TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've missed the battery from the cave, but since I've got the bonus one in Annie's room you can only collect if you've been a patron for more than 217 days, it should compensate. I just hope my sneaky points didn't go down because of that :x
OH NO!!!!! Do you have any idea how many solar panels you will have to polish to make up for that?!?!
Why (and how) would air traffic control station show a bomb though?:)
Future scanning equipment? :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But we can't do it now, we are dead! I saw it on the memo. This is known.
That was me being a clock! Y'know...time running out....Less than 80 hours before planned take off time
Or like the clock on a bomb and time is running out to disarm it or evacuate!!!

...or maybe it's just the number of times Mike presses a button? Who knows?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Throw out enough theories and something is bound to b right :p Anyone wants to make a bet something will go wrong when Intrepid enters the system and wants to pick up the crew or send reinforcements? Prize will be a night being dommed by Chris :ROFLMAO:
As if anything could possibly go wrong...

I'm sure the MC (you!) can solve this, no? After all you all enjoy being mean to Mike and how he hasn't fixed anything...

be a bit awkward if you didn't either.....

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
As if anything could possibly go wrong...

I'm sure the MC (you!) can solve this, no? After all you all enjoy being mean to Mike and how he hasn't fixed anything...

be a bit awkward if you didn't either.....
To be fair... it would be a bit lame if the MC turned round and just fixed it and then said "right, when are we getting off this planet?"

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really starting to get quite good..
Damn!:love: Mike really outdid himself this time with him trying to be help over night! I don't know where he got the idea to repaint the station though.:D

Umm...maybe Kelly will get along with Annie...:oops: I wonder what is Sarah getting banished for...:oops:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes