frap

Oct 17, 2018
6 pages this morning... and it's a holiday here so I actually slept in an extra hour :sleep:
I know, right? Unless....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still going to have that talk with her. She can't be that much of a natural bitch, considering how charming I turned out, right?

Or maybe "Kelly" just hasn't been herself lately... :unsure:
Those damned pills... what has Marcus been testing on her without telling her?

*chuckles* Aye I don't what's happened to me but suddenly I'm just pinging quality everywhere.

*thinks* I have started taking vitamin tablets tho lately, could that have anything to do with it do you think?
Not the ones from Marcus, I hope?

Dunno. I doubt it. Mine are called "Enovit"?
Oh shit...

"Suddenly"? Nope, nothing sudden here. Quality has always been there, it's just being refined now :)
True.

Well, the new set looks much better IMO! I defo like that over the shabby look of the original (though given the station's resources it's not something that would feel off).
Well, considering the station has way too many resources for the number of people, and is running a nuclear power plant that could support 10,000 times the number of people... everything being clean and shiny isn't that far off. The poor cleaner bots though (think upgraded roombas), have almost nothing to do beyond regular dust that blows in from outside.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, considering the station has way too many resources for the number of people, and is running a nuclear power plant that could support 10,000 times the number of people... everything being clean and shiny isn't that far off. The poor cleaner bots though (think upgraded roombas), have almost nothing to do beyond regular dust that blows in from outside.
That's a good point. However, we don't really know how much the station is automatised as far as, well, anything including the cleaning. Maybe Mike really has to work hard every day!:p

As for the resources, it doesn't seem to have that much, at least not from the official sources. Nuclear reactor disguised as a generator is highly suspicious. How long has it been there? And it was installed recently by the Iowa crew that also happened to take most of the staff off the station.

Last edited:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
That's a good point. However, we don't really know how much the station is automatised as far as, well, anything including the cleaning. Maybe Mike really has to work hard every day!:p

As for the resources, it doesn't seem to have that much, at least not from the official sources. Nuclear reactor disguised as a generator is highly suspicious. How long has it been there? And it was installed recently by the Iowa crew that also happened to take most of the staff off the station.
Except they left all the AI cleaner bots... who now are starting to feel they have no purpose. 5 loads of laundry per week, 105 meals per week, 5 bedrooms to clean... with 2000 bots running around with nothing to keep them occupied their little AI minds are going to sna... waitaminute. Maybe the cleaner bots are the cause of the issues. They've all gone spare and are taking it out on the station.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

We all know Mike is responsible for those things, that is why he needs killing asap, besides he has a natural healthy interest in RahRah and Kelly. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
We all know Mike is responsible for those things, that is why he needs killing asap, besides he has a natural healthy interest in RahRah amd Kelly. :p
Not taking it out maybe, they might just be lonely and want more people to care for so they wont let vannie leave and made a deal with Sonya, who ofc is the LGM queen as well.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Except they left all the AI cleaner bots... who now are starting to feel they have no purpose. 5 loads of laundry per week, 105 meals per week, 5 bedrooms to clean... with 2000 bots running around with nothing to keep them occupied their little AI minds are going to sna... waitaminute. Maybe the cleaner bots are the cause of the issues. They've all gone spare and are taking it out on the station.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
There is a route in walkthrough called "Chris Domination". Is it Chris dominates MC or MC doninate Chris?
In tne domme route it is Chris that dominates
It is indeed as DA22 says. I do have a warning there saying that it contains femdom content, but I will also rename it to "Chris Domme" to hopefully avoid any further confusion.:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes