Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The new station is way more sci-fi-ish, but I don't know if I don't prefer the old one in the end. It had an abandoned hangar charm :unsure: New station is too clean (at least, until ruin and havok come from the sky in the form of a short gingery tornado with a strong Welsh Scottish accent!)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The new station is way more sci-fi-ish, but I don't know if I don't prefer the old one in the end. It had an abandoned hangar charm :unsure: New station is too clean (at least, until ruin and havok come from the sky in the form of a short gingery tornado with a strong Welsh Scottish accent!)
It's clean because it's just been moved, of course, they are going to use that opportunity to give it a good clean after it's been moved!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Damn!:love: Mike really outdid himself this time with him trying to be help over night! I don't know where he got the idea to repaint the station though.:D

Umm...maybe Kelly will get along with Annie...:oops: I wonder what is Sarah getting banished for...:oops:
I just hope he didn't use too much turps, wouldn't want to see the beautiful new renders crosseyed from a splitting headache.
Would totally appreciate Annie and RahRah being slightly high from it though.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I wish the best ending would only be achieved if Mike has been kept alive.

Picture this:

This is the end. You're fighting the big alien momma boss, and you're losing. The only way to win would be to switch on the nuclear bomb you've succeeded in placing in her nest where she's drawing her necessary lifeforce. She's been exerting mind-control on the crew and you're too weak to fight it anymore. Mind-controlled Kelly shot you. Annie and Sarah, now the creature's puppets, lie motionless on the ground, and you can only pray they're just knocked out.

You're tired, you haven't slept in days. Home feels a lifetime away. The creature smirks at you, approaches slowly. It can feel what you feel. It revels in your hopelessness. One step. Two steps. It's near, you can feel its fetid breath on your face. You're so tired. Time to sleep now...

When suddenly appears Mike! All bloody and crawling to the bomb switch. He knows that he won't survive the blast, but he does it nonetheless: "I! Do! This! Every! Day!"

Cue epilogue.

Goodnight Sweet Prince and flights of Ophions sing thee to thy rest! (T-T)7

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I wish the best ending would only be achieved if Mike has been kept alive.

Picture this:

This is the end. You're fighting the big alien momma boss, and you're losing. The only way to win would be to switch on the nuclear bomb you've succeeded in placing in her nest where she's drawing her necessary lifeforce. She's been exerting mind-control on the crew and you're too weak to fight it anymore. Mind-controlled Kelly shot you. Annie and Sarah, now the creature's puppets, lie motionless on the ground, and you can only pray they're just knocked out.

You're tired, you haven't slept in days. Home feels a lifetime away. The creature smirks at you, approaches slowly. It can feel what you feel. It revels in your hopelessness. One step. Two steps. It's near, you can feel its fetid breath on your face. You're so tired. Time to sleep now...

When suddenly appears Mike! All bloody and crawling to the bomb switch. He knows that he won't survive the blast, but he does it nonetheless: "I! Do! This! Every! Day!"

Cue epilogue.

Goodnight Sweet Prince and flights of Ophions sing thee to thy rest! (T-T)7
God...don't tempt me! XD

Of course for that sorta thing, I'd have to add mind control, your sister potentially being against you, guns, bombs, drama, aliens, peril, plot....

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes