DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Curious... and forgive me if the has been addressed in past posts (apologies for not reading every one... it goes too fast!)

Is any of the dialogue being tweaked along with the Render/Remaster?
I am not implying that it "needs" anything... just curious if there are any areas where you are adding/subtracting/foreshadowing etc...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Curious... and forgive me if the has been addressed in past posts (apologies for not reading every one... it goes too fast!)

Is any of the dialogue being tweaked along with the Render/Remaster?
I am not implying that it "needs" anything... just curious if there are any areas where you are adding/subtracting/foreshadowing etc...
Probably not. The tutorial gets a tweak but can't really think of anything I'll change in Two and Three.

There was a chunk of content in Two that got dropped which I could put back in. But that strikes me as unfair on those who don't want to replay it.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Probably not. The tutorial gets a tweak but can't really think of anything I'll change in Two and Three.

There was a chunk of content in Two that got dropped which I could put back in. But that strikes me as unfair on those who don't want to replay it.
Would only be unfair if some had access and others didn't, if someone given opportunity and doesn't choose to replay it is on their own heads.

I guess "bright" isn't the first adjective that comes to my mind to describe Sarah
Sarah may be detached from the mundane realities of life but I don't think she is stupid. She is a genius with computer systems and she is savage with word games and after seeing her meet Mike and MC she reads people very well and sees behind mask which probably why she not a fan of people generally. Dismiss her as a bimbo at your own peril.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes