Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know perfectly well!!
We are 2 mature, sensible and respectable ladies.

A couple of small glasses of the bubbly never hurt anyone and we always do things in moderation.

At least for a couple of hours then we can bring out the body shots and flaming Sambuca before you put your Star Wars costume and pledge your allegiance to the Dyke Side and we get all Yoda up in this bitch as You Only Do Ava. So much better than doing it Solo. So spread em like an X Wing and call me maul as I go down and ChewBecca.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

A couple of small glasses of the bubbly never hurt anyone and we always do things in moderation.

At least for a couple of hours then we can bring out the body shots and flaming Sambuca before you put your Star Wars costume and pledge your allegiance to the Dyke Side and we get all Yoda up in this bitch as You Only Do Ava. So much better than doing it Solo. So spread em like an X Wing and call me maul as I go down and ChewBecca.
Been playing Balance of the Force Ava? :ROFLMAO:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Lesbians are scary.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Girlfriends on a work thing for a week, so very bored, watched some Star Wars movies.

Reminded how hot Natalie Portman is.

Also i'd go straight for Liam Neeson.
Ah fair enough, I had hoped you could have given a review on that game and whether it is playable already. Sorry, no I would not go gay for Liam Neeson, agree on Nathalie though. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

I -knew- there was a lesbian school! I knew it!

I had someone else say to me once "Welcome to the Dyke side"! No totally straight-ish woman is safe!

Girlfriends on a work thing for a week, so very bored
Aw fuck.... That spells trouble

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes