Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yeppers. First two chapters made with 2GB! *flexes her 6GB powah!*
And those 2GB could be very restricting to what you could put in the picture. Still, it certainly doesn't hurt to start practicing already. And it's better to start practice with simple scenes, than with the complex ones.

*Is still amazed at how Notty manages to make her scenes lighted consistently, regardless of what environment she uses.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
And those 2GB could be very restricting to what you could put in the picture.
Hugely. At times I had to render backgrounds and characters seperately and then stick them on top of each other. Or, and hence the grey composite hallways and bedrooms at the start, use low intensity assets. But it can be done.

Still, it certainly doesn't hurt to start practicing already. And it's better to start practice with simple scenes, than with the complex ones.
Totes. If I knew six months ago what I knew now...

*Is still amazed at how Notty manages to make her scenes lighted consistently, regardless of what environment she uses.
Sheer blind luck at first I suspect! :D

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hugely. At times I had to render backgrounds and characters seperately and then stick them on top of each other. Or, and hence the grey composite hallways and bedrooms at the start, use low intensity assets. But it can be done.

Totes. If I knew six months ago what I knew now...

By the way, for a long time I was frustrated with how limiting HDRI images tended to be, especially the interior ones. And today, they released .. So, it looks like even the "stick on top of eachother" method can be improved a lot now. I could've used that on my old computer (no NVidia card, so CPU rendering only), but I'm sure I'll find some use for it anyway. Just have to improve a bit more on making those HDRIs.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Too many pages....
We are 2 mature, sensible and respectable ladies.

A couple of small glasses of the bubbly never hurt anyone and we always do things in moderation.

At least for a couple of hours then we can bring out the body shots and flaming Sambuca before you put your Star Wars costume and pledge your allegiance to the Dyke Side and we get all Yoda up in this bitch as You Only Do Ava. So much better than doing it Solo. So spread em like an X Wing and call me maul as I go down and ChewBecca.
o_O That... escalated quickly.

I always preferred Chaotic Neutral, then you don't have to justify anything. :ROFLMAO: :geek:
Everyone wants to be chaotic neutral. There's nothing special about it anymore. I'm snuggly in between lawful good and neutral good and I'm fine with it.
"Chaotic neutral" is just another way to say "I'm an egotistical asshole and nothing matters to me". You give nothing, you take everything, and no one invites you back to play with them. At least, Good and Evil give a bit of flavor to your alignment.
I always loved Chaotic Good. Meant I could do a lot of stupid stuff, with the Paladin in our party doing his best to keep me out of his sight, because, even if he always had the law on his side, I inevitably had the moral high ground. No greater fun than to bring a paladin into moral conflict with himself. So it was safer for his concious to just "not see me".
My choices were Chaotic Good first: (the ends justify the means, you stuck-up Paladin... I saved the orphanage by ripping off the crooked bastard who's been skimming off the city treasury) and Chaotic Neutral second: (what's in it for me? That applies to doing good or evil - if it isn't directly beneficial to my character, it's not worth doing it.)

I'm offended that anyone would believe me and Notty would act like anything but 2 prim and proper lady folk.

There is no place for suggestive flirting in polite society.

Just as soon as she takes these restraints offf and vibrating plugs out so I can think straight (hurr) i'll tell you just how well behaved we are.
This is why I love this thread soooo much.

Now on to read the next 11 pages...

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Ok - still not at the end of the thread, but...
Hmm, unless there is some ThreeLettersThatShouldNotBeWrittenTogetherInAThread, I'll find that difficult :p
I'm thinking of 3 letters...

That's really the worst thing you can think of?

Oh dear...
yeah, seriously, it's pretty fucking awful...

Nope, but I don't care if the girl I fall in love with is a child eating monster that loves to fart at the dining table. The only thing that would make me hate a potential love interest is if she were to play with and crush my acky beaky heart :(
and it involves crushing, but a bit lower...

Not sure if I should be worried you can think of worse or relieved. i would have been disappointed if you could not have come up with way worse things.:)
I have a difficult time coming up with way worse unless we fall into the rape or gore or scat territory...

My main problem with about any of those three letter word games is that they are more or less the male protag version of all those badly done female protags centering about rape and blackmail. The women have no consistency of character and basically gameplay comes down to cockblocking others instead of having relations with the ladies yourself or throwing them to the wolves if you do not cockblock. Not much fun for me in those games. :p
OH! Those three letters.

Geez! I thought he was talking about CBT. :eek:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm so glad mine is hidden behind the omega 4 relay, in a tower in the middle of the Fade, reachable only by aquiring a component from the deep roads..
I still wonder if I'd be able to keep everyone alive and if I'll somehow have the willpower to say nay to Amanda...
Nah to Amanda? My cannon path is leading me right to a Yeah i think, willpower has nothing to do with me... it's just me, myself and i!:geek::)
Just remember what happens is all down to you....not me!
Don't worry, be happy!:)
Oh everyone -can- live for sure...

As to Amanda, I'll try my best to make it impossible :)
Is it a challenge? Accepted!!:cool:
Little bit of this , little bit of that...
That's why, when i will be surprised and impressed by the things turning sour (according to the ACIO power), i will picture it like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm eager to post my reactions here on the thread about my cannon path progression and for so much other paths, i hope you too will have a big grin on your face and more, the ones that you, Notty, are surely deserving!!:)
Now stop making the wrong challenges:p You know she will relish it and not just break your heart, but crush it under her heels and then hangs it up in her trophy room. :ROFLMAO:
"My heart is big, my heart is big My blood will slide in metal studs" a Massive Attack quote to make my personal point!:)
So I thought those three letters were the title of a game and I couldn't figure out which or why it would be so bad or how there's multiples of it.

But I think I get it now. And I need to sleep.
Still in the dark, will figure it out later..
My main problem with the 3-letter-category is mainly that people whine about it all the time, even when it actually doesn't apply and they incorrectly demand for that tag.
My second problem with the 3-letter-category is that, indeed, most of thosee games are terribly written. So, because of that tag, I probably miss out on a couple of awesome games where the tag actually doesn't even apply, because I'm suspecting a crappy game when it is actually a decent game that isn't 3-letter-category at all.
Oh a clue, searching..
Is it a pov-gay-ntr-rpg?... doesn't compute?!?!?!:whistle:
Have no illusion though, we might make the choices the parcours for the rally has been staked out by Notty and she will be sure to have some surprises for us and some will be more welcome as others. :p
Ha ha ha, like walking on a minefield.. :giggle:
MC: "Sarah. I am not Thea Lundgren either." The perfect sidelong glance for that!!:D
Not too bright?
Never bright enough for her bright attitude!;)

Hum, seriously, the inside of the shower and the background directly behind her, are a bit i think.
So many worse things....So, very, many....
Ah ah! Surprise me, SURPRISE ME!!!:D:devilish:
This is true - but I do give you a hint of which way to steer. I'll confess sometimes that might be in arabic tho...
Hum, an Arabic GPS... will find out!;)
Funny you should say that...
Oh oh, a big rover than... :LOL:

*Toodles*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 411406

Thanks for the feedback :)

Obvs what I'm trying to do is set the rooms so they'll be constant and workable for every chapter. I've toned the general light down a tad, dimmed the shower light and made the glass slightly greener to stand out more, oh and faffed with the room surfaces again.

Edit. I did flick up the brightness from the TV but no dice at that range and in this light
There's still an issue with Sarah in this picture. She's wearing a shirt. It's totally blocking my creative mind.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Path depending there will indeed be some very WTF moments - but then when you think back? It was there all along...
Music to my ears!

View attachment 411406

Thanks for the feedback :)

Obvs what I'm trying to do is set the rooms so they'll be constant and workable for every chapter. I've toned the general light down a tad, dimmed the shower light and made the glass slightly greener to stand out more, oh and faffed with the room surfaces again.

Edit. I did flick up the brightness from the TV but no dice at that range and in this light
Perfect!!!:love:

It's the talent I tell you!:D

By the way, for a long time I was frustrated with how limiting HDRI images tended to be, especially the interior ones. And today, they released ..
Ooh! That looks nifty!:) I'll check that out at some point.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep, yep. Providing you got the invite that is...

Path depending there will indeed be some very WTF moments - but then when you think back? It was there all along...

*grins*

Doesn't every major path have some?

Thanks. Well at least you all know I'm doing something back here! :)
Yeah quite sure that most of us will run into few of them, both positive and negative. As you yourself already stated we are quite easily distracted and you are also pretty good at misdirection and tempting. :p No worries about that last, I know you are quite busy cackling over the fate of our poor souls while gleefully setting up your traps and temptations. :p

I'm eager to post my reactions here on the thread about my cannon path progression and for so much other paths, i hope you too will have a big grin on your face and more, the ones that you, Notty, are surely deserving!!:)

Ha ha ha, like walking on a minefield.. :giggle:
Yeah I still have to do my canon playthrough and write it out, just that bloody woman who shall remain unnamed makes it to hard to choose.:p

Well I suspect that comparison may not be that far from the truth, though it may well be more of an emotional minefield as a literal one, though I suspect the more professional play might also run into literal mines:p Remember in a way as theMC we are more or less an interloper that is dropped into a situation that is lot more complex as he can know and dealing with people he has no history or relation with while they have those relations and history together. Whether they are the girls of the vanny or the people on the station and then there is suddenly one tie and normally quite strong loyalty there in the shape of Kelly.

That was the one bit weird thing that that you could not go to the fight and still meet up with Sarah or Annie. It would not make sense for a brother not to go watch that fight even while pursuing either of those two. Kinda would have made sense to at least excuse yourself or even bring one of them along:p

Is it the virtual boob, or do we have to tie her up first? :sneaky:
Well just ask the right questions about what she is interested in, if I remember correctly and you may be rewarded. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes