I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*peeks in over coffee, chuckling*

Morning guys :)
Good morning Miss Notty (in my head that sounded like a class saying good morning to the teacher, just roll with it ;))

I do love these types of conversations. As a writer ("oooo get her!") I love the fact there is a element of strong feeling about the characters and not just "X is -my- waifu" sort of bollocks y'know?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love the fact that the characters seem real, I could totes (my wife still hasn't forgiven you for that :ROFLMAO:) see myself in that position and interacting with the characters just like I would in real life. :) The depth you have given each character is fantastic! PS Sarah is my waifu, and I'm sure she loves my sort of bollocks ;)
As always you all make sensible and valid points based on what you know - which again is ideal. Of course some of you scamps who play -every- path (no names, no pack drill...)*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure those types of discussions will still happen, even among those *cough* that try to follow every path! :rolleyes:;)

Or they are friends and a bit of flirting doesn't hurt? :)
Nothing wrong with a bit of innocent flirting :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love the fact that the characters seem real, I could totes (my wife still hasn't forgiven you for that :ROFLMAO:) see myself in that position and interacting with the characters just like I would in real life. :) The depth you have given each character is fantastic!
Far too kind but thank you. :)
I could totes (my wife still hasn't forgiven you for that :ROFLMAO:)
noapologies.gif

I'm sure those types of discussions will still happen, even among those *cough* that try to follow every path! :rolleyes:;)
I hope so. Just between me and you (don't tell the others!) there's a little peek at one of the underlying principles behind the game that might make things a bit clearer....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You should have seen her face playing against "Bobe" in VR...

Speaking of caves....did you go into the one on the Walker mission?
Maybe, I went in the cave on the way to rescue doctor "hard to find" the second time; the first time I really didn't want something bad to happen and Sarah to give reasons to her superior to fire her or something. I care about her.

I'm not sure if there's another one or what walker mission means

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe, I went in the cave on the way to rescue doctor "hard to find" the second time; the first time I really didn't want something bad to happen and Sarah to give reasons to her superior to fire her or something. I care about her.

I'm not sure if there's another one or what walker mission means
No just the one. Walker mission is how I refer to going to find Amanda.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Good and bad is of course a matter of perspective, but allow me to disagree with you. I think anyone who is not an idiot tries to be a good guy in his own prespective. Whether others agree or not is a different matter. Saying "just a guy" is basically the same.:)
I thought I was bad guy for 30 years with 20 of those years trying to kill myself as lifeguard saving people. And yes I definitely an idiot ;) having 3 people pay ultimate price for 3 separate fuck ups by age 21 screws with your self evaluation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love the fact that the characters seem real, I could totes (my wife still hasn't forgiven you for that :ROFLMAO:) see myself in that position and interacting with the characters just like I would in real life. :) The depth you have given each character is fantastic!
Yep. So do I. In fact, if I were to make my top 10 characters in adult games list, most people would probably think I'm crazy or joking with one game taking like half the spots.:)

Totes! There is always something to discover!:sneaky:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Or ask Trisha. If she really hate her hubby maybe she will help fuck him up after MC got her all hot and wet? :p
Pleasure and business, efficient.

I rejected Trisha on my canon playthrough, but professionally though, I'm not a monster ;)
I thought I was he only one who rejected her. She was going to quick for me. I don't know her I don't know what exactly the problem is in her marriage. I filed her under "maybe later".

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes