Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well, I'd still like to see what's in the thumbnails (and I don't save that much).:D

Looking at Philly's CoBD, it has 12 slots which I think is a good balance. But it's not possible to rename pages, so Heavy Five is actually more advanced in that area! :)
TheDevian is right, works with CoBD also, Philly didn't remove it.:Dvvv
He took out the ability to rename pages? Odd, that's a default feature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*doesn't know what she's doing tho!* ;)
You know more than I do. :sneaky:I could ask if Runey has an easy way to explain it.
Is it bad that everytime I see this pic I just want to reach out and squeeze?
At least with her, it's safer than with Chris ...as long as Annie doesn't see. :p
I see, I can understand that in the system where you don't utilize named page. If you do (and the tutorial will suggest that), however, I think it would be very beneficial. If you have 30+ pages (like I do, and not all of them are full) it sometimes takes time to get to the page you desire. :)
30+ pages, and you are only on chapter 3. On Harem Hotel, as you may have noticed I am on page 19, with 100 saved per page.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So much better than the mess I had in One and the dull menus in Two and Three.

EVERYTHING is just looking so much better. I hadn't realised how crap I was at this before!
Well you simply have gotten more experience and gotten better at it, it was not crap you just got better andd stop fishing for compliments. We are more then willing to give them just for what you are doing anyway. :ROFLMAO:

*peeks at her new renders and sighs happily*

I took a small break from remastering to render another death scene. It looks fantastic :)
Quite explodes off the screen you could say...

*goes back to remastering*
Another bit of letting loose your frustrations? Guess me and the rest do not tease you enough, if you only feel that need so rarely. :p

Wow, her eyes! :love: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The lights in her eyes are still impressive, just takes a while before focus shifted. :p

BTW sidenote. That logic does NOT work on cops. Trust me won't end well.
Cops work with laws and regulations though, not morals.

It's not me, it's you lot. I hate having to render this sorta stuff. But *sighs* I suppose I have to write it and render it just in case some of you want it....

Nothing to do with me at all!
Sure ...... feel free to fool yourself though, if that makes you feel better temptress:p

Oh and we have a completely new tutorial btw! :)

All of the old gubbins is out and Becca now explains about naming saves etc as well.

View attachment 398627
Well there is one thing seriously wrong with this pic, way too much page and not nearly enough Becca. :p

*noddities*

It's been key to me that anything I add or faff with never fucks up an old save. I have a whole batch of saves that I try out with every release just to make sure. Hence why I know that the named save code occasionally can screw things up.
It comes down to that I might not know what I'm doing - but I know what I don't want you to experience :)
Yeah you are definitely not thorough at all or considerate. :love:

Not really, caressing, teasing, kissing and licking also come to mind for some reason while looking at that pic. :p Now again I really doubt Sarah would be unaware of her pose even if she can be ditzy, but her full focus is on you there. Somehow I think she would be horribly disappointed if you did not react. :p Same that I doubt that what she wears when you spend an evening gaming with her is a coincidence after she invited you over. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Forgot to quote that remark about remastering chapter three, not sure if that makes me want to spank you or give you a big hug. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh and we have a completely new tutorial btw! :)

All of the old gubbins is out and Becca now explains about naming saves etc as well.

View attachment 398627
Ooh, shiny! That should help a few people out, but please tell me that we'll still see Becca in the tutorial and that you haven't replaced her with a voiceover and screenshots!? :unsure: :cry:
It seems Face Palm doesn't add likes...
View attachment 398649
Nope - https://f95zone.to/threads/changelog.29481/post-2302329
Not in the slightest, otherwise we're all bad, wait a minute, if we're all bad because we want to reach out and squeeze, doesn't that mean we're all good?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*noddities*

It's a compromise of course. Some will prefer named saves, some won't. But at least this way it works, doesn't bugger anything up (which is very important!) and yet still helps the player have some order at least.
Well, it seems clear to me now, that if it really doesn't mess things up, it would be a good move to expand this.

I think new players would appreciate it, people who already switched to named system would appreciate it, and even people who would have to make some rearrangements would appreciate it because having more slots per page is much more beneficial in the long run, regardless of adopting named pages or not. Especially, in a game with a lot of branches.

IMO, the pros outweigh the cons, particularly if it's done sooner than later.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, it seems clear to me now, that if it really doesn't mess things up, it would be a good move to expand this.

I think new players would appreciate it, people who already switched to named system would appreciate it, and even people who would have to make some rearrangements would appreciate it because having more slots per page is much more beneficial in the long run, regardless of adopting named pages or not. Especially, in a game with a lot of branches.

I've no idea how to add more slots per page. Sorry!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Though I agree with you on principle, if you have to scrolldown half an hour on a page, you are more or less back at the same situation as with unnamed save pages, just with a lot more saves.:p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Fair enough, just saying my opinion that it could be a good idea to look into that. It is, of course, entirely up to you.:)

Though I agree with you on principle, if you have to scrolldown half an hour on a page, you are more or less back at the same situation as with unnamed save pages, just with a lot more saves.:p
What? I didn't suggest any scrolling? You can fit a decent amount of slots in a page without scrolling...:unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fair enough, just saying my opinion that it could be a good idea to look into that. It is, of course, entirely up to you.:)

What? I didn't suggest any scrolling? You can fit a decent amount of slots in a page without scrolling...:unsure:
Exaggeration is one way to makes one's point. :p Edit: I meant I was giving an exaggerated example, more saves a page might be nice, but not when they become to many.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just asked Runey if he can explain it easily, it's close to my bed time, but I am sure if he responds before I wake up, someone else in that thread will pass on the info.
Exaggeration is one way to makes one's point. :p
I did just show 20 per page with no scrolling.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Guys, you gotta remember firstly I'm not a coder. It's a miracle anything works! :)

Plus I have my hands full re-writing huge chunks of One plus the remaster plus getting Four out. I honestly just can't do it.

However, speaking of Four.....NEWS!

I have feedback - which for your education, information and all round nosiness reproduce here for you :)

msg.JPG

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looks like TNJ is having a blast and you are teasing her as well. :ROFLMAO: Yeah more saves a page is not really highest priority. Might be nice to look into when you have time, but you have plenty on your plate already, especially when you decide to remaster three as well when look how nice and shiny chapters 1, 2 and 4 look when you are finished with them. :love:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes