Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I assume you mean the grav generator fails not anti-grav failing.
Let's say the anti-grav system fails because of the grav generators failing :)

Gravitons are elementary particles from quantum field theory.

What they truly are, no one knows, and it is all guesswork as of now, so your interpretation is just as good as any other.
So, we're saying that I'm inventing a theory on particle physics as well as writing smut? *wonders if she submit a paper somewhere?* ;)

I guess a way to make new characters without being too close to looking like players is to take a photo from the internet, celeb or not and try to replicate that person, then change things so it doesn't look like them anymore.
*still hasn't decided what she's going to do with McGruder yet...*

Nipples that can cut glass were mentioned, so do we get to do a jewelry store robbery or mission impossible?
*wiggles eyebrows and wonders why she had the MC bring a box of tools on board...* ;)
What significance does the number 69 hold?

I am but a dear, sweet maiden. Some may say I am innocence personified. I am afraid the meaning of such numbers happens to be lost on me.

Anyway, I much prefer the 68.

You do it to me and I owe you one.

I'm here all week folks /bow
*laughs* But my...you're going to love some of Chris's lines at the start of Chapt Two...

Notty how will you approach the elephant in the room? Will you release an incest patch or there won't be any incest?
Good question. I'm also interested to know, although from the other side of a wall as someone who doesn't like incest.

Is Kelly written (optionally I guess) in a way that doesn't imply blood relation between them?
I'll talk a -little- bit about this whilst renders are chugging away as I can appreciate the curiosity.

So let's start with the basics. Kelly is, and will always be, your sister. No renaming patches here.

I'll also confess I'm not a fan of the standard incest tropes at all either. The variations on a theme of your sister being so sexually inexperience she's never seen a penis, or for some reason she lets you go on a stairway to heaven with her because you help her with her homework, or you blackmail her by threatening to tell mum that she hasn't done the washing up so she gives you a blowjob...blah, blah, blah. Yetch. Not, to quote Austin Powers, my bag baby.

But what is, is this SL.

Fans of incest will be in for a new turn of events as we knock down the usual tropes (hopefully) with a sledgehammer. Non-fans of incest can take it or leave it, but *pause to tap chin* may find themselves sufficiently intrigued to give it a whirl. Largely as the SL can be stopped at any point and, although I confess my sense of humour is somewhat debatable, I found it hugely funny...

Oh! Plus...nah, that's saying too much. You'll find out! :) That is if the story line even opens up for you. Choices matter ....

So make of that what you will!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'll talk a -little- bit about this whilst renders are chugging away as I can appreciate the curiosity.

So let's start with the basics. Kelly is, and will always be, your sister. No renaming patches here.

I'll alsol confess I'm not a fan of the standard incest tropes at all either. The variations on a theme of your sister being so sexually inexperience she's never seen a penis, or for some reason she lets you go on a stairway to heaven with her because you help her with her homework, or you blackmail her by threatening to tell mum that she hasn't done the washing up so she gives you a blowjob...blah, blah, blah. Yetch. Not, to quote Austin Powers, my bag baby.

But what is, is this SL.

Fans of incest will be in for a new turn of events as we knock down the usual tropes (hopefully) with a sledgehammer. Non-fans of incest can take it or leave it, but *pause to tap chin* may find themselves sufficiently intrigued to give it a whirl. Largely as the SL can be stopped at any point and, although I confess my sense of humour is somewhat debatable, I found it hugely funny...

I know you wouldn't go with the ridiculous premise of the current incest discourse, and your answer doesn't surprise me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Let's say the anti-grav system fails because of the grav generators failing :)

So, we're saying that I'm inventing a theory on particle physics as well as writing smut? *wonders if she submit a paper somewhere?* ;)

*still hasn't decided what she's going to do with McGruder yet...*

*wiggles eyebrows and wonders why she had the MC bring a box of tools on board...* ;)

*laughs* But my...you're going to love some of Chris's lines at the start of Chapt Two...

I'll also confess I'm not a fan of the standard incest tropes at all either. The variations on a theme of your sister being so sexually inexperience she's never seen a penis, or for some reason she lets you go on a stairway to heaven with her because you help her with her homework, or you blackmail her by threatening to tell mum that she hasn't done the washing up so she gives you a blowjob...blah, blah, blah. Yetch. Not, to quote Austin Powers, my bag baby.

But what is, is this SL.

Oh! Plus...nah, that's saying too much. You'll find out! :) That is if the story line even opens up for you. Choices matter ....

Glad to hear the story won't be that cliche, though it seems more like the old last-(human)man-'alive' trope, but hey, it is a lot less used. Though, I would not be surprised there is more too it, something required by the 'so called' doctor! :unsure: Or even a turn in the 'holodeck'.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

But what is, is this SL.

OK, good enough for me. Just for the premise of hammering the tropes I'm totally in for following this as far as I can be comfortable with.:D

One more thing though, since you're (thankfully) not doing the ridiculous renaming. Aren't you concerned about some uncultured fool reporting the game once it crosses certain barriers? At least, I would be worried about being forced to rewrite the whole thing.

EDIT:
Oh....page 69! Don't anyone post anything for 30 mins!
Holding breath!:censored:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
OK, good enough for me. Just for the premise of hammering the tropes I'm totally in for following this as far as I can be comfortable with.:D

One more thing though, since you're (thankfully) not doing the ridiculous renaming. Aren't you concerned about some uncultured fool reporting the game once it crosses certain barriers? At least, I would be worried about being forced to rewrite the whole thing.
I'm good for a little bit yet. I'm worry a little bit more about that a few chapters in. But for now I'm golden.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

The variations on a theme of your sister being so sexually inexperience she's never seen a penis, or for some reason she lets you go on a stairway to heaven with her because you help her with her homework.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018

But what is, is this SL.

Good!
I'm not bothered by incest, and I must confess the moment we learned who Kelly was, I felt a surge of brotherly pride.
My little sister is a knockout!
And I'm completely prepared to respect any choice of relationship she makes with whomever strikes her fancy. If she's happy, I'm onboard, even if she's into LGMs... well perhaps not LGMs! :devilish:
I'll also totally be the protective brother who kneecaps any fool treating her badly. :mad:
That means that if SHE wants a relationship with the MC, I'm cool with it, and I'll never ever hurt her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Good!
I'm not bothered by incest, and I must confess the moment we learned who Kelly was, I felt a surge of brotherly pride.
And I'm completely prepared to respect any choice of relationship she makes with whoever strikes her fancy. If she's happy, I'm onboard, even if she's into LGMs... well perhaps not LGMs! :devilish:
I'll also totally be the protective brother who kneecaps any fool treating her badly. :mad:
That means that if SHE wants a relationship with the MC, I'm cool with it, and I'll never ever hurt her.
as her brother I can tell ya all that she plays golf

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Good!
And I'm completely prepared to respect any choice of relationship she makes with whomever strikes her fancy. If she's happy, I'm onboard, even if she's into LGMs... well perhaps not LGMs! :devilish:
Good man, that's the spirit! I am soooo looking forward to what you'll do in Chapt Two :)

Who might be the nice lady having fun with Becca? Hard to tell from this angle, you know...
Is that Becca's evil twin Cabbee?:p
Clue is in the title ;) That would be sis Jane. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes