DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Great render of two great looking ladies. Outside also looks great after first having been distracted for a minute:p

Not teasing much no, you innocent one? :ROFLMAO:
*chuckles* Aye I don't what's happened to me but suddenly I'm just pinging quality everywhere.

*thinks* I have started taking vitamin tablets tho lately, could that have anything to do with it do you think?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*chuckles* Aye I don't what's happened to me but suddenly I'm just pinging quality everywhere.

*thinks* I have started taking vitamin tablets tho lately, could that have anything to do with it do you think?
Sure, vitamin tablets.

Nothing at all to do with me letting you get your tongue on my tasty juices.

I brought those ice pops to share, bitch.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Maybe Kelly just isn't very nice?
Most likely she's still nursing her Bear trauma and seeing Pepito just caused her PTSD :(

"Suddenly"? Nope, nothing sudden here. Quality has always been there, it's just being refined now :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
There are places frostbite doesn't belong.
Nothing that a good lick couldn't cure, though...

From wikipedia: "Individuals with frostbite or potential frostbite should go to a protected environment and get warm fluids. If there is no risk of re-freezing, the extremity can be exposed and warmed in the groin or underarm of a companion."

New fetish incoming...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nothing that a good lick couldn't cure, though...

From wikipedia: "Individuals with frostbite or potential frostbite should go to a protected environment and get warm fluids. If there is no risk of re-freezing, the extremity can be exposed and warmed in the groin or underarm of a companion."

New fetish incoming...
What do you mean "new fetish"?

*blinks*

EDIT: Oh right. I thought you meant the icepop up the hoo-ha! *mis-read*. Obvs that's fairly common.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes