Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Surprisingly little difference. It's better for sure but not by the same margin

View attachment 394216

vs

View attachment 394223
To be honest, this is the first time where I like the original more. Quality of the new is undeniably higher, especially on Chris, no argument there. But I like the original composition more, particularly the way Ophion peeks in. Looks much more spectacular. :)

Also, I think the giant windscreen of the original is a pretty nifty thing to have, as it doesn't obstruct vision in any way. But I can get behind explanation that it needs to be partitioned for structural reasons. :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Good morning! Know how I know Notty is tied to the render hamster? Lots of *peeks* and *wiggling eyebrows*!

The whole thing about Kelly and Chris "wrestling" made me a bit uncomfortable as well. Especially when I played again and watched. I don't like the idea of someone predator-ing either an potential "romance path" or my sister. In theory, anyway.

In practice, this game makes it a lot more interesting than usual. Because, first off, nothing really says there's gonna be any incest. And if my sister was to want to be with lesbian Rocky Balboa. I ain't gonna get in the way of what makes her happy. And I'm sure as shit not interesting in Chris romantically but I do respect her. You could do worse as a date, even on this very station. If someone was to shag my sister, Chris isn't the worst possibility. She smart, she's capable, she's badass.

What I'm trying to say is if two girls I don't particularly wanna bang get together that's not that big of a blow for me.

Second off. It seems likely our relationship with Chris could influence Chris' relationship with Kelly. If we're at least friends and she respects us she might be willing to listen when we ask her to not make our sister her little sex slave or something.
That whole thing had me torn... I want to protect my sister, sure... but I'm jealous that she's got so much of Chris' attention.

To be fair, it was Kelly who challenged Chris and who also broke the rules first.:)
I'm still going to have that talk with her about her attitude. :mad:

The Chris romance path (not the domme sex path) is probably one of the hardest and emotional of them all. I seriously doubt if anyone will do it. Not because mechanically it's hard. There's no grinding or anything like that. It's just "story" hard. But we'll see....
But you made her so desirable... capable, strong, attractive... of course I'm going that route. Right after the Annie route.

I would be surprised if I would not pursue that path, whether I will be able to stay the course the future will tell. :p
(y)

Ok, guys, look. If Notty gets scary I can always throw a box of Jaffa cakes on the ground and run the otther way I can take care of myself.

Being the sentimental dumbass that I sometimes play only one character route in games where I REALLY end up caring about a particular character.

Kataway Shoujou started that trend and my reputation as a completionist gamer has suffered ever since.
Katawa Shoujo was the first Ren'Py game I played. I have an unreasonable love for that game. Shizune Hakamachi is my fave.

My Thea and your Thea, sittin' by the fire...
My Thea told your Thea, I'm gonna set your flag on fire!

Talkin' 'bout
Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
ACIO, ACIO, an day (oh)
Jaffa mo fee no an dan day,
Jaffa mo fee nan nay!
I love Iko Iko... best version ever ( : ):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are we having a Jaffa Cakes cult as well now?:oops:
No, no. The cult of ACIO recognizes Jaffa Cakes as the sacrament and offering to the beloved Notty, and Becca, the Prophet and Avatar of Her Holiness Here in The Web, Lust Be Upon Her.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Facepalm is definity a negative thing. I mean not always but chances are if someone facepalm they didn't like what you said. The rest is debatable.
I tend to use facepalm when something is either to dumb for words or any words I used would lead me to getting a warning.

Which is hard because a lot of people say some really dumb shit on this forum.

I feel like either i'm slipping because I haven't been given a warning for a long time or the mods just think "look, that daft tarts at it again, just ignore her and she'll go away".

The Chris romance path (not the domme sex path) is probably one of the hardest and emotional of them all. I seriously doubt if anyone will do it. Not because mechanically it's hard. There's no grinding or anything like that. It's just "story" hard. But we'll see....
I'll be doing it.

I have been avoiding Chris content because i'm saving that for when FeMC is added but while I will be having her dom the absolute shit out of me on my first run I will be going for her love route on my second.

There is a lot I want to see but I won't be able to do any bad routes. I have tried but I can't do it.

I talk a lot of shit but I am, when all is said and dome, emotionally a bit of a wuss. I cry everytime watching Watership Down and I avoid sad films for that very reason. I can't do bad paths because they make me feel terrible, I always feel bad when I try them and end up rolling back to earlier saves to go a different route.

Same in AAA games. I've tried playing the bad girl and I can never do it. I got some people killed in Witcher 3 by helping someone much earlier and rolled back 8 hours worth of game time just to pick the other option and save them.

Here you have lil adorable Sarah and you expect anyone with a heart to be able to cope with her sad face?

Fuck no. It's heartbreaking.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I tend to use facepalm when something is either to dumb for words or any words I used would lead me to getting a warning.

Which is hard because a lot of people say some really dumb shit on this forum.

I feel like either i'm slipping because I haven't been given a warning for a long time or the mods just think "look, that daft tarts at it again, just ignore her and she'll go away".

I'll be doing it.

I have been avoiding Chris content because i'm saving that for when FeMC is added but while I will be having her dom the absolute shit out of me on my first run I will be going for her love route on my second.

There is a lot I want to see but I won't be able to do any bad routes. I have tried but I can't do it.

I talk a lot of shit but I am, when all is said and dome, emotionally a bit of a wuss. I cry everytime watching Watership Down and I avoid sad films for that very reason. I can't do bad paths because they make me feel terrible, I always feel bad when I try them and end up rolling back to earlier saves to go a different route.

Same in AAA games. I've tried playing the bad girl and I can never do it. I got some people killed in Witcher 3 by helping someone much earlier and rolled back 8 hours worth of game time just to pick the other option and save them.

Here you have lil adorable Sarah and you expect anyone with a heart to be able to cope with her sad face?

Well if you play nice on the bad path for Sarah, you could almost call it more opening her up to possibilities or you can call it be a rotten blackmailer. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I still to this day think that Watership Down is a horror film, it was the first film that truly upset me, I had nightmares for three weeks afterwards! So, you aren't alone there! :) BTW, I watched it at the cinema when it first came out, so this isn't a recent thing! ;) Just putting that out there before you jump on it!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well if you play nice on the bad path for Sarah, you could almost call it more opening her up to possibilities or you can call it be a rotten blackmailer. :p
This is kind of what I want to do on that route. Well, relatively "nice". I have no problem playing a bad guy if there is some not necessarily bad motivation to do bad things. Be it personal advancement, revenge, greed, "greater good", power,...etc.

This is why I really liked the dialogue with Marcus and what the MC presented to him as his motivation for testing the drug. I'm not sure if it will be possible to follow up with that line of thought (inner thoughts are not very encouraging), meaning exploiting Sarah just for personal gain, but it would work for me.

However, I can't do it just for some sick personal pleasure, because I simply don't get pleasure from it. Hence, no water for Sarah from me.:)

frap

Oct 17, 2018

I talk a lot of shit but I am, when all is said and dome, emotionally a bit of a wuss. I cry everytime watching Watership Down and I avoid sad films for that very reason.
At the risk of outing myself as a major softy... that story is just so fucking sad! (Have read it, not seen the film.) Of course, I tear up at schmaltzy coffee commercials... and the "feel-good" news stories... and animal rescue videos... and well-written prose... and maybe an adult game or two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in*
...Here you have lil adorable Sarah and you expect anyone with a heart to be able to cope with her sad face?

*cackles...*
I still to this day think that Watership Down is a horror film, it was the first film that truly upset me, I had nightmares for three weeks afterwards! So, you aren't alone there! :) BTW, I watched it at the cinema when it first came out, so this isn't a recent thing! ;) Just putting that out there before you jump on it!
Okay, next time RahRah faces the camera, I'll be singing.. Bwihiiiight eeeeeyes. Buwning lihike fiyuhhhhhh
bunnysarah.png

*cackles!!!!!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This is kind of what I want to do on that route. Well, relatively "nice". I have no problem playing a bad guy if there is some not necessarily bad motivation to do bad things. Be it personal advancement, revenge, greed, "greater good", power,...etc.

This is why I really liked the dialogue with Marcus and what the MC presented to him as his motivation for testing the drug. I'm not sure if it will be possible to follow up with that line of thought (inner thoughts are not very encouraging), meaning exploiting Sarah just for personal gain, but it would work for me.

However, I can't do it just for some sick personal pleasure, because I simply don't get pleasure from it. Hence, no water for Sarah from me.:)
I rather thought the inner thoughts encouraged you quite a bit ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
To be honest, this is the first time where I like the original more. Quality of the new is undeniably higher, especially on Chris, no argument there. But I like the original composition more, particularly the way Ophion peeks in. Looks much more spectacular. :)

Also, I think the giant windscreen of the original is a pretty nifty thing to have, as it doesn't obstruct vision in any way. But I can get behind explanation that it needs to be partitioned for structural reasons. :)
Vannie actually has a split screen (see outside shots) although it is hard to tell as the external screen is dark of course.

On the original One I couldn't fit all of Vanguard in the memory card and so had to hide/delete almost everything I could get away with. In the originals case this included the roof and windscreen :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Vannie actually has a split screen (see outside shots) although it is hard to tell as the external screen is dark of course.

On the original One I couldn't fit all of Vanguard in the memory card and so had to hide/delete almost everything I could get away with. In the originals case this included the roof and windscreen :)
Yep, I know it's there. Somehow I thought it might only be visible from the outside. It's the future, having fancy glass (or some substitute) that could do that doesn't sound farfetched. It's a minor detail though.:)

Isn't it funny how removing features for technical reasons can result in it looking to be more advanced? :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes