DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possibly though according to Notty that person is dead, she saw it in the news:p Well I am as curious about her twist as anyone else, but I also know she said that it is possible to bed all 10 women in one playthrough, but you wont end up with one in a romantic relationship though if you do. So Kelly is a target for sex for sure.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Love the story so far, the interface and female characters (except Chris even though well written) though keep wanting to slap the MC around so I guess thats a good thing as it means I getting immersed in story. Also making the most interesting and attractive female character his sister and target for Chris is just inhumane cruel torture...unless an incest tag added later lol
The whole thing about Kelly and Chris "wrestling" made me a bit uncomfortable as well. Especially when I played again and watched. I don't like the idea of someone predator-ing either an potential "romance path" or my sister. In theory, anyway.

In practice, this game makes it a lot more interesting than usual. Because, first off, nothing really says there's gonna be any incest. And if my sister was to want to be with lesbian Rocky Balboa. I ain't gonna get in the way of what makes her happy. And I'm sure as shit not interesting in Chris romantically but I do respect her. You could do worse as a date, even on this very station. If someone was to shag my sister, Chris isn't the worst possibility. She smart, she's capable, she's badass.

What I'm trying to say is if two girls I don't particularly wanna bang get together that's not that big of a blow for me.

Second off. It seems likely our relationship with Chris could influence Chris' relationship with Kelly. If we're at least friends and she respects us she might be willing to listen when we ask her to not make our sister her little sex slave or something.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The whole thing about Kelly and Chris "wrestling" made me a bit uncomfortable as well. Especially when I played again and watched. I don't like the idea of someone predator-ing either an potential "romance path" or my sister. In theory, anyway.

In practice, this game makes it a lot more interesting than usual. Because, first off, nothing really says there's gonna be any incest. And if my sister was to want to be with lesbian Rocky Balboa. I ain't gonna get in the way of what makes her happy. And I'm sure as shit not interesting in Chris romantically but I do respect her. You could do worse as a date, even on this very station. If someone was to shag my sister, Chris isn't the worst possibility. She smart, she's capable, she's badass.

What I'm trying to say is if two girls I don't particularly wanna bang get together that's not that big of a blow for me.

Second off. It seems likely our relationship with Chris could influence Chris' relationship with Kelly. If we're at least friends and she respects us she might be willing to listen when we ask her to not make our sister her little sex slave or something.
Well I am interested in Chris, though will not be her Sub. :ROFLMAO: A flustered Chris is a very cute Chris.:p Also be aware that Chris is pretty protective it seems of those she chooses to care for, so if MC would become one of those whether romantically or as a friend that would def make a difference to Chris.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in*

Also be aware that Chris is pretty protective it seems of those she chooses to care for, so if MC would become one of those whether romantically or as a friend that would def make a difference to Chris.
Piper Palace anyone?

To be fair, it was Kelly who challenged Chris and who also broke the rules first.:)
Chris does like her rules, no?
And I'm sure as shit not interesting in Chris romantically but I do respect her. You could do worse as a date, even on this very station. If someone was to shag my sister, Chris isn't the worst possibility. She smart, she's capable, she's badass.
I think this is a pretty key way of thinking about the girls generally tbh. If you view them more as people rather than as sex quests the whole game makes more sense. Sexually Chris won't be to everyone's tastes (indeed that applies more broadly to all of the girls really) but that doesn't stop them from being interesting characters in their own right. A lot depends on how you want to play your MC. I imagine if you play your MC as being the ultra professional officer you'll gravitate to Chris and Amanda's storylines not for sexual reasons but because they are more professional.

By that I mean you may well follow down their non-romance storylines - you of course have other romance storylines which aren't dependant upon those.

On the other hand why be professional? You got roused out of bed to do someone else's job and what's Ophion's problems to you? Screw them. Place should have been shut down when they had the chance. So let the others worry about that. Pay lip service to your mission, recommend the place gets shut down and just go drinking, playing games or get.....well, that last one would be telling. :)

Rambling. Sorry :)

H5 is two games in one. The actual mission based storyline and the romance/sexings and your focus as a player can be either or both as you chose. As long as you find something to enjoy - even if just the Scarlet Pirate books - then I've done my job and entertained you.

*goes to read more posts*

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well I am interested in Chris, though will not be her Sub. :ROFLMAO: A flustered Chris is a very cute Chris.:p Also be aware that Chris is pretty protective it seems of those she chooses to care for, so if MC would become one of those whether romantically or as a friend that would def make a difference to Chris.
Well I'm only speculating from what I've seen in the game and nothing else and I haven't even seen everything in the 3 chapters I played. It just makes sense to me. Chris is beautiful and it being a game I kinda want to go after her eventually, in a future playthrough perhaps. But she's not the kind of woman I'd date IRL probably.

Too aggro, too many bets and games. I can see us being friends though. If this thinks I'm good enough anyway. It's not often I can say one of my favorite character (in no #1) in a game with sex is someone I don't really want to have sex with.

Chris earned a lot of respect from me by not showing any bad ego in respect to decisions other people make that are not hers when they end up working out. And thanking me for not being a dick. Maybe I'm silly but that meant a lot to me when she did that. It's also rare games with sex in them make me feel something other than myself or depression lol.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Possibly though according to Notty that person is dead, she saw it in the news:p Well I am as curious about her twist as anyone else, but I also know she said that it is possible to bed all 10 women in one playthrough, but you wont end up with one in a romantic relationship though if you do. So Kelly is a target for sex for sure.
*wiggles eyebrows*

The way she treats Kelly will likely be quite different on those routes as when she hates your guts.
The way everyone treats everyone can well depend on what your MC does...

Notty is working on chapter 4 ( this one will have a few sex scenes on it :) ) but don't think there is a estimated time for the release yet.
Hoping for the end of the month inc the remaster. Got a little bogged down with some underwater stuff on one of the last scenes for Four. Just couldn't get it right all day *finally cracked it late last night* ( I know, I know, I'm really pushing my capabilities as always...)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chris is beautiful and it being a game I kinda want to go after her eventually, in a future playthrough perhaps.
The Chris romance path (not the domme sex path) is probably one of the hardest and emotional of them all. I seriously doubt if anyone will do it. Not because mechanically it's hard. There's no grinding or anything like that. It's just "story" hard. But we'll see....

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Talking about Jaffa Cakes, a colleague of mine came back from the UK today with this. Is it an acceptable substitute?

Also, there should be a trip planned soon for me to visit our London offices. I'll try to get Notty's precious sesame then :D
(still talking about Jaffa Cakes, of course!)
Wut?!!!

WhoppingSecondJoey-small.gif

Bloody French....*rolls eyes*

There is no substitute for Jaffa's ... especially lemon shortbread.

Notty will not be impressed.
*wasn't!*
We're still talking about Watermelons, right?
You might be...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*wiggles eyebrows*

The way everyone treats everyone can well depend on what your MC does...

Hoping for the end of the month inc the remaster. Got a little bogged down with some underwater stuff on one of the last scenes for Four. Just couldn't get it right all day *finally cracked it late last night* ( I know, I know, I'm really pushing my capabilities as always...)
Grats on cracking that one, looking forward to spend some time with RahRah in the water. :p Also looking forward to spending more time with Kelly and Amanda and yeah my MC will likely be both look to do a good job and interested in the women time permitting. :p

Very interesting point. Cuz it's what I'm doing. I try to do my job as a priority. I keep "socializing" on my mind too (and hopefully banging eventually) but that's what I'd do if it was a real situation.
Well this game is set up by Notty to play as your own story, so nothing wrong with that. Though the game is quite rich and making some other choices sometimes and exploring those paths does give you a lot of information about the characters, since Chris is Chris on whatever path you play, but you get to see different sides of her and same goes for any of the women.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The Chris romance path (not the domme sex path) is probably one of the hardest and emotional of them all. I seriously doubt if anyone will do it. Not because mechanically it's hard. There's no grinding or anything like that. It's just "story" hard. But we'll see....
So far, anything in the game that's been upsetting or close it as been just bad enough to be challenging for me. Pushing me to continue forward and not soul crushing and making me want to give up and cry myself to sleep like some other games. I feel like things can work out in the end and if nothing else, I can grow from this. Which is something nice with good stories.

So I trust you, I guess.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes