frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh.

Well if you've guessed, it's no surprise now :(

*goes to take all that out and sticks to the pure game stuff*
Damn it, Huitieme :mad: Now we'll never get to see it!

Just sticking to per page. I have coded being able to name individual saves but I have doubts over it's stability. It seems to work -almost- all of the time but on a few occasions it just freaks out and I'll be damned if I know why. Plus it starts to get a chore to have to type save files after a while if you get a load of branching options close together.

So given you name the page whatever you want "Huity's bastard path 47", "Temp saves for Plant scene" i'm happy to just stick to what is there. Given that most of us weren't aware of it in the first instance it's better than nothing - and doesn't crash :)
It seems like the named saves only works if you start that way from the beginning (or you break existing saves :()

You do realize that by pointing out that the pages can be renamed you'll expand the little circle of Ren'Py insiders who knew that trick? Probably a good thing. I only discovered it because of a discussion on the lemmasoft forums.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It seems like the named saves only works if you start that way from the beginning (or you break existing saves :()

You do realize that by pointing out that the pages can be renamed you'll expand the little circle of Ren'Py insiders who knew that trick? Probably a good thing. I only discovered it because of a discussion on the lemmasoft forums.
I found it out by accident, I was clicking madly on a page for a reason I can't remember and the cursor starting blinking over the page name! I think I'll give the option to name saves on the page itself, but not to force the player to name every save... That's is annoying and kind of counter-intuitive.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Kudos to us perhaps?

I dunno, mebbe they'll think it's a feature :)
Aaah! That explains it then. Defo not doing it in that case. :)

Also....it seems I can resist everything bar twitchiness...*peers at her render in progress....*

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I used to win games of Mortal Kombat just by mashing the buttons!
Wait... is that not how it was meant to be played? :whistle:

EDIT: I managed to increase code coverage in project 1 to 95%, and fixed an edge-case bug in the process, laid out the action plan for project 2 including half a dozen work tickets that need to happen before I can begin building my stuff... so... looks like it will be another day of "hurry up and wait".... until I can bail this afternoon for the hospital.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have pages of saves that I rename as I go along. e.g. Sarah Love Route, Sarah Arsehole Route, etc.
That's what I do too, but as new paths are added or I get ideas for more MC's, it becomes really chaotic. I'm going to remaster my entire saving system when the remaster arrives.:geek:

Oh no! Our secret society won't be secret anymore. Nevertheless, it is a core tenent of our cult to give people options.:cool:

Sounds like my first time too...
Rendering, of course!
Yeah, I just randomly try what works and what doesn't instead of watching tutorials.
Still rendering!

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
View attachment 398974

vs

View attachment 398976

So more in line with the colour scheme in the other bedroom but not ovewhelmingly so. Switched to overhead lights and frosted the shower glass....oh, and threw in a sofa :)

Need to add more metal to the window shutter tho
I totes don't notice how the new lighting better emphasizes her cleavage.
*is innocent, only looked properly into her eyes*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 398974

vs

View attachment 398976

So more in line with the colour scheme in the other bedroom but not ovewhelmingly so. Switched to overhead lights and frosted the shower glass....oh, and threw in a sofa :)

You really did clean the place!:ROFLMAO:

The first looks really cosy.:love: Liking new colours and the sofa addition. I want my Sarah's bowl back though!:D

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 398974

vs

View attachment 398976

Ooh... Shiny! :love: and Pretty! Oh god, I'm starting to sound like a broken record! :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes