Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well McGruder will have some rough edges for sure, then again is that not what makes her uniquely her and lovable or hateable?
How would I know? I haven't met her yet.:p

Remember Notty is totally innocent, except for those moments when she is not. (Which might well be 99.9% of the time:p)
Surely your percentage refers to the former rather than the latter, right?:unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Of course I am not an innocent, though I am not guilty either. :p
Suspicious.:unsure:
We've met her through Annie, and her BP is gonna give us a good idea of what she's like. For what we know now, I do love her until proven otherwise :p
Fair enough. That's how arranged marriages have always worked. Shall I book an Ophion chapel for you? :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How would I know? I haven't met her yet.:p

Surely your percentage refers to the former rather than the latter, right?:unsure:
Well part of our hearsay is based upon Notty herself as the writer. Though she loves to confuse and befuddle us, I would count her as quite a solid source.

You are free to believe what you wish and interpret it as you wish, well at least I did not say 99.999999%. So I believe she is at least 1 minute of every day completely innocent however you wish to read it. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd be okay with marrying McGruder :D
Although I concur that hearsay and BP are not enough to have a good idea about the lass. Also, she doesn't really strike me as marriage material XD
Well it would be lively likely, remembering some quotes from Notty. She does seem to be able to be pretty attractive and sexy when she wishes to based upon those BP previews. So you might hit the jackpot if you can handle the rougher edges. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'd be okay with marrying McGruder :D
Although I concur that hearsay and BP are not enough to have a good idea about the lass.
Aye, meeting her in person would probably give you somewhat better idea. Alas, the only way to be sure is to see her on the news though. :sneaky:

Also, she doesn't really strike me as marriage material XD
So something like "anti-materiel redhead"? Can leave big holes in a lightly armored marriage? :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In my playthrough, I'm afraid she's lesbian and really good at innuendoes :unsure:
Remember it is a game and any resemblances are completely coincidental. :p Now do not go and put certain thoughts in my head. :ROFLMAO: Well luckily we have at least 4 other women to get to know better who are not small redheads. :p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Good morning!

I’m bisexual and I actually agree with you, generally speaking, about the male prospects in adult games. A good-looking dude who is smart, has a sense of humor and a spine, and is neither a creep nor a douche… that is simply not done in straight games. And I don’t know why. Maybe straight males (which most devs are) don’t really “get” what makes a guy hot. Who knows?

Having spent many years hanging out with my friends at the gay bar, I have a pretty good idea. I always enjoyed it when someone new would show up (or someone not new got enough liquid courage to ignore the fact he knew I was straight) and I got hit on. It just left me feeling "heh, I look good tonight!"

Mostly lazy, but it depends, it is only one factor out of many. Some people only want to focus on certain things...

Yeah, I was pretty impressed by yours, the beards help too, but it's obvious you put the care into it.

So far, I have 3-4 (out of 30-40 that I have made so far) that were 'base models', they are side and background characters, and I am really likely to redo them before I actually introduce them in the game.
Lazy, aye. It helps (me, at least) to build the models before writing. That way I can look at them and read over what they're saying and see if there's an unintentional disconnect.

As far as base models, some things are really difficult to find: a convincing Mexican male (with the Native look - the long nose)... couldn't find one anywhere. Started with base Gen 3, used the bazillion sliders I've purchased, and then skinned with materials from a character that had the skin tone I was looking for. He turned out right, or at least I think so.

I'd say there are three kinds of straight male players when it comes to female protagonists. Those who play them as lesbians because they insert their own sexual orientation, those who are not really playing them and just want to see sex, and then there's me. :)

I'm 110% straight but when I play female characters I play them as bi (with romantic focus somewhat more inclined towards straight). Why? There are several reasons. If I ask myself a question, would I be interested in men if I were a woman? The answer is yes, most likely. You see, for me it comes down to simple preferences in anatomy, there just has to be at least one vagina involved and not more than one penis. That's a dealbreaker. I can't even watch gay stuff, it's just too discomforting. Another thing is that I find playing from the opposite side of a straight relationship barricade interesting. For me it's just roleplaying from a different perspective.
I do pretty much the same thing. Until the game turns into non-com or suddenly I (as the FeMC) can't control my lust and have to fuck everything. Then it gets trashed.

The problem I do have with most Male figures from Daz, Rendo and 'Rotica, is that they simply look totally unrealistic.
Even the ones supposed to look realistic are quite often overmuscled pinheads with the skin of a female supermodel. There are a few exceptions, and funny enough, I don't think they're really overused, since I actually rarely see them used in games at all. I do see a lot of variations though. Well, at least that one doesn't have the supermodel skin, but for the rest, that model is rather ridiculous, and not exactly aesthetically pleasing.
So yeah, finding nice male figures is an ongoing project. I found a couple, and do have my eyes on some more, but will definitely have to tweak and combine the bunch to get enough variation.
I tend to use the head and body morphs sliders I have and tweak the characters (male or female) into something more human-like. I also mix in different mats and/or use skin builder to get the complexion I'm looking for. There's been one model that I'm using with only a slight tweak on the face asymmetry slider and some adjustments on the aging sliders. It helps that she 1) hasn't featured in any game that I've seen, 2) looks realistic to start with.

Yeah, and make sure you look at them from many angles, because what looks good form one angle, might ot from some other...
That's okay - most people don't look good from every angle. ;)

Well McGruder will have some rough edges for sure, then again is that not what makes her uniquely her and lovable or hateable?
We've met her through Annie, and her BP is gonna give us a good idea of what she's like. For what we know now, I do love her until proven otherwise :p

Also, angry short redhead with a thick Scot accent. What's not to love?
As a fan of the character type known in anime/manga/eroge as "tsundere" - well... :love:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well part of our hearsay is based upon Notty herself as the writer. Though she loves to confuse and befuddle us, I would count her as quite a solid source.
Yeah, that doesn't count.:p

You are free to believe what you wish and interpret it as you wish, well at least I did not say 99.999999%. So I believe she is at least 1 minute of every day completely innocent however you wish to read it. :p
I see. Good thing I don't have to count all those innocent minutes a day. I don't have that kind of time.:p

Well it would be lively likely, remembering some quotes from Notty. She does seem to be able to be pretty attractive and sexy when she wishes to based upon those BP previews. So you might hit the jackpot if you can handle the rougher edges. :p
I actually find her more sexy when she's all geared up to kick ass, rather than when she's dressed up (or down?), but that may be just me.:D

Still, it's not enough. She may just as well end up with a redshirt assignment. Or I might get redshirt from her. :sneaky:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Still, it's not enough. She may just as well end up with a redshirt assignment. Or I might get redshirt from her. :sneaky:
Remember that, according to your choice, all, none or some members might survive until the end of the game, but someone surviving does not automatically equate good ending!

Sometimes, you may have to let useless switchlovers die in order for the world to be a better place...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do you manage to to develop Vinland with those codenames I don't understand.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, it's fairly simple, really. You've got:
  • BigBadaboomRedhead
  • BlondieButHorny
  • GrumpyWoman1
  • ShortieFrenchie
  • [Redacted]
  • [RedactedToo]

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes