notty might not be as innocent as she claims, which in a roundabout way is you calling her a liar! Quick, get the stocks ready, prepare the vegetables! and I don't mean for throwing :devilish:
If you mean to say I suspect her from sometimes taking the truth with a boatfull of grains of salt you might be making a not completely of the mark assumption. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I reject this notion. However, innocence is a rather abstract term, so I'll just say that Notty is innocent in my book.:) Yes. It is in the walkthrough.
Remember that little screenshot that is being kept 20000 miles under the sea heavily guarded? *is a caring pervy dev* :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds innocent to me. Not many devs care about their players. In fact, I doubt you would find any other as caring as Notty is.:)
Ah nobody will argue with the fact she is an adorable, caring, witty, smart and funny person. Pervy is her own words, though she seems perfectly normal and with healthy interests to me as far as I can see, except for the OPERA (Those Soprano's really hurt your ears):p Innocent though is not very likely and for the sake of her game hopefully not true either.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ah nobody will argue with the fact she is an adorable, caring, witty, smart and funny person. Pervy is her own words, though she seems perfectly normal and with healthy interests to me as far as I can see, except for the OPERA (Those Soprano's really hurt your ears):p Innocent though is not very likely and for the sake of her game hopefully not true either.
It is clear to me that your definition of innocence differs from mine. :) Also, I rather like opera.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Such an innocent woman possessing the grace and elegance all ladies of high society should.

That's our Notty.

Until the doors close then it's gimp suits, nipple clamps and vaginal specula's ..... and that's just foreplay.

And she's never once shared a single Jaffa Cake.

Nor any of her wine.
I can understand her not sharing her Jaffa Cakes, but surely she could spare a sip of wine between sessions... I mean where is her aftercare? :unsure:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Ava, your "ladiest lady that ever lady'd" quote... here's a follow-up:

(just replace "gentleman" with "lady")

"I do not spew profanities. I enunciate them clearly because I am a proper fucking gentleman!"

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Addition to DA22, post:2272439, member: 372390

Page 466 till 500
Disclaimer: Writer of this resembles any accusations of willful twisting of the truth or putting words in other people's mouths
Great job, as always. You do know that by the time chapter 4 is out, there will be at least 10 gogolplex more pages, right?
Nope. I can't replicate your handwriting or art.;)

Also, Roger is a French name. :)
Crap, I've been made D:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes