TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Surprisingly little difference. It's better for sure but not by the same margin

View attachment 394216

vs

View attachment 394223
I do like the planet being lower, but everything is much more vibrant in the top one.
It's all your fault! I saw you in another thread with the Heavy Five signature and it confused me! :p
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-13-luxee.3222/post-2367986
I do that all the time.
I love Iko Iko... best version ever ( : ):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wondered how many would get the reference.
Nice one (if you don't look at the subs, lol), I have at least a half a dozen versions of that song, various covers and soundtracks, Justine Bateman did a decent one, and Ringo Starr too.

No, no. The cult of ACIO recognizes Jaffa Cakes as the sacrament and offering to the beloved Notty, and Becca, the Prophet and Avatar of Her Holiness Here in The Web, Lust Be Upon Her.
May her browser be upon us...
This is kind of what I want to do on that route. Well, relatively "nice". I have no problem playing a bad guy if there is some not necessarily bad motivation to do bad things. Be it personal advancement, revenge, greed, "greater good", power,...etc.

This is why I really liked the dialogue with Marcus and what the MC presented to him as his motivation for testing the drug. I'm not sure if it will be possible to follow up with that line of thought (inner thoughts are not very encouraging), meaning exploiting Sarah just for personal gain, but it would work for me.

However, I can't do it just for some sick personal pleasure, because I simply don't get pleasure from it. Hence, no water for Sarah from me.:)
Depending on the situation, I can enjoy playing the bad guy/gal sometimes, I play a lot of RPGs, and variety is the spice of life after all, but I almost always play the hero routes first. That said, sometimes it's hard, in Dragon Age Origins, the closest I was able to get was my only human, the noble, Cerinose, he was an ass to all the guys, but he was always hitting on all the ladies.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
The whole thing about Kelly and Chris "wrestling" made me a bit uncomfortable as well. Especially when I played again and watched. I don't like the idea of someone predator-ing either an potential "romance path" or my sister. In theory, anyway.

In practice, this game makes it a lot more interesting than usual. Because, first off, nothing really says there's gonna be any incest. And if my sister was to want to be with lesbian Rocky Balboa. I ain't gonna get in the way of what makes her happy. And I'm sure as shit not interesting in Chris romantically but I do respect her. You could do worse as a date, even on this very station. If someone was to shag my sister, Chris isn't the worst possibility. She smart, she's capable, she's badass.

What I'm trying to say is if two girls I don't particularly wanna bang get together that's not that big of a blow for me.

Second off. It seems likely our relationship with Chris could influence Chris' relationship with Kelly. If we're at least friends and she respects us she might be willing to listen when we ask her to not make our sister her little sex slave or something.
I agree if it was consensual...though you drawing a very long bow to call it that

Don't get me wrong, I love game and even jumped on board in Patreon. Is just the whole Chris/Kelly/MC dynamic I find distasteful and totally manipulative non consensual. And yes I also uncomfortable with the MC/Sarah blackmail path for same reason. This is about my personal tastes not about game itself.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
This seems to me like a nice game, I was thinking of giving it a try... If anyone could plz tell whether this game has any Maledom focused content and also any BDSM stuff, I'm not a huge Femdom fan so I prefer to see MC Dominating other Female NPCs. I know maledom is already mentioned in the tags but they are hardly accurate so I thought its worth checking. Also, it'd be nice to know what other fetishes this game features... ;)

P.S. Never saw such a giant thread in such a short span. What's the 'thing' about this game that's making everyone so chatty?? :unsure:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I agree if it was consensual...though you drawing a very long bow to call it that

Don't get me wrong, I love game and even jumped on board in Patreon. Is just the whole Chris/Kelly/MC dynamic I find distasteful and totally manipulative non consensual. And yes I also uncomfortable with the MC/Sarah blackmail path for same reason. This is about my personal tastes not about game itself.
They got a rocky start but people have been known to able to change their minds and like someone they didn't at first. The way I see it the MC didn't say anything or get involved out of respect for his sister. As in, not babying her, she's a grown ass woman she can make her own decisions.

Hell, I thought Chris was probably a terrible person when I first met her but after spending time with her I see she can be reasonable. If ever she forces my sister to do anything against her will I will kick her ass though, or die trying, probably die trying.

This seems to me like a nice game, I was thinking of giving it a try... If anyone could plz tell whether this game has any Maledom focused content and also any BDSM stuff, I'm not a huge Femdom fan so I prefer to see MC Dominating other Female NPCs. I know maledom is already mentioned in the tags but they are hardly accurate so I thought its worth checking. Also, it'd be nice to know what other fetishes this game features... ;)

P.S. Never saw such a giant thread in such a short span. What's the 'thing' about this game that's making everyone so chatty?? :unsure:
I don't think there is yet. Maybe Sarah, she seems to like "danger" whatever that means. Also you can

Jaffa Cakes make us chatty. jokes aside, it's a good game with a good story and interesting character, that's why I'm talkign about it. I may not look for games like this on these forum but i still appreciate it.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I don't think there is yet. Maybe Sarah, she seems to like "danger" whatever that means. Also you can
SPOILER: Decide to blackmail her

Jaffa Cakes make us chatty. jokes aside, it's a good game with a good story and interesting character, that's why I'm talkign about it. I may not look for games like this on these forum but i still appreciate it.
Thanks for the info...
Perhaps, I will check this game later sometime.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Hi hi Dev here :)

Thanks for the interest. To be honest with you if you haven't played so far I'd wait a few weeks as the whole thing is currently undergoing a remaster and so the early parts of the game will look an awful lot better.

As to your questions the answers are a rather resounding yes for the game as a whole. Although not all that content is in yet and the main sexual content doesn't really ramp up until Chapt Four (although Three does rather have a nice 40 page run of bondage, forced masturbation and bottle rape). I've done a few rather unusual things with H5 which allows me rather more scope than the main storyline would allow and thus allows me a lot of room for fetishes via sidework such as a virtual reality game you can play with one of the characters and a very naughty book...

As to the chattiness I'll leave that to the guys but probs because the story is quite deep. H5 can be played like your usual lewd game, but there are a number of other deeper storylines running at the same time. So if story is your thing then we probs have you covered. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like the new screens. The lighting is much more natural. I also like the backgrounds, I mentioned Alien earlier but I got a bit of that vibe from the ship equipment and casual attitude of the characters to space travel.

And if you're reminding me of Alien. Things are going well for you.
Thankees. Aye it's all starting to look a lot better tbh. Might not take that long either judging by some of the speeds so far.

The way I see it the MC didn't say anything or get involved out of respect for his sister.
Yep. I did originally have an "interupt" in the conversation but Kelly's reaction to it wasn't great....Given what a moody cow she was in Three anyway I decided to take it out!

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Hi hi Dev here :)

Thanks for the interest. To be honest with you if you haven't played so far I'd wait a few weeks as the whole thing is currently undergoing a remaster and so the early parts of the game will look an awful lot better.

As to your questions the answers are a rather resounding yes for the game as a whole. Although not all that content is in yet and the main sexual content doesn't really ramp up until Chapt Four (although Three does rather have a nice 40 page run of bondage, forced masturbation and bottle rape). I've done a few rather unusual things with H5 which allows me rather more scope than the main storyline would allow and thus allows me a lot of room for fetishes via sidework such as a virtual reality game you can play with one of the characters and a very naughty book...

As to the chattiness I'll leave that to the guys but probs because the story is quite deep. H5 can be played like your usual lewd game, but there are a number of other deeper storylines running at the same time. So if story is your thing then we probs have you covered. :)
Wow, such a swift response from the dev himself. Not many devs are this active... tbh I'm flattered by the response. :giggle:
And yes, I do enjoy games with compelling characters and a convincing plot, the fetish part is just a frill.

I assure you that I am definitely going to try the remastered version as soon it's out.(y)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes