Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess short things do lack that sweet sweet savoury taste of cake and creamy jelly running down one's chin and leaving fingers all sticky :unsure:
Short things usually have that tasty juice you want to lap up, dribbling it down your chin is just a waste of that lush flowing ambrosia.

Makes you want to bury your face right in there, stick your tongue in all those folds and so willing places ready to give up that flavour you all crave so much.

We're still talking about Watermelons, right?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Jaffa cakes aside. I'd like to say that I love the PDA in Heavy Five. It's such a small thing but having convenient infos on characters (including what they think of you) and the mission and everything related to it is super nice.

It's a little clunky to read all the infos in it the first time before clicking through any bit of dialogue but I don't know how it could be made better and it's a price I'm more than willing to pay.

Wish more games had things like that.
*peeks in*

Thank you. In my ignorance I didn't know it was hard to do. With this being my first game everything was hard! :)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
*peeks in*

Thank you. In my ignorance I didn't know it was hard to do. With this being my first game everything was hard! :)
I bet it is a lot of extra work and that's why I'm grateful for it. I love compendiums and stuff like that. Lore, optional in game books, hat kind of stuff.

Oddly I don't like being forced to read a shitload of lore. It gets old. But if I can do it at my leisure and it's not needed to progress. I probably will.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I bet it is a lot of extra work and that's why I'm grateful for it. I love compendiums and stuff like that. Lore, optional in game books, hat kind of stuff.

Oddly I don't like being forced to read a shitload of lore. It gets old. But if I can do it at my leisure and it's not needed to progress. I probably will.
Yeppers. I figured something like the PDA the player could read it or ignore it as they chose. God, imagine that lot as a wall of text at the start!! :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
God, imagine that lot as a wall of text at the start!! :D
Well, you do have a history of starting a VN nicely with a wall of text. Scrolling even.;)

But all that extensive lore, that I was super impressed with when I first played the game, would be "a bit" overwhelming at once. I'd estimate a magnitude of 8 on the DA22 scale of walls of text.:p

Great wall of text. Can totally destroy communities near the epicenter.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Yeppers. I figured something like the PDA the player could read it or ignore it as they chose. God, imagine that lot as a wall of text at the start!! :D
Love the story so far, the interface and female characters (except Chris even though well written) though keep wanting to slap the MC around so I guess thats a good thing as it means I getting immersed in story. Also making the most interesting and attractive female character his sister and target for Chris is just inhumane cruel torture...unless an incest tag added later lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
What is the current status? Do you plan any update for Jenna anytime soon? I checked the last 5 pages but didn't see anything about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*is always watching....*
:eek: I was too late for Ceiling Becca...
*is starting to hate working with water planes*
I do not doubt it, glad I won't have many.
Nope, it is about Jaffa Cakes, nothing sex related this time.

Notty likes them .... a lot.

See, we're banter friends, we get along well and I like to flirt via innuendo because she's awesome and we have fun.

But......

If I was hanging over a pit of lava on a slowly fraying rope and a box of Jaffa Cakes (in cooling wrapping to stop them melting) was hanging over the same pit next to me and about to fall, she'd save the one she liked the best.

I'm sure she'd give me a nice funeral though.
The key is to offer more if she saves you, though at that point, it could cost a lifetime supply... :sneaky:
Jaffa cakes aside. I'd like to say that I love the PDA in Heavy Five. It's such a small thing but having convenient infos on characters (including what they think of you) and the mission and everything related to it is super nice.

It's a little clunky to read all the infos in it the first time before clicking through any bit of dialogue but I don't know how it could be made better and it's a price I'm more than willing to pay.

Wish more games had things like that.
Another dev was so impressed, he added one to his game too.
Well, I didn't taste them anyway. The 27% butter part just stopped me from ever wanting to try it.
Butter, that's the best part!!! :love:
Oh, gods, yes, I have quit a few games for that! Show don't tell! Basic rule! :geek:
It is the "curse" of being a fan of games with heavy rpg elements. I always spend a good time reading the codex when i start (or whatever name it is called in the game). :p
Codex are a great thing, walls of text in other forms, not so much.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Love the story so far, the interface and female characters (except Chris even though well written) though keep wanting to slap the MC around so I guess thats a good thing as it means I getting immersed in story. Also making the most interesting and attractive female character his sister and target for Chris is just inhumane cruel torture...unless an incest tag added later lol
Well the Chris-Kelly story may well unfold partly based upon how Chris feels toward you. There will both be a romance route and a friendly rivalry buddy route with Chris available. The way she treats Kelly will likely be quite different on those routes as when she hates your guts. Also if you spend time with Chris without letting her domme you, you might be less worried about her flirting. :p Oh as an extra there will be something like an incest path, but Notty says it is kinda different as usual so she is not sure if she should add an incest tag.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Well the Chris-Kelly story may well unfold partly based upon how Chris feels toward you. There will both be a romance route and a friendly rivalry buddy route with Chris available. The way she treats Kelly will likely be quite different on those routes as when she hates your guts. Also if you spend time with Chris without letting her domme you, you might be less worried about her flirting. :p Oh as an extra there will be something like an incest path, but Notty says it is kinda different as usual so she is not sure if she should add an incest tag.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes