DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or he just can't wait to see Annie again after working all day with Mike.

Kelly was doomed to lose anyway, so going to cheer on her wouldn't really change anything, and just watching her pride get hurt wouldn't as a loving brother please me. I also didn't feel the need to prove that I care about her, siblings tend to know that. Besides, it wasn't a match for Ophion Station championship, it was something personal between them, so I didn't see the need to interfere.

Likewise, I don't need Kelly to attend my match with Chris. In fact, I might even prefer her not attending (family honor has suffered enough!:D). This is a different playthrough though as I won't have a match on my prime.

Well, that was my rationale anyway. It didn't really take Chris into account, though knowing that Chris was busy over there, while Annie was elsewhere, was a plus.;)
Fair enough that you would put having some private time with Annie above your lil Sis, she is pretty attractive after all. Still I would be showing great faith in Chris by not being there at that fight, knowing I would have at least 4 more days on that station with Annie. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There's still an issue with Sarah in this picture. She's wearing a shirt. It's totally blocking my creative mind.
You're not supposed to be thinking with that mind :rolleyes:
Sounds like this has a double meaning. I wouldn't mind if it had. I'm willing to ... play games with Sarah. For the record, I don't mind it getting filthy kinky either. I may like romance and happy stories but I also like sex. Even stuff that don't arouse me I can deal with. As long as it's not depressing I'm probably willing to try with the right person.

Can you blame me though? Look at most the games on this site, man.
But, this isn't most games ;)
Oh I don't blame you at all! Why do you think I decided to make a game :) I was as fed up with them as you.
Same here! I don't see the premise that's in my game anywhere! I'm still in the planning and writing stages with mine though... it should be ready to launch about the same time as you're wrapping up CH10! ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fair enough that you would put having some private time with Annie above your lil Sis, she is pretty attractive after all. Still I would be showing great faith in Chris by not being there at that fight, knowing I would have at least 4 more days on that station with Annie. :p
Annie or Sarah and her games, all three were tough choices, though watching the match was quite ...rewarding. :sneaky:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unless you are being mean to Sarah, the poor girl...
I have the suspicion you will likely have a few more options to be kinda forceful or considering the bad Sarah path until now I would say very devious and evil is the better word.

Annie or Sarah and her games, all three were tough choices, though watching the match was quite ...rewarding. :sneaky:
Yeah like I said just choosing a canon walk-through is pretty hard, guess it may turn out to become a canon walk-through per woman in the end if Notty will not be so mean to even tempt me into various canon plays per woman in some cases.:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Oh Notty, you big old scammer you. Why you delay with this re-master bullshit?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoa her face looks a lot better in the new render, even besides the fact we see a bit more of her is also a plus, sorry not looked at the background and surroundings yet. ( Guess we will not see Notty or Annie a lot in this part of the base though consideringthat small red sign. :ROFLMAO: )

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sarah, well not unlikely if you play your cards right, I meant more though that I sincerely doubt that Sarah will be the only possibly target for a more devious underhanded MC. :p
I would hope not! If that is the case, then either he is VERY picky, unlucky, or just not underhanded enough! XD
Don't you mean be good or be bad as you wish, since choices matter? :p Good luck and be kind to little Bear the render hamster, may every render be as good or better as you hope for:)
Wonder if Bear the Render Hamster is related to Harvey the Wonder Hamster... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would hope not! If that is the case, then either he is VERY picky, unlucky, or just not underhanded enough! XD

Wonder if Bear the Render Hamster is related to Harvey the Wonder Hamster... :unsure:
Well we have no clue yet as to how much energy and attention Sarah will take out of MC when on her evil path. :p He might not have the energy left or brain cells to look any further. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes