Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
*is starting to hate working with water planes*
Looking for something like this?

I found that specific one very useful for making it appear like a character is actually standing in the water, instead of having some water-textured piece of cardboard attached. Still was a pain to get it the way I wanted though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Looking for something like this?

I found that specific one very useful for making it appear like a character is actually standing in the water, instead of having some water-textured piece of cardboard attached. Still was a pain to get it the way I wanted though.

Thanks. But it's trying to get the plane to work underwater just as well that's being a bitch.

*Will crack it tho!*

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Thanks. But it's trying to get the plane to work underwater just as well that's being a bitch.

*Will crack it tho!*
Oi, that's the realm of coustics, I never ventured there (yet). Though if it's really just the plane itself, I think planes in Daz are normally single sided? In that case, it might work to scale it to minus-100% to invert it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There might be love there if you didn't keep eyeing her Jaffa Cakes! Just saying... :whistle::rolleyes:
You know when you see the forbidden and you know it's going to taste lovely?

That is what I get around Notty's Jaffa mountain.

Don't get me wrong, she's a good friend but if I had the chance i'd slip the chains and have off with a box before she could look down and notice i'm missing.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Don't get me wrong, she's a good friend but if I had the chance i'd slip the chains and have off with a box before she could look down and notice i'm missing.
I admire your courage and your bravery! But just one question, what happens when she finds out even one of her beloved Jaffa's is missing, let alone a whole box?

Having said that, I doubt you'd make it out the door, she probably has those stickers that you find in some shops (you know the ones), where if you get close to the door, all the alarms start blaring and the overweight security guard huffs and puffs his way to the door.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

I admire your courage and your bravery! But just one question, what happens when she finds out even one of her beloved Jaffa's is missing, let alone a whole box?
Exclusive footage of Ava trying to steal Notty's Jaffa Cakes!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a EUPHEMISM
Nope, it is about Jaffa Cakes, nothing sex related this time.

Notty likes them .... a lot.

See, we're banter friends, we get along well and I like to flirt via innuendo because she's awesome and we have fun.

But......

If I was hanging over a pit of lava on a slowly fraying rope and a box of Jaffa Cakes (in cooling wrapping to stop them melting) was hanging over the same pit next to me and about to fall, she'd save the one she liked the best.

I'm sure she'd give me a nice funeral though.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Jaffa cakes aside. I'd like to say that I love the PDA in Heavy Five. It's such a small thing but having convenient infos on characters (including what they think of you) and the mission and everything related to it is super nice.

It's a little clunky to read all the infos in it the first time before clicking through any bit of dialogue but I don't know how it could be made better and it's a price I'm more than willing to pay.

Wish more games had things like that.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Talking about Jaffa Cakes, a colleague of mine came back from the UK today with this. Is it an acceptable substitute?

Also, there should be a trip planned soon for me to visit our London offices. I'll try to get Notty's precious sesame then :D
(still talking about Jaffa Cakes, of course!)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Talking about Jaffa Cakes, a colleague of mine came back from the UK today with this. Is it an acceptable substitute?

Also, there should be a trip planned soon for me to visit our London offices. I'll try to get Notty's precious sesame then :D
There is no substitute for Jaffa's ... especially lemon shortbread.

Jaffa's are sponge biscuits with a bit of orange jelly on top then covered in chocolate.

Shortbread is crunchy, doesn't even come close.

Notty will not be impressed.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

They are nice, but not even in the same league as Jaffa Cakes!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
They are nice, but not even in the same league as Jaffa Cakes!
Well, I didn't taste them anyway. The 27% butter part just stopped me from ever wanting to try it.

There is no substitute for Jaffa's ... especially lemon shortbread.

Jaffa's are sponge biscuits with a bit of orange jelly on top then covered in chocolate.

Shortbread is crunchy, doesn't even come close.

Notty will not be impressed.
I guess short things do lack that sweet sweet savoury taste of cake and creamy jelly running down one's chin and leaving fingers all sticky :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes