Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh no, I mean....not story spoiler. Just more image spoiler. I'm putting something together to replace the current screen that greets you when you start up - and also as a header replacement with luck.
I don't mind being "spoiled" at the rhythm you're doing it. I mean, for now, it's mainly teasing and a bit of the scenes, it's not like you would show us entire scenes that would leave us with nothing new to discover when the remaster's out.

And don't act like you're not a teasing master, expert in playing with expectations and desires ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't mind being "spoiled" at the rhythm you're doing it. I mean, for now, it's mainly teasing and a bit of the scenes, it's not like you would show us entire scenes that would leave us with nothing new to discover when the remaster's out.

And don't act like you're not a teasing master, expert in playing with expectations and desires ;)
What he says, do think the planet is taking up a bit to much space in that render and dominates it cause of that. In my not so humble opinion the wrong thing to dominate:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Spoilers can be dangerous for me. It's easy to make me lose interest in something when I feel like I know too much about it to be curious anymore.
Well I am in it mainly for the stories, so kinda hard to spoil me too much with renders as such, but like Huiltieme I have quite a lot of faith in Notty to get the teasing and tempting right. Danger is greater when chapter 4 is out and Notty feels we are missing something she does want us to see. She does have a habit to try to attract our attention to it then. The innocent dear:p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well I am in it mainly for the stories, so kinda hard to spoil me too much with renders as such, but like Huiltieme I have quite a lot of faith in Notty to get the teasing and tempting right. Danger is greater when chapter 4 is out and Notty feels we are missing something she does want us to see. She does have a habit to try to attract our attention to it then. The innocent dear:p
*concedes the truth of this!*

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yeah it's an issue I have. I'm a little extreme. Story spoilers are the worst but anything I don't already know about something before I experience it is one step closer to killing my interest in it.

I know that's a personal problem.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
and still no knickers either... *shakes head sadly*
Anyone would think it was deliberate :unsure: I don't know, maybe as if a certain dev had it in for a certain innocent Sarah? :unsure:;)
*grins*

Well, as important as the remastering is, it is...boring :) So a little play around now and then doesn't hurt. Besides it's good practice in seeing just how far I can push the hamster in advance of doing some of the outside scenes later on.

I have one shot on the remastering so I may as well make it a good one!
It's always important to have a break, that's when you make mistakes :eek: Not that you make many mistakes that is :)
Oh...

You guys are OK with me sharing WIP as I go, yes? Or is it all a bit spoilerific?
Go for it! I'm sure you won't post anything to spoil our enjoyment of the game! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes