Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That is spectacular! (except for Mike reading on the job, I know he only has the one job, but he can't even do that right!)

If Trisha pounced on you like that, what would you do? WWMD? lol Mike could be the key to this whole mess :unsure: Or... a massive red herring from Notty :devilish::unsure:
He runs a fricking nuclear power plant! I think he does pretty well tbh!

But thanks - aye it's all starting to come together now for sure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You're quite right when you say this isn't that type of game - with regards to why characters are there, that is. Mike is a bloke with a job to do on a planet with a bunch of people. He, like they, will react according to what's happening with their own drives as a boundary/decider.

As to what happens down there....not up to me :)
Sigh and here I was thinking Mike was just written into the game as a sacrificial lamb for our violent natures. It will really break my heart to have to treat him as a human being. :cry:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You're quite right when you say this isn't that type of game - with regards to why characters are there, that is. Mike is a bloke with a job to do on a planet with a bunch of people. He, like they, will react according to what's happening with their own drives as a boundary/decider.

As to what happens down there....not up to me :)
Notty, you're adorable when you shift the blame on us..
I can hear Shaggy sing whenever we complain about an outcome
-she died in the explosion... Wasn't me
-the LGM ate my leg... Wasn't me
I got shot in the cockpit... Wasn't me
-Chadwick caught me redhanded trying to get in Annie's honeypot... Wasn't me

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But...but...it wasn't!

I just wrote the "what if". You guys made it happen!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Reactions: Nottravis

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Don't forget we have fem MC option later down the line y'know....

Why should the boys have all the fun? ;)
View attachment 412052
This is so obviously a photo-op!
Mike is just moving a piece of fake rock to show off, but notice how his skin is dry?
Becca, otoh, is covered in sweat. That's because she excavated those damn trenches! She did all the bloody work, and Mike (that asshole) is just trying to hog her limelight!
It's totes obvious, I tell you!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is so obviously a photo-op!
Mike is just moving a piece of fake rock to show off, but notice how his skin is dry?
Becca, otoh, is covered in sweat. That's because she excavated those damn trenches! She did all the bloody work, and Mike (that asshole) is just trying to hog her limelight!
It's totes obvious, I tell you!
I get the feeling here that Becca is still doing all the work... How come she is the only one sweating? :unsure:
He obviously just arrived to let Becca have some rest...;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
He obviously just arrived to let Becca have some rest...;)
Indeedy! (plus I don't have wet skin for G3M yet :) )
Nope, I don't accept your reality, Mike is a lazy fuck and he's only lifting that one rock because someone besides Becca is watching, as soon as they go away he'll drop the rock and expect Becca to do all the work. He's too stoopid to think that Becca might actually tell someone about his laziness! ;)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Nope, I don't accept your reality, Mike is a lazy fuck and he's only lifting that one rock because someone besides Becca is watching, as soon as they go away he'll drop the rock and expect Becca to do all the work. He's too stoopid to think that Becca might actually tell someone about his laziness! ;)
It's not like that - he's a software engineer - trenches and the like are structural engineering - defo closer to hardware engineering - he's just moving the rock because he found a bug on it. ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes