Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wow, such a swift response from the dev himself. Not many devs are this active... tbh I'm flattered by the response. :giggle:
And yes, I do enjoy games with compelling characters and a convincing plot, the fetish part is just a frill.

I assure you that I am definitely going to try the remastered version as soon it's out.(y)
Excellent :)

I'll try to remember to give you a poke when it's done and I hope you enjoy it.
I know the guys think the characters are really well done so it sounds like you will :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Indeed, and also the most polite...
The most *innocent* one, that's for sure :D Unless Jaffa Cakes are involved, then she becomes the most ferocious!

I doubt he has access to medical files of some random military flight crew for starters.
Depends if we're talking about the Ophion Station crew or the Vanguard crew. Also, I notice you used the verb "doubt". That means you're not sure. That means somewhere inside your head, you cannot cross out the idea that Marcus could very well have access to such files via convoluted ways. I, for one, express doubts as well about his ethics. I don't believe he'll drug the Vanny guys. But I refuse to think he's a saint either.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
On characters and motivations....

None of them think of themselves as the bad guy. Your mileage may vary....

Make of that what you will :)
Only idiots would think themselves the bad guys.;)

Logic is your friend....

Unless....he does somehow? Nah. He doesn't. Probably.
Vanguard was not scheduled arrive, so how would he get them? Unless, he knew of a different schedule...:sneaky:

And it's only for five days...:sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I doubt he has access to medical files of some random military flight crew for starters.
Should he have acess to it considering his security level?:unsure:

Of course, every person is the hero on their own story... :devilish: :devilish:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Depends if we're talking about the Ophion Station crew or the Vanguard crew. Also, I notice you used the verb "doubt". That means you're not sure. That means somewhere inside your head, you cannot cross out the idea that Marcus could very well have access to such files via convoluted ways. I, for one, express doubts as well about his ethics. I don't believe he'll drug the Vanny guys. But I refuse to think he's a saint either.
I use "doubt" out of politness instead of calling your suggestion outright rubbish!;)

It can all be part of a conspiracy, of course. And yes, I meant the latter crew.

Of the Ophion crew...well, surely he didn't do nothing past six months, did he? :sneaky:

As for his ethics, remember his talk about Amanda's research and the question that apparently mattered to him a lot... :)

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
But he's a doctor! You can trust doctors!

Can't you?

I mean I hope you can as there are a lot of them around down there...
I don't trust doctors farther that I can throw them!

Only idiots would think themselves the bad guys.;)
Ackshually, only idiots would think themselves the good guys too. I mean, in my everyday life, I certainly don't see myself as a good guy or a bad guy. Mainly just a guy. This is interesting, because if you have to paint yourself as a good guy to accept doing what you're doing, things must smell really bad...

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
This seems to me like a nice game, I was thinking of giving it a try... If anyone could plz tell whether this game has any Maledom focused content and also any BDSM stuff, I'm not a huge Femdom fan so I prefer to see MC Dominating other Female NPCs. I know maledom is already mentioned in the tags but they are hardly accurate so I thought its worth checking. Also, it'd be nice to know what other fetishes this game features... ;)

P.S. Never saw such a giant thread in such a short span. What's the 'thing' about this game that's making everyone so chatty?? :unsure:
Why so much chat?

1. An interactive developer with a sense of humour.
  2. A real story that rewards you the more you dig, no shortage of red herrings to keep us on toes and encourage speculation. The story is not just handed to you either (which sometimes makes MC seem a little bit oblivious to obvious but is worth it). This makes exploration of different options very rewarding and adds to discussion.
  3. Well developed characters with strengths and weaknesses (I know it seems I complain about way some of these negative characteristics interact in certain points to create situations I uncomfortable with but I actually think its an awesome part of game).
  4. No routes or paths set by specific choices but rather building up of relationships (positive and negative) developed through every single interaction with each character as well as learning about them through interactions with others. These relationships also affect relationships with others
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Should he have acess to it considering his security level?:unsure:
But he's a civillian. I don't think he has access to all the military files he has, theorethically, clearance for. Rather only parts that involves his research and Ophion. I doubt he would get medical records of all the Intrepid flight crews. I mean, yes, he's technically the doctor on Ophion, so an access to those would seem useful in case something happened. But given the low threat nature of the mission, it doesn't seem like something that would be required. :unsure:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
which sometimes makes MC seem a little bit oblivious to obvious but is worth it
I agree with everything you said, but I just wanted to add something to this. Don't forget we know something the MC doesn't. It's a story. And since childhood, we've been used to look for clues and doubt those characters' intentions in a story, whereas the MC is just tasked with doing his job in an unconventional context.

This little extradiegetic piece of information explains why we can see in one moment what sometimes takes hours for the characters to notice.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ackshually, only idiots would think themselves the good guys too. I mean, in my everyday life, I certainly don't see myself as a good guy or a bad guy. Mainly just a guy. This is interesting, because if you have to paint yourself as a good guy to accept doing what you're doing, things must smell really bad...
Good and bad is of course a matter of perspective, but allow me to disagree with you. I think anyone who is not an idiot tries to be a good guy in his own prespective. Whether others agree or not is a different matter. Saying "just a guy" is basically the same.:)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thankees. Aye it's all starting to look a lot better tbh. Might not take that long either judging by some of the speeds so far.

Yep. I did originally have an "interupt" in the conversation but Kelly's reaction to it wasn't great....Given what a moody cow she was in Three anyway I decided to take it out!

It's amazing what loyalty a good orgasm can bring... wait?
I need to get Sarah in that outfit. Her legs look fantastic! XD
And even better out of it! ...wait, did I say that aloud?
Seems too risky with next to no knowledge about them.
What scientific advancement in history was discovered without bit of risk?!?!?
Everything is relative, ne?
Wow, such a swift response from the dev himself.
Herself.

So does every decent villain in almost every example. XD
But he's a doctor! You can trust doctors!

Can't you?

I mean I hope you can as there are a lot of them around down there...
Not in my experience, tend to have bad luck all around. Went in once because I was so sick I had missed over a month of work ...they told me to quit smoking. While that is good advice, it's not going to cure my pneumonia! Oh, you have high cholesterol? Let's see how it is next time ...a year later they call me for the follow up, just as I am moving out of their area!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes