GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
I didn't know there was anyone else out there who played vandal hearts.
I got roms of the first and second game before nintendo ruined finding out of print media. Love the turn-based/real-time rpg mash up they had but the the amount of walkthrough I have to have open to see ending requirements turns me off a bit. Still a fun game though.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Feminine allure, eh? What can you do with the girls who try to manipulate you like that...
I flirt them up till the humidity of their cargo bay reaches critical alues
But...just because I have no intention of swaying you - doesn't mean the other characters won't try. Well, they do have their own agendas, no?

Be careful of pretty eyes, hrm?
all your characters have pretty eyes
The path I choose is a bullet filled zombie of love though, but I am pretty sure one of my bodies is drifting off into the nothingness of space or burning up in the atmosphere of Ophion.
I may be going down in flames but I'm ready for the ride

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I have no intention of swaying anyone. :)

This is your game, and I -firmly- believe you should have the experience you choose.

But...just because I have no intention of swaying you - doesn't mean the other characters won't try. Well, they do have their own agendas, no?

Well if I can have the experience I choose, then I choose to believe that there is a robot and you get to impregnate it, and that is how nanobots are made.

Now just think about the earlier conversation over gravity and what you may be stepping in.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

This is your game, and I -firmly- believe you should have the experience you choose.

Be careful? Bah, I stand by my earlier statement of embracing all new potential sources of sensations. I fully intend on loosing myself so far into those eyes that when I am met with the dark abyss I will jump into it with glee.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Well other than the things mentioned and knowing his rank so he had to be in the military for a while, the MC is kind of a blank slate, since we are given the choice on how he reacts to everything, or if he believes in conspiracy theories, etc. He has authorization to do space walks on a shuttle he isn't a crew member of? He also isn't well known enough for any of the H5 crew to recognize him.(spy).
Maybe more will come in the future.
Oh. My. God! I've been so blind until now!
Of course!
The only question that remains to be answered is "what exactly is in the toolbox?"

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Of course!
The only question that remains to be answered is "what exactly is in the toolbox?"
Dirty bomb to remove the gremlins once and for all, that or haphazardly stored virus that makes everyone extremely horny, which will lead to sexual hijinx.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
as her brother I can tell ya all that she plays golf
FOUR! I know I want more than a 'hole in one', I am not sure what that means, but it sounds dirty.
Not with my graphics card, no! XD
Wish I could help with that, maybe soon if ours take off, but with the moving expenses I won't be able to get mine replaced any time soon either ...but the offer still stands as long as I am free.
I like rogue-like games though, sometimes it is fun to lose it all and have to rebuild.
I played Rogue-like, never lost it all, but I did get yelled at by Professor X a few times and he docked my allowance (so I just cheated in some money). :p
Too late.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Of course!
Dirty bomb to remove the gremlins once and for all, that or haphazardly stored virus that makes everyone extremely horny, which will lead to sexual hijinx.
Wait wait wait, I think I got it. I think that there might be tools in the toolbox. You know, because our MC is an Engineer of some authority and he has a job to investigate and fix the mysterious on a small base that suddenly broke down. From what we have seen, there isn't too much suggesting that we are anything but what we have been told what we are really. The most mysterious thing is our authority to shut down the whole thing, but that can reasonably be assumed to due to our rank or that we are supposed to be a scapegoat for something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wait wait wait, I think I got it. I think that there might be tools in the toolbox. You know, because our MC is an Engineer of some authority and he has a job to investigate and fix the mysterious on a small base that suddenly broke down. From what we have seen, there isn't too much suggesting that we are anything but what we have been told what we are really. The most mysterious thing is our authority to shut down the whole thing, but that can reasonably be assumed to due to our rank or that we are supposed to be a scapegoat for something.
The Engineer who uses his tool to fix his space problems, got it! :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes