Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So far, anything in the game that's been upsetting or close it as been just bad enough to be challenging for me. Pushing me to continue forward and not soul crushing and making me want to give up and cry myself to sleep like some other games. I feel like things can work out in the end and if nothing else, I can grow from this. Which is something nice with good stories.

So I trust you, I guess.
Trust me? You mad fool.... ;)

All I will say is that I try to lay out the consequences of any actions or decisions you take as best as I can. Other than some key plot lines (for example the Vanguard system failure) there should be no content or story that you don't want to see. Now I can never guarantee that the player won't pick up on what I'm telling them or indeed, and far more likely, that the player won't choose to ignore the potential consequences and carry on regardless. But in the latter case that's the players choice not mine :)

As I often say, I just build this little world. What happens in it is largely down to the player :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The Chris romance path (not the domme sex path) is probably one of the hardest and emotional of them all. I seriously doubt if anyone will do it. Not because mechanically it's hard. There's no grinding or anything like that. It's just "story" hard. But we'll see....
I would be surprised if I would not pursue that path, whether I will be able to stay the course the future will tell. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The Chris romance path (not the domme sex path) is probably one of the hardest and emotional of them all. I seriously doubt if anyone will do it. Not because mechanically it's hard. There's no grinding or anything like that. It's just "story" hard. But we'll see....
Thanks Nótt, we'll have Akamari's walkthrough to help us on the darker paths. Suffer for us, bitch
I, for one, intend to play at least each girl's romance path, but can't help to wonder if I'm a bad enough dude to go down some darker ones...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*wiggles eyebrows*

The way everyone treats everyone can well depend on what your MC does...

Hoping for the end of the month inc the remaster. Got a little bogged down with some underwater stuff on one of the last scenes for Four. Just couldn't get it right all day *finally cracked it late last night* ( I know, I know, I'm really pushing my capabilities as always...)
YOU'RE HOLDING SARAH UNDER WATER?!?!?!? ...I'll bet she is loving that. ...but wait, what if she drinks some? :eek:
Well, if I am going after her at all, that is the one I will have to try, so as you say, we will indeed see...
Nor would you if you hold one in your hands and a wild dev appears and she eats the package with your fingers included if you do not release the package fast enough. A hungry wild wolf is safer to feed by hand comparedtby coming between a wild dev and her Jaffa cakes. :p
Maybe the lemon cookies are safer for your health then... :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks Nótt, we'll have Akamari's walkthrough to help us on the darker paths. Suffer for us, bitch
I, for one, intend to play at least each girl's romance path, but can't help to wonder if I'm a bad enough dude to go down some darker ones...
I am not sure if it will be dark in the sense of you being a bad guy, but likely more hard in the kind of choices you will need to make and the consequences of that for other people that you may have come to care for. Also it may well be a bit as that Jaheira choice in Baldurs Gate when she is threatened by those bandits. Making the wrong choice may make Chris run far away to keep you safe. Also remember that Chris likely did not get a confidence boost of her hubby betraying her with Jolene, but it may be way worse as that.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I expect some things possibly happening at gunpoint though...:sneaky:
Ok, guys, look. If Notty gets scary I can always throw a box of Jaffa cakes on the ground and run the otther way I can take care of myself.

Being the sentimental dumbass that I am I sometimes play only one character route in games where I REALLY end up caring about a particular character.

Kataway Shoujou started that trend and my reputation as a completionist gamer has suffered ever since.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Love the story so far, the interface and female characters (except Chris even though well written) though keep wanting to slap the MC around so I guess thats a good thing as it means I getting immersed in story. unless an incest tag added later lol
Thank you so much for trying my little game. I wish I'd pulled my finger out and remastered it earlier now! :) And thank you for dropping in with your feedback. It's always really appreciated.

Also making the most interesting and attractive female character his sister and target for Chris is just inhumane cruel torture...
*grins at a job well done* ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, guys, look. If Notty gets scary I can always throw a box of Jaffa cakes on the ground and run the otther way I can take care of myself.

Being the sentimental dumbass that I sometimes play only one character route in games where I REALLY end up caring about a particular character.

Kataway Shoujou started that trend and my reputation as a completionist gamer has suffered ever since.
One warning, as you may have noticed if you took Chris on that mission is that Notty never runs. So if she suspects you have more than one package of Jaffa cakes on your person you will likely end up with a hole in the leg. :p So better make sure you throw away all your packages. :ROFLMAO:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*wiggles eyebrows*

The way everyone treats everyone can well depend on what your MC does...

Hoping for the end of the month inc the remaster. Got a little bogged down with some underwater stuff on one of the last scenes for Four. Just couldn't get it right all day *finally cracked it late last night* ( I know, I know, I'm really pushing my capabilities as always...)
Congrats on finally cracking it! If you don't push yourself, how can you improve? And you -really- have improved! :love: (y)
We do not joke about Jaffa Cakes!

View attachment 393989
Who would do such a thing?
Maybe YOU don't.
My canon route is that Chris is a work colleague, but I also have saves for boinking her and her "training" me ;):oops:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
One warning, as you may have noticed if you took Chris on that mission is that Notty never runs. So if she suspects you have more than one package of Jaffa cakes on your person you will likely end up with a hole in the leg. :p So better make sure you throw away all your packages. :ROFLMAO:
My leg isn't typically where I keep my "package"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My Thea and your Thea, sittin' by the fire...
My Thea told your Thea, I'm gonna set your flag on fire!

Talkin' 'bout
Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
ACIO, ACIO, an day (oh)
Jaffa mo fee no an dan day,
Jaffa mo fee nan nay!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thank you so much for trying my little game. I wish I'd pulled my finger out and remastered it earlier now! :) And thank you for dropping in with your feedback. It's always really appreciated.

*grins at a job well done* ;)

Where are double love reactions when you need them?:love::love: Thank you for the "spoiler". Aviation safety is one of my interests and your thinking is as realistic as it gets.:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes