TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Sarah may be detached from the mundane realities of life but I don't think she is stupid. She is a genius with computer systems and she is savage with word games and after seeing her meet Mike and MC she reads people very well and sees behind mask which probably why she not a fan of people generally. Dismiss her as a bimbo at your own peril.
Reading too deep into a joke: the movie

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sounds like how I learn rendering!
Or how I learn almost everything.
I used to win games of Mortal Kombat just by mashing the buttons!
Well, that is easier than trying to learn the moves after #2, from 3 on, it just got to be too complicated.
View attachment 398974

vs

View attachment 398976

So more in line with the colour scheme in the other bedroom but not ovewhelmingly so. Switched to overhead lights and frosted the shower glass....oh, and threw in a sofa :)

Need to add more metal to the window shutter tho
That is really nice, even if I do like the blues a bit better.
The only problem is that we are peeping into Sarah's shower! :eek:
Yeah, I just randomly try what works and what doesn't instead of watching tutorials.
Still rendering!
I do that for most things, had to watch help vids for Blender though, that thing was a mess. It's lot easier now though.
My first thought: Single Player. :p
Sorry, single player games are not wanted by the audiences, we here at the AAA studios don't care what you the audience say you want, we know better!

...besides, we can't monetize the single player games as easily!

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
My first thought: Single Player. :p
A bit OT: for me, SP is the version of my Ducat' HM, the "maximum joy" bike. As the new Scarlet Pirate advertisement: NOT a book bike for ladies!:D

And for the new SP book, will my reaction be like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very intrigued by how far Notty is been letting it loose 'cause last SP was quite something already!:unsure::)
The only problem is that we are peeping into Sarah's shower! :eek:
What? Where?
Avoiding any new pics or comments about Sarah for now... i want to see her in the remastered game!!:love:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Love the bed sheets. Nothing says navy like blue checked linens (to me anyway... like the Admiralty's Slop Contracts and all....)
UK I guess? We had white/cream blankets with horizontal red stripes here. And white sheets. I should still have one of those blankets somewhere around here. Still got a Donald Duck hat and some kind of woolen jerkin around as well.. No longer have the tie, I unknotted it and took out the rijksdaalder to buy a beer.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
UK I guess?
No... but I lived there for a bit.... in Jolly O'l East Anglia.

I uhhhmmmm aaaahhh ..... used to be pretty heavily involved in the living history/re-enactor scene. One of my websites is still up (though I haven't touched it in over a decade)... if you are into Golden Age of Piracy stuff.... you'd have to be a Gentlemen of Fortune to find it though ;)

Blue Check'd linen has been used for centuries by Sailors/Navies (not all, but a lot). Even WWII Kriegsmarine ship/barracks linens were blue checked. So to me, even though the Vandy maybe a space ship of the future, the blue checked is a nice detail/throwback to the age of sail.... and I doff my floppy pirate hate to the developer.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes