Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
but you might underestimate Sarah's willingness to play along especially if it gets her two things she wants. Especially if MC gives her the room to think he is not that bad. :p
We'll see, but I don't think I am. I have faith in Sarah that she will put up a resistance and sent the MC straight to grieving Becca, if he's not careful. No happy Sarah in that route. It will be dark.:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Edit: Also based upon the reaction of all females to MC in the game and their being interested quite quickly in him, I would assume, since MC is not superman and also has no abnormal pheromones or mind powers as far as I know,he is likely a pretty attractive guy to most females physically or there is something in his files that makes him very attractive. :p
Objectively speaking, I think he has rather charming demeanor about the way he talks and acts. It kinda makes sense Notty would write him as someone who is likeable.;) And yes, I presume he's not bad looking either. :D

Edit: When he's not being a total ass to Sarah!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Also based upon the reaction of all females to MC in the game and their being interested quite quickly in him, I would assume, since MC is not superman and also has no abnormal pheromones or mind powers as far as I know,he is likely a pretty attractive guy to most females physically or there is something in his files that makes him very attractive. :p
Shit, I can't roleplay as that, it's too far from real life to be believable.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Objectively speaking, I think he has rather charming demeanor about the way he talks and acts. It kinda makes sense Notty would write him as someone who is likeable.;) And yes, I presume he's not bad looking either. :D

Edit: When he's not being a total ass to Sarah!
He probably got some interesting battlescars on his face, that's why Notty doesn't show his face

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah I meant that with chris.

..... I would assume, since MC is not superman and also has no abnormal pheromones or mind powers as far as I know,he is likely a pretty attractive guy to most females physically or there is something in his files that makes him very attractive. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't really disagree with you on the last point. ME3 as a single game wouldn't be as strong. I've got a friend who lost his saves before ME3 was released and started a new game. By default, the game assumes you've made ALL the wrong choices in previous games...

Speaking of Garrus, there's I absolutely adore :D

Oh gosh... I'm gonna play them again aren't I?
After you finished Vinland, remember you have to satisfy your Patron Notty first:p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ME1 just was totally different from ME2 and 3 in both game mechanics and art-style.
ME1: Open world/sandbox design, only linear at key storyline instance. Older version game engine resulting in different lighting and different use of models and materials. Grain filter meshed very well with this game, it managed to add an authentic feel to the game. Pure overheat mechanics for weaponry (no ammo, resulting in a different, more calculated pace in gameplay)
ME2 & ME3: Linear design with alternative paths. New version game engine resulting in crisper lighting, more detailed models, more reflective surfaces and better shadow casting.
are we talking Heavy Five?
chapter 1 was sandboxy except for story moments,
chapter 2 was linear with alternative paths...
chapter 3 was like 2 but better graphic and more action

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
are we talking Heavy Five?
chapter 1 was sandboxy except for story moments,
chapter 2 was linear with alternative paths...
chapter 3 was like 2 but better graphic and more action
I wouldn't call Chapter 1 sandboxy. There was very little to do besides progressing to the next part. Current direction is better, and it's good that it will be unified.:)

Also, Chapters Two and Three are not very linear with all the branchings...

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I wouldn't call Chapter 1 sandboxy. There was very little to do besides progressing to the next part. Current direction is better, and it's good that it will be unified.:)

Also, Chapters Two and Three are not very linear with all the branchings...
I know, am not a fan of that choice, but I believe Notty has a method to her madness

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes