popabear

Jul 11, 2019
*grabs the mike*

So the redheaded poppet wants to tease about romance?
And she thinks the way to do is to bitch about my dance?
My moves are smooth, so boys don't be misled.
I'm a mover on the dance floor and even better in bed.

About me, every day she says something worth a groan,
and yet I've never had a problem in making her moan.
The latest thing she has is about me and dance halls?
Well, at least I never choke when I make it to the balls.

*drops mike and walks off smiling sweetly....*
Somebody call the cops there's straight up murder going on in this thread!

Redheads 'touched by fire'? More like burnt to a crisp!

Daaamn

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
403374_anniebedtest2.png

vs

403375_c2anniesex7.jpg

Again, unifying the colour scheme of the station at the same time
Liked that you put the door at a different color setting. Makes a nice contrast to the clear white and red from the walls.
Annie's eyes looks a bit more opaque. Is this because of the changes in lighting?
Hehehe with everything looking so pristine in the reactor room Mike looks even more unfit for the job. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I wish the best ending would only be achieved if Mike has been kept alive.

Picture this:

This is the end. You're fighting the big alien momma boss, and you're losing. The only way to win would be to switch on the nuclear bomb you've succeeded in placing in her nest where she's drawing her necessary lifeforce. She's been exerting mind-control on the crew and you're too weak to fight it anymore. Mind-controlled Kelly shot you. Annie and Sarah, now the creature's puppets, lie motionless on the ground, and you can only pray they're just knocked out.

You're tired, you haven't slept in days. Home feels a lifetime away. The creature smirks at you, approaches slowly. It can feel what you feel. It revels in your hopelessness. One step. Two steps. It's near, you can feel its fetid breath on your face. You're so tired. Time to sleep now...

When suddenly appears Mike! All bloody and crawling to the bomb switch. He knows that he won't survive the blast, but he does it nonetheless: "I! Do! This! Every! Day!"

Cue epilogue.

Goodnight Sweet Prince and flights of Ophions sing thee to thy rest! (T-T)7
Jokings aside i do like the idea of some choices having some unforeseen consequences in the future. But i wonder how hard something like this would be to implement.
She looks a lot more sexy with the better ilumination and shadows.:love:
What about Chrises that lose their bets, hm?:)
403665_lobby_redo.png

needs a little set dressing perhaps but that vs...
403666_3.png
Maybe adding some panels on the walls or some changes to the door, like you did with the scene between Annie and protagonist above? To make some contrast with the bright white walls.
Same as Chris. Sara looks a lot better with the changes in ilumination, coloring and shadows. :)

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 389860

View attachment 389861
Right, forgot to comment on this one.

I think Joneses look better, particularly Trisha.;)

I like the door and the walls design, the place looks much more like a research station. (It kinda reminds of the Institute from Fallout 4, though that is more greyish) :)

One thing I don't like as much is the floor. It looks rather bland and unappealing. Maybe darker (grey) colour, or some texture to it would make it contrast better with walls.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
My only issue with the new renders is that I find the skins to be too smooth compared with the rougher aspect of the old version :/ It's not really problematic, but the characters may start to look a little like wax dolls after a while. Maybe you should find a way to blend the new style with the old one :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The new station is way more sci-fi-ish, but I don't know if I don't prefer the old one in the end. It had an abandoned hangar charm :unsure: New station is too clean (at least, until ruin and havok come from the sky in the form of a short gingery tornado with a strong Welsh Scottish accent!)
While the set pieces are a matter of personal tastes, one cannot deny the lighting has improved considerably.
God...don't tempt me! XD

Of course for that sorta thing, I'd have to add mind control, your sister potentially being against you, guns, bombs, drama, aliens, peril, plot....
Well, it's not like you would ever do that, this is known.
We all know Mike is responsible for those things, that is why he needs killing asap, besides he has a natural healthy interest in RahRah and Kelly. :p
He IS?!?!?!?!? Then why have I had to polish all of those panels?
Chris dominates MC, she's a dom.

Not likely. There is Chris as dom and Chris love routes.

Doms don't sub, only switches and Chris doesn't strike me as a switch. With the level of detail the story has it's not likely she'll mess up on kinks, that would be sloppy.

Notty is only sloppy in 1 department.

Dancing ... girl has no groove.
In my experience, the best doms were once subs. :sneaky:
View attachment 389860

View attachment 389861
Needs a little crossdressing?!?!? Oh, set dressing! That makes more sense, ...wait, the set is cross dressing now?
Is this from chapter 2, 3 or 4?
2 I think.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Shit babes.

I legit have no words.

You win, I bow down.
We're not doing that servant and Queen roleplay again are we? I still haven't got the dress back from the drycleaners after last time.

I don't mind giving props when they are due, she got me on that one.

I'm great at one liners, fantastic at rants and goddess tier at innuendo .... however battle raps i'm complete garbage at and any one liner I can think of wouldn't match that so this time she's on top.

Well, she's nearly always on top but this time she's on top without rope and cuffs.
Oh we -are- doing that servant and Queen roleplay again. Right, I'll give the cleaners a call.
Liked that you put the door at a different color setting. Makes a nice contrast to the clear white and red from the walls.
*noddities!*
Annie's eyes looks a bit more opaque. Is this because of the changes in lighting?
Could be, but I've a shader I can apply to her eyes to bring them up a bit again if ness.

Jokings aside i do like the idea of some choices having some unforeseen consequences in the future. But i wonder how hard something like this would be to implement.
*ruffles his hair*
Oh poppet, they're already happening... :)

Maybe adding some panels on the walls or some changes to the door, like you did with the scene between Annie and protagonist above? To make some contrast with the bright white walls.
Yeppers. I'll see if I squeak some time in to play around with it today.

One thing I don't like as much is the floor. It looks rather bland and unappealing. Maybe darker (grey) colour, or some texture to it would make it contrast better with walls.
Yep, good point. I was a bit lazy with Marcus and Trish I think. I'll give that one a tweak.

I don't know what it is about, but the first one is definitely better.
A remaster. The old renders look awful now that I have a bit more oomph and I've learned how to "daz" a bit more. Partly it's due to not having any real cash to spend on assets when I started so I had to use whatever was cheap or what would fit in a 2GB card. So we ended up with a mish-mash of assets as well. A remaster would make everything look nicer but would also make the station at Ophion look a bit more uniform as opposed to being a mixture of rooms.

Is this from chapter 2, 3 or 4?
Chapter Two after drinks with Annie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We're not doing that servant and Queen roleplay again are we? I still haven't got the dress back from the drycleaners after last time.

Oh we -are- doing that servant and Queen roleplay again. Right, I'll give the cleaners a call.
Yes your Majesty.

I promise I will do my best to make much less mess this time.

I may or may not be able to keep that promise.

Lets go with not and punish me appropriately.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
View attachment 389860

View attachment 389861
Well, it's a civy station, so I'd figure the powers that be would turn a blind eye to plants and things like that. Could give Mike another hobby than flipping switches all day.

Ofcourse, plants on station could also have been a pet project of someone who left with the last passs of the Iowa, in which case you'd have an excuse to put dead plants all over the station (can't say I recall any dead plants assets at either Daz or Rendo though, but it's the thought that counts)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, it's a civy station, so I'd figure the powers that be would turn a blind eye to plants and things like that. Could give Mike another hobby than flipping switches all day.

Ofcourse, plants on station could also have been a pet project of someone who left with the last passs of the Iowa, in which case you'd have an excuse to put dead plants all over the station (can't say I recall any dead plants assets at either Daz or Rendo though, but it's the thought that counts)
*nod nod nod*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes