Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Notty already confirmed it was the base... but given the recent revelation that she isn't always completely honest... I'm not sure if it's true. It's almost maybe completely 100% accurate though, maybe...
Could still be an indicator for the bomb within the base? So she wouldn't be lying if she said it shows where the base is.
Though I guess the tick tick tick refers to the Intrepid returning in 76 hours.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
All those stats were there for a reason! You have been collecting batteries as you've gone along right?
I've missed the battery from the cave, but since I've got the bonus one in Annie's room you can only collect if you've been a patron for more than 217 days, it should compensate. I just hope my sneaky points didn't go down because of that :x

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've missed the battery from the cave, but since I've got the bonus one in Annie's room you can only collect if you've been a patron for more than 217 days, it should compensate. I just hope my sneaky points didn't go down because of that :x
You have been trying to get into the shower on the Vanguard haven't you? I know you can only get in there first thing in the morning but if you want the sneaky points to accumulate you have to do it every day. Miss one day and your stuffed.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Those lost sneaky points had nothing to do with the sneaking, nor with grabbing that battery, but everything with throwing a bucket of water over Annie while she was innocently sleeping.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
On rotation for the delivery run :)
But... if the base is potentially getting shut down, why would the Iowa need to come back at all? It can't be to collect anything, it would probably be cheaper to just leave it all there...
All those stats were there for a reason! You have been collecting batteries as you've gone along right?
Crap! I was supposed to collect those? Does this mean I have to start again? Oh well, no hardship there I suppose, but do you mind if I wait for CH4 to come out? :rolleyes:;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But... if the base is potentially getting shut down, why would the Iowa need to come back at all? It can't be to collect anything, it would probably be cheaper to just leave it all there...

Crap! I was supposed to collect those? Does this mean I have to start again? Oh well, no hardship there I suppose, but do you mind if I wait for CH4 to come out? :rolleyes:;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You have been trying to get into the shower on the Vanguard haven't you? I know you can only get in there first thing in the morning but if you want the sneaky points to accumulate you have to do it every day. Miss one day and your stuffed.
What? Missing that fills the hunger stat? I so hate when it says "You're stuffed. You can't eat any more." when I try to pick up Sarah's potato crisps.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes