Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
and still no knickers either... *shakes head sadly*
Something to do with her pict warrior personal touch over the roman gladiator outfit, no?
So refreshing for her... and us to watch!:giggle:
I think we both agree we prefer Notty not to be to innocent, unless when she is roleplaying her cackling Sarah tormentor persona:p
Don't you start.. well played DA22!:oops:;):LOL: vvv
Whaddya mean, roleplaying?

That perky little cow deserves everything that happens to her!
oddball.jpg
So many positives waves for RahRah, the favorite VR test subject and the first SP reader!!:)
Having a bash at loading screen and header today...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wow, adore this composition, it is now my new screen wallpaper.:love:
A very good image for my findings out about Ophion's secrets!:geek:

And don't get me wrong, it's only my first goal... so many more story's aspects to find out.
I don't mind being "spoiled" at the rhythm you're doing it. I mean, for now, it's mainly teasing and a bit of the scenes, it's not like you would show us entire scenes that would leave us with nothing new to discover when the remaster's out.

And don't act like you're not a teasing master, expert in playing with expectations and desires ;)
Well said Huity, i like Notty's ways of doing it too! \o/
Well I am in it mainly for the stories, so kinda hard to spoil me too much with renders as such, but like Huiltieme I have quite a lot of faith in Notty to get the teasing and tempting right. Danger is greater when chapter 4 is out and Notty feels we are missing something she does want us to see. She does have a habit to try to attract our attention to it then. The innocent dear:p
And so does DA22, faith we have... and all the others i am sure after reading posts and seeing emojis reactions! \o/
New loading screen....

A bit heavy to my liking but it's fine, the composition shows a lot.
I love it, for sure, but I don't think it'll be a good replacement for the original main menu screen. I love it as it is, and thought maybe you could just add more and more characters to it with the subsequent chapters. Like, the Vannie crew for chapter 1, add the Joneses and Mike when chapter 2's out, then Kelly and Amanda for chapter 3, etc.

It works great as a wallpaper, though.
Also, Annie, where did you find that lil' dress, you minx? :love:
Hey, it is a brill idea Huity(the spoiler text apart;)), you were more than inspired this Sunday!!

Next on another post***

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Certainly I was thinking of updating as we trundle along but one of the things I want to plant in people's minds is that there are more people than just the four you meet in One. Also! I have explosions! ;)
Yeah, explosions!
If I could offer an idea.

I am not sure if you have played harem hotel. It has a rotating set of images as its main image. Might be something for heavy five. Especially if you could code to add more of them as you get further in the chapters. (example, images 1, 2, 3 rotate on chap one, on chap two you can get 1,2,3,4,5. etc.) Allows for a handful of interesting but pertinent renders attached to how deep the story is. Unsure what the code is for it though, so unsure if it is outside of your wheelhouse.
Yep somebodynobody, a brill idea to add with the initial Huity's one!:)
You said the word code, so more than likely! :)

A rotating loadscreen? Obvs possible and in theory you'd just get renpy to do a random no. and off you go. Trouble is the load pages aren't in the script or screens pages so getting a little dark arts for me. But I'll have a peek. It would be nice to have a screen that runs with the chapter.
And the answer from the Artist herself:
Do your magic Notty, but you don't have to hurry... the (what would be) final composition is fine as a teaser for remastered CH1 release.:)
Yep yep. I mean you don't even see those guys unless you go down certain paths and so they're tweaked in just to prompt "how do I meet those?". After all this game has a lot of very different paths and it's entirely poss that some people just will miss it. Nothing wrong with that if that's their choice of course, but I'd hate them to miss it by not even knowing it was there in the first place :)
Now that i think about it, this composition will help Becca to have a bit more than just her achievements boards to get the player interested in new paths to find.
Withdrawing my first thought "a bit heavy", it is a necessity!
I think after One is done....

Oh my, very nice indeed!
But to the question, can i use my joker skip card?
Something to do with a more pronounce curvature of the back and what it implies lo.. said too much already.o_O
*didn't say this, not here*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She is. I heard it on the news! She represents c7 perhaps...
Well the fact she appears ghostly might well be a hint, but yeah pretty sure she will have some impact on the story. Either one of her past actions will likely have an impact on the game or she herself will find a way to beat the news. :p

Vannie was being a naughty bitch so got dropped....

As to Annie *Just grins*
Yummy, just yummy. Talking about cleaning up well. :p

Yep yep. I mean you don't even see those guys unless you go down certain paths and so they're tweaked in just to prompt "how do I meet those?". After all this game has a lot of very different paths and it's entirely poss that some people just will miss it. Nothing wrong with that if that's their choice of course, but I'd hate them to miss it by not even knowing it was there in the first place :)
Yeah you are such an innocent dear. :p

I think after One is done....

Well that is one mighty fine ass, Karen seems to be a work of art (literally actually:p), but for the comparison when you have two behinds that close to perfection it does not matter anymore which is better, you just want to worship them both and shower them with love if given the chance. Why choose better, besides there are likely a few other contenders as well for fine ass of the planet:p Feel free to have some fun:p

Obvs Sarah can live a lovely peaceful happy life full of contentment and perkiness.....

...and obvs you can make the little smiley cow suffer too!
We do have some slight suspicion to which you prefer, now the question is why you like her to suffer so much? ;) Would that be your evil side or your kind and compassionate side looking out for Sarah?

Well, knowing what we know about her tastes, she might need both to be happy.
True, seems our not so very innocent RahRah has some interesting fetishes, if we can read anything in her interests from SP and that little talk in her room after the visit to your wing spider. Somehow doubt it will be boring with her.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you :)

I'm so pleased you enjoyed my little efforts to entertain :)

As to your question...

The bad news however is that there will be a delay for Chapter Four. Although it's all done I'm currently going through a huge remaster of the earlier chapters (there's a few examples on the front page of some of the recent re-works) prior to to release as the graphical difference from when I started to now is just....huge.
(y)(y):)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Oh and BP is out...

Edit:

The important bit

The plan

I think I'll be ready for the middle of October. Everything done etc but I don't honestly know and I don't want you to feel as though you're getting ripped off or that I'm trapping you somehow.

So I'll post up the remastered chapters as they get done so you can see the progress for a start. I'll also put up a public news update on progress too so if you want to cancel your patronage and then rejoin when Four is ready after the remaster work you'll have that visibility.

Finally, as the remaster work is in progress I'll be putting up some bonus pieces on here to both compensate you as best as I can and also to thank you for your patience.

First bonus piece (so at least I feel you have had something for your money this month) will be a release of what was going to be the Bored Pilot for Chapter Four. I'll be running another poll and doing a fresh one for the actual release although this one will also get added to your PDA for completeness.

I am sorry for the delay in Four. I'd much prefer to see your enjoyment in playing my game and, indeed, be getting on with writing Five than doing all this remaster work - but at the same time I really do feel I'm not doing my game, myself or indeed you justice by not doing it either.

As I've said before, I know this will cost me patreons and funding - and for that I get to redo 1,200 renders, so more work for less money which probs isn't a very sensible idea I know!

But my game - your game - will be so much the better for it. Truly. And that makes it worth it.

Hugs and whatnot

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Oh and BP is out...

Edit:

The important bit

The plan

I think I'll be ready for the middle of October. Everything done etc but I don't honestly know and I don't want you to feel as though you're getting ripped off or that I'm trapping you somehow.

So I'll post up the remastered chapters as they get done so you can see the progress for a start. I'll also put up a public news update on progress too so if you want to cancel your patronage and then rejoin when Four is ready after the remaster work you'll have that visibility.

Finally, as the remaster work is in progress I'll be putting up some bonus pieces on here to both compensate you as best as I can and also to thank you for your patience.

First bonus piece (so at least I feel you have had something for your money this month) will be a release of what was going to be the Bored Pilot for Chapter Four. I'll be running another poll and doing a fresh one for the actual release although this one will also get added to your PDA for completeness.

I am sorry for the delay in Four. I'd much prefer to see your enjoyment in playing my game and, indeed, be getting on with writing Five than doing all this remaster work - but at the same time I really do feel I'm not doing my game, myself or indeed you justice by not doing it either.

As I've said before, I know this will cost me patreons and funding - and for that I get to redo 1,200 renders, so more work for less money which probs isn't a very sensible idea I know!

But my game - your game - will be so much the better for it. Truly. And that makes it worth it.

Hugs and whatnot
I just want to thank you all for you thoughts and advice on this. It was much appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes