Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I purely read it so I can stay on top of all those lesbian cunning plans they use on poor straight-ish girls. *sage nods*
We just want to make sure all you straight'ish girls have a healthy, well balanced diet and eat all your vagitables.

In the year or so we've known each other, have I ever tried to corrupt you?

I mean, i'm the subby one here, it's not in my power.

I just do as you tell me mistress.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
We just want to make sure all you straight'ish girls have a healthy, well balanced diet and eat all your vagitables.

I mean, i'm the subby one here, it's not in my power.

Sorry Ava, by now I figure your only chance would be if you switched things up.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Let's ignore The daily Ava's failure corner and lets go back to ophion....
Do you think taking the shortcut will have any consequences besides a horny Sarah ?
After all we, by killing the spider allowed a native to crawl back to others... that was obviously a scout
Pretty interesting theory. Please, keep going.
1569447971919.png

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nope, but I don't care if the girl I fall in love with is a child eating monster that loves to fart at the dining table. The only thing that would make me hate a potential love interest is if she were to play with and crush my acky beaky heart :(
Oh she quite possibly could. Or not. Y'see *whispers* what happens all depends on you.... ;)

i would have been disappointed if you could not have come up with way worse things.:)
So many worse things....So, very, many....

Notty doesn't drive you. Notty gives you a car and keys to it. You'll hit a tree with a blindfold.:)
This is true - but I do give you a hint of which way to steer. I'll confess sometimes that might be in arabic tho...

Well, at least I'm getting a car out of this :p
Funny you should say that...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
s the drinking with Sarah and Annie taking place in Sarah's room? Oh, the possibilities... :devilish:
Yep, yep. Providing you got the invite that is...

Have no illusion though, we might make the choices the parcours for the rally has been staked out by Notty and she will be sure to have some surprises for us and some will be more welcome as others. :p
Path depending there will indeed be some very WTF moments - but then when you think back? It was there all along...

Probably! I don't know all those wiles!

First time for everything!

Do you think taking the shortcut will have any consequences besides a horny Sarah ?
*grins*

Doesn't every major path have some?

Not really, it looks quite realistic, they are florecent/LED lights after all, and comparing to the old one it is just perfect. Truly stunning.
Thanks. Well at least you all know I'm doing something back here! :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
sarahcapt32.png

Thanks for the feedback :)

Obvs what I'm trying to do is set the rooms so they'll be constant and workable for every chapter. I've toned the general light down a tad, dimmed the shower light and made the glass slightly greener to stand out more, oh and faffed with the room surfaces again.

Edit. I did flick up the brightness from the TV but no dice at that range and in this light

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 411406

Thanks for the feedback :)

Obvs what I'm trying to do is set the rooms so they'll be constant and workable for every chapter. I've toned the general light down a tad, dimmed the shower light and made the glass slightly greener to stand out more, oh and faffed with the room surfaces again.
Side by side, this one looks a lot better than the earlier version and I didn't think there was anything wrong with the earlier version. :) Just goes to show what I know!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You'd be amazed at how long you can actually faff with a scene as each little tweak makes it better or worse (usually worse!)
I've got Daz installed on my potato and I've opened it, looked at all the switches and bells and whistles, then closed it, I haven't opened it again since... I think I'll stick to writing and storyboarding and when I have a decent chunk of that done, I might open it again! :whistle: might! :ROFLMAO:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've got Daz installed on my potato and I've opened it, looked at all the switches and bells and whistles, then closed it, I haven't opened it again since... I think I'll stick to writing and storyboarding and when I have a decent chunk of that done, I might open it again! :whistle: might! :ROFLMAO:
If you have a decent chunk of memory of your graphics card, actually your golden. It's not that hard to do basic scenes. Where it gets messy if you have to faff to fit them in etc. If you ever feel like a bash let me know and I can walk you through some of the basics.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If you have a decent chunk of memory of your graphics card, actually your golden. It's not that hard to do basic scenes. Where it gets messy if you have to faff to fit them in etc. If you ever feel like a bash let me know and I can walk you through some of the basics.
Thank you very much for the offer (really), but my 2GB MX150 probably won't be able to handle much... but then didn't you start off with a 2GB card?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes