DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's probably a daft question, but why "Mack the knife" for Ava? Because she's a cook?
Well if you followed Ava a bit on other threads as well, you might have noticed her confession quite a while ago that she is quite good with knives outside of the kitchen as well. Think it was in Alison, fall of the apple.:p Besides Minnie the Moocher is Cab Calloway and not Louis Armstrong. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*curtsies* The contrast does bring it our for sure :)

Water is the bitchiest bitch ever. If you can, avoid it at all costs. The water scenes in Four were a nightmare. "Just use a water plane" they said...which is fine if you want a layer of water 1cm deep...Less fine if you want to do tricky under/over water shots.
Some of us vampies don't generally like water too much, luckily most of us can at least bathe... so until I start making you grind to keep the stink stat low, no wait, that's one of those other games, never mind.

All that time in Blender lately, all I can think of when I see 'water plane' is extrude!!!
Well if you followed Ava a bit on other threads as well, you might have noticed her confession quite a while ago that she is quite good with knives outside of the kitchen as well. Think it was in Alison, fall of the apple.:p Besides Minnie the Moocher is Cab Calloway and not Louis Armstrong. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio :) :geek:
Sadly the background I used was far too small and looked awful at that res.

I had a quick look to see what else I could find and so had a bash, but I'll see if I can find something better later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Sadly the background I used was far too small and looked awful at that res.

I had a quick look to see what else I could find and so had a bash, but I'll see if I can find something better later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No worries, I might have already used the princess one anyway ;) It looks really good! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes