Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Got bored....
Thought I'd mess with rays and puddles for a bit :)

View attachment 407282
Laters!
I love the setting! The reflections of the sky and plants in the water look perfect.
The "halo" above Gloria looks a bit strange, imo. Is it a way to show the favor of the Gods? Shouldn't it give her zenithal illumination? (top of head, shoulders, arms, shield and sword, at least)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I love the setting! The reflections of the sky and plants in the water look perfect.
The "halo" above Gloria looks a bit strange, imo. Is it a way to show the favor of the Gods? Shouldn't it give her zenithal illumination? (top of head, shoulders, arms, shield and sword, at least)
Nah it just shows the gods have good taste and what it is they are focusing on. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you.:)

You're right of course in that having rays on the beloved Gloria would be so much a better composition.

Sadly the hamster isn't having it :( If I try to ray bounce off her it just has a fit and crashes. I suspect too much work in trying to zip the light off the sword, the puddles and the shield as it tries to work out the path of all the rays?

*asks a lot of her hamster some times*

One day tho....one day....

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you.:)

You're right of course in that having rays on the beloved Gloria would be so much a better composition.

Sadly the hamster isn't having it :( If I try to ray bounce off her it just has a fit and crashes. I suspect too much work in trying to zip the light off the sword, the puddles and the shield as it tries to work out the path of all the rays?

*asks a lot of her hamster some times*

One day tho....one day....
Indeed, that is the same day likely handcuffs are needed and blackmail with Jaffa cakes and ciggies to get you concentrated on rendering work stuff instead of playing delightfully. Luckily you are kinda cute when play around delighted. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Indeed, that is the same day likely handcuffs are needed and blackmail with Jaffa cakes and ciggies to get you concentrated on rendering work stuff instead of playing delightfully. Luckily you are kinda cute when play around delighted. :p
*grins*

Well, as important as the remastering is, it is...boring :) So a little play around now and then doesn't hurt. Besides it's good practice in seeing just how far I can push the hamster in advance of doing some of the outside scenes later on.

I have one shot on the remastering so I may as well make it a good one!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
No, no, no... a sillius tartus must be allowed to play and roam free! No cuffing or blackmail!:oops:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*grins*

Well, as important as the remastering is, it is...boring :) So a little play around now and then doesn't hurt. Besides it's good practice in seeing just how far I can push the hamster in advance of doing some of the outside scenes later on.

I have one shot on the remastering so I may as well make it a good one!
Indeed, when you work hard you should also take some time to play even harder. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes