Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I mean she probs doesn't look like you if we play the odds...but if she does and you're ok with it - then I am too :) Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cute and dirty! That's my kind of girl.
She looks a bit skinny to handle heavy weaponry, though. A tad more in the biceps department would probably help.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean she probs doesn't look like you if we play the odds...but if she does and you're ok with it - then I am too :) Thanks.

Not too far off to be fair.

My hairs longer but the freckles are similar enough as are the eyes but my face is a bit slimmer. Boobs size is about right not sure saying this in perv central is the best idea but I do have quite large nipples so in a top like that without a bra they would be very noticeable like rub my chest on a window and cut glass noticeable, I have a little bit more meat on my bones but not much.

Not quite sure I could hold a mini gun up one handed though.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Cute And dirty! That's my kind of girl.
She looks a bit skinny to handle heavy weaponry, though. A tad more in the biceps department would probably help.
Don't let yourself be fooled there. My wife weighs in at slightly more than a 100 lbs and is about 5'4.
And yet she's a master shot w/ her Barrett, no doubt about it. Hilarious pics btw when she hefts a 107 :D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Don't let yourself be fooled there. My wife weighs in at slightly more than a 100 lbs and is about 5'4.
And yet she's a master shot w/ her Barrett, no doubt about it. Hilarious pics btw when she hefts a 107 :D
Does she shoot standing up and one handed?
We are ignoring some possible explanation... The gun could be made of light alloys, the gunner could've trained to exert more strength without bulking up. There's also the possibility of cybernetic augments,
I'm more concerned with what she's shooting at

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We are ignoring some possible explanation... The gun could be made of light alloys, the gunner could've trained to exert more strength without bulking up. There's also the possibility of cybernetic augments,
Roger your last.

As for skeletal support there's a lot of stuff in the pipeline at the mo' so wouldn't dare try to imagine what kinda stuff we'll be using in the future.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I didn't say that - I only said not to let yourself be fooled by appearances. Used to know a guy weighing in at about 230 lbs all muscles standing 6'11 who couldn't shoot a shotgun worth shit.
True that. I'm 6'2 and 210 pounds, and a terrible shot.
What I meant about Notty's model is that her arms should show more strain from handling such weapon. But Kuko also makes an excellent point.
I'll shut up now before I shoot myself in the foot. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There's one thing that keeps me from sleeping. And strangely it's not the hottie with a minigun. Heavy Five was the codename assigned to the intrepid for one day. Yet it was important enough to be used as the game's title. My gut is telling me that somethings went wrong or Notty is pulling an Umberto Eco's name of the rose

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

First of all, the character looks really nice, and I imagine even better when fully tuned up. Secondly, I have to say that even with the potential of extremely potent augments, it does look quite unrealistic and silly. Even if the gun was made of really light alloys, that would more or less just be worse. As we all know Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a bitch in space, and per his third law for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The recoil is pushing the minigun back hard. If the minigun was heavy, then it would take more force to push it backwards, alleviating some of the recoil though not by too much. If the minigun was light, the recoil would push it back even harder. I'd personally just have her use the minigun with two hands, or with some type of harness in order to make it look better.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
First of all, the character looks really nice, and I imagine even better when fully tuned up. Secondly, I have to say that even with the potential of extremely potent augments, it does look quite unrealistic and silly. Even if the gun was made of really light alloys, that would more or less just be worse. As we all know Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a bitch in space, and per his third law for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The recoil is pushing the minigun back hard. If the minigun was heavy, then it would take more force to push it backwards, alleviating some of the recoil though not by too much. If the minigun was light, the recoil would push it back even harder. I'd personally just have her use the minigun with two hands, or with some type of harness in order to make it look better.
If we're talking science and space exploration, your argument loses it's full power. If travel beyond the solar system is possible, then nothing stops that gun from having a recoil nullifier built inside

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
To be honest I was more worried that there was a character coming in later that might resemble a player (to wit, you of course in this instance!) - and that could have ended up being really weird for them. I don't mind making people feel uncomfortable by making them face the consequences of their in game actions - but would hate to make anyone feel awkward with my design decisions. With her not being fully fleshed out I can easily change her. Let me know.

I mean running her down against that checklist of attributes you gave...they were really bloody close.
I imagine some game has that as a Patreon tier- for $X, you get to be a background character! For $Y, you get a speaking role! For $Z, you are a romantic option in the game!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes