Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
He has a "sister" who is on the Iowa but really is on Ophion, and has military family background. He was an infantry grunt, then had a choice of going into flight which he said was too old for that, so instead he took engineering.
Goodness, it's there plain as day. I really need to start paying more attention to the text and less attention to pretty eyes.:unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Goodness, it's there plain as day. I really need to start paying more attention to the text and less attention to pretty eyes.:unsure:
Well other than the things mentioned and knowing his rank so he had to be in the military for a while, the MC is kind of a blank slate, since we are given the choice on how he reacts to everything, or if he believes in conspiracy theories, etc. He has authorization to do space walks on a shuttle he isn't a crew member of? He also isn't well known enough for any of the H5 crew to recognize him.(spy).

Maybe more will come in the future.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well other than the things mentioned and knowing his rank so he had to be in the military for a while, the MC is kind of a blank slate, since we are given the choice on how he reacts to everything, or if he believes in conspiracy theories, etc. He has authorization to do space walks on a shuttle he isn't a crew member of? He also isn't well known enough for any of the H5 crew to recognize him.(spy).

Maybe more will come in the future.
Well, he could be a recent transferee. And even if not, since he's not part of the flight crew it's not implausible for the others not to know him.

They all are a crew of the Intrepid, no? So technically, and I may be wrong, I would say that the Vanguard doesn't have a dedicated crew per se.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ah, you mean, he is a spy of the same faction, but not necessarily *just* what he is made out to be.
Ok, I guess. I still haven't played it. :p

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Goodness, it's there plain as day.
*plays totally fair* :)

Even if X happens to Y and some of you end up wanting to burn my house down because of it....

a) everything is there for you to find. Nothing is hidden;
b) you will always be able to prevent any bad ends.......

......unless you're causing them of course. :)

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
*plays totally fair* :)

Even if X happens to Y and some of you end up wanting to burn my house down because of it....

a) everything is there for you to find. Nothing is hidden;
b) you will always be able to prevent any bad ends.......

......unless you're causing them of course. :)
Being able to prevent bad endings from happening is the way all adult game should be, actually it's how all games in general should be. Ugh nightmares from old school games where if you make ONE wrong choice at the beginning guarantees a bad end....

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Being able to prevent bad endings from happening is the way all adult game should be, actually it's how all games in general should be. Ugh nightmares from old school games where if you make ONE wrong choice at the beginning guarantees a bad end....
I like rogue-like games though, sometimes it is fun to lose it all and have to rebuild.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ask them to dinner. You won't sway me to the dark path...:D
I have no intention of swaying anyone. :)

This is your game, and I -firmly- believe you should have the experience you choose.

But...just because I have no intention of swaying you - doesn't mean the other characters won't try. Well, they do have their own agendas, no?

Be careful of pretty eyes, hrm?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

This is your game, and I -firmly- believe you should have the experience you choose.

But...just because I have no intention of swaying you - doesn't mean the other characters won't try. Well, they do have their own agendas, no?
The path I choose is a bullet filled zombie of love though, but I am pretty sure one of my bodies is drifting off into the nothingness of space or burning up in the atmosphere of Ophion.

Reactions: Nottravis

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
I like rogue-like games though, sometimes it is fun to lose it all and have to rebuild.
Rogue-like's are fine though, Darkest Dungeon and (technically X-com cause perma-death) are my go to "having fun losing" games.

I mean like story games, like, what was it.... Vandal Hearts 2? Like if you don't move the main character to a specific square for three turns and unlock a secret item during the tutorial then you save the world but end up a homeless cuckold at the end of the game. I was so mad when I found out about that, like, thanks for the heads up 20-hour-to-complete-rpg!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I know, you know, I know.;)

They are all very welcome to try. Maybe I'll sway them instead.:)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Rogue-like's are fine though, Darkest Dungeon and (technically X-com cause perma-death) are my go to "having fun losing" games.

I mean like story games, like, what was it.... Vandal Hearts 2? Like if you don't move the main character to a specific square for three turns and unlock a secret item during the tutorial then you save the world but end up a homeless cuckold at the end of the game. I was so mad when I found out about that, like, thanks for the heads up 20-hour-to-complete-rpg!
I didn't know there was anyone else out there who played vandal hearts.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes