TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Whaddya mean, roleplaying?

That perky little cow deserves everything that happens to her!
Did you just aprove her getting Huitie's water?!?!?! :eek: o_O
Haven't seen any real spoiler here. Unless you suddenly want to show us the dead body of X...
Mike doesn't even get a full name anymore, huh?
Oh no, I mean....not story spoiler. Just more image spoiler. I'm putting something together to replace the current screen that greets you when you start up - and also as a header replacement with luck.
In most stories, spoilers don't much matter, since I can guess most of it anyway, but you are one of the few exceptions to that. Not that I will remember later anyway... XD
Spoilers can be dangerous for me. It's easy to make me lose interest in something when I feel like I know too much about it to be curious anymore.
I haven't been 'fresh' in a long time... I think someone left the lid off...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
New loading screen....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love it, for sure, but I don't think it'll be a good replacement for the original main menu screen. I love it as it is, and thought maybe you could just add more and more characters to it with the subsequent chapters. Like, the Vannie crew for chapter 1, add the Joneses and Mike when chapter 2's out, then Kelly and Amanda for chapter 3, etc.

It works great as a wallpaper, though.
Also, Annie, where did you find that lil' dress, you minx? :love:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I love it, for sure, but I don't think it'll be a good replacement for the original main menu screen. I love it as it is, and thought maybe you could just add more and more characters to it with the subsequent chapters. Like, the Vannie crew for chapter 1, add the Joneses and Mike when chapter 2's out, then Kelly and Amanda for chapter 3, etc.

It works great as a wallpaper, though.
Also, Annie, where did you find that lil' dress, you minx? :love:
Certainly I was thinking of updating as we trundle along but one of the things I want to plant in people's minds is that there are more people than just the four you meet in One. Also! I have explosions! ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
New loading screen....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oooh! That's awesome! Like a sci-fi action movie poster! :)

The only thing I'm missing is the Vanguard! I can't believe she didn't make it. And somehow a gun for Annie?:D

More seriously, one improvement could be to give some shading to the title so that it stands more pronounced against the planet. I like it very much overall!:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oooh! That's awesome! Like a sci-fi action movie poster! :)

The only thing I'm missing is the Vanguard! I can't believe she didn't make it. And somehow a gun for Annie?:D

More seriously, one improvement could be to give some shading to the title so that it stands more pronounced against the planet. I like it very much overall!:)
Vannie was being a naughty bitch so got dropped....

As to Annie *Just grins*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Certainly I was thinking of updating as we trundle along but one of the things I want to plant in people's minds is that there are more people than just the four you meet in One. Also! I have explosions! ;)
Oh, for sure it works as intended, then. But to me, it does seem overkill that the first in-game image that welcomes the player would be this.
I think my favorite part on it, apart from Annie's legs and the promise of honey and gold that lays in-between, is the double trouble couple formed by Chris and Sarah. Cutie + underwear + gun = Chris sexy mama.png

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
But I think it's better than what I had plus it's a teaser in itself for the game....well more or less.
If you can "separate" the chapters well enough, between each you could throw a screen like that with the characters/places that may be involved.

Personal opinion though is the VR persons shouldn't be on a main loading screen, they should be on the VR equipment as a loading screen.

The explosion kind of looks bad, more like a tasty piece of food.

The two portions of planet ophion and ground ophion kind of clash a bit, so two different ones would be nice, one purely space and one purely ground.

I get where it is trying to go, just not my cup of tea (bitter water).

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes