Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*confesses she was quite pleased giving Becca a sticky mouth* :)
you know? that image made me love Becca even more. I know that may sound impossible but it's true, It showed her class in a situation in which the etiquette gets forgotten, her eating manners are apropriate to have brunch with the queen of the UK

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Now I'm curious... How many times will I have to play through the chapter to get all the content I signed up for?
Based on what you said here?
Good!
I'm not bothered by incest, and I must confess the moment we learned who Kelly was, I felt a surge of brotherly pride.
My little sister is a knockout!
And I'm completely prepared to respect any choice of relationship she makes with whomever strikes her fancy. If she's happy, I'm onboard, even if she's into LGMs... well perhaps not LGMs! :devilish:
I'll also totally be the protective brother who kneecaps any fool treating her badly. :mad:
That means that if SHE wants a relationship with the MC, I'm cool with it, and I'll never ever hurt her.
She is a bit of a hotties isn' she? :)
*scurries through her notes*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Based on what you said here?

She is a bit of a hotties isn' she? :)
*scurries through her notes*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know, I would either be an amazing demonic / lovecraftian cultist or an absolutely terrible one. I have so little self control when it comes to my curiosity and finding out as much as I can about stuff that interests me that spoiler warnings become giant "press me" buttons.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You know, I would either be an amazing demonic / lovecraftian cultist or an absolutely terrible one. I have so little self control when it comes to my curiosity and finding out as much as I can about stuff that interests me that spoiler warnings become giant "press me" buttons.
*Might need to stop answering questions*

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For the budding cultist.

-------

Also, sister being an alien goblin lover? That's a grudgin'.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am quite proud of myself here. I read only the first spoiler. Although I was curious how many spoiler buttons there are, so I quickly clicked them all, but I didn't read what is in them.:)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
*Might need to stop answering questions*
Heh, I'm personally completely fine with it actually. For me, knowing a little bit of what is going to happen doesn't lessen the experience of actually going through it. I have played my favourite games of all time Mass Effect and Dragon Age many times over, but just because I already know what is going to happen doesn't make the emotional gut punches any less powerful. That's because a well written story is always going to be to be just that, well written. And besides, these small hints don't really spoil all that much in the long run besides being sings saying "Adventure over this way".

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Heh, I'm personally completely fine with it actually. For me, knowing a little bit of what is going to happen doesn't lessen the experience of actually going through it. I have played my favourite games of all time Mass Effect and Dragon Age many times over, but just because I already know what is going to happen doesn't make the emotional gut punches any less powerful. That's because a well written story is always going to be to be just that, well written. And besides, these small hints don't really spoil all that much in the long run besides being sings saying "Adventure over this way".
3 spoilers regarding a bad an good person gunning for Kelly

Reactions: TheDevian

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
For the budding cultist.

-------

Also, sister being an alien goblin lover? That's a grudgin'.
Heh, already seen it before and considered buying it, but thanks for the tip! Already getting most of those kicks from playing atm though. Some amazing writing to be found in there.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes